Make the rank 1st Lieutenant to Lieutenant

Piff

Name: Piff | Kom'rk Skirata

RP Rank: REDACTED/ Lieutenant

Suggestion: Make it so the rank of first lieutenant is only lieutenant because in lore there was no "First Lieutenant", It was Lieutenant

Implementation: Just change the name of it basically and remove the first lieutenant from the ranks and make it Lieutenant

Lore: https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Grand_Army_of_the_Republic/Legends
5b594c6aa731e2692013438246f2edff.png

Workshop content if applicable: N/A
(If no workshop content, suggest a developer or put "Require Development")

Edited by Piff
  • Agree 4
  • Disagree 4

“I’m not toxic, It’s just hard not to treat you like an idiot” ~ Logic

spacer.png

I believe this to be an unnecessary change to the server.  Besides, having 1st LT and 2nd LT help differentiate ranks. 

People Who Put Their Former Ranks In Their Signature Are Idiots!

spacer.png
Community Liaison - Discord Boo Radley#2719

Feel free to message me if you're having any issues!

• Management
Management

Would make sense if we didn't have 2ndLT but we do

• Agree 1

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

+1 we used to have it as Lieutenant way back in the day when we had proper lore ranks, I don't see the issue with changing it

Mishuk gotal'u meshuroke, pako kyore - "Pressure makes diamonds, Ease makes decay"

2 time Rancor BCMD, 3 time Commander Havoc

4 hours ago, Marvel said:

Would make sense if we didn't have 2ndLT but we do

In the post there is a picture of the lore ranks that includes 2ndLT

Mishuk gotal'u meshuroke, pako kyore - "Pressure makes diamonds, Ease makes decay"

2 time Rancor BCMD, 3 time Commander Havoc

To be honest, if you want one rank fixed, then you should ask for the whole rank structure fixed. Senior clone commander probably won't be added back any time soon, and many lore characters don't have their real ranks, no point in fixing one thing if the rest aren't fixed.

spacer.png

Master of the Order Mace Windu (Current) | DU VET Sergeant (Current) | Mas Amedda (Former) | 327th Battalion Commander Bly (Former)

It’s gonna be a no from me dog -1 just call all of them lieutenant

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

16 hours ago, Dennis said:

It’s gonna be a no from me dog -1 just call all of them lieutenant

2LTs and 1LTs are normally referred to as lieutenant like Dennis says, you only ever address the full title for formal times and ceremonies. Same thing between LTC and COL as well as between all the Commander ranks.

Edited by Willyworm1
Grammar

spacer.png

Master of the Order Mace Windu (Current) | DU VET Sergeant (Current) | Mas Amedda (Former) | 327th Battalion Commander Bly (Former)

-1 No need for a formal change, the official title is 1st Lieutenant but calling them a "Lieutenant" wouldn't be incorrect

tenor.gif?itemid=6231561

Former: Commander Cody (x2), ATK Regimental Commander, SOBDE Regimental Commander, 212th XO, Omega Squad Lead Niner, Foxtrot XO, General Kenobi, HA (x2) TRM, GMM, RUS MP Commander