[Accepted] Arcantus' Forum Ban Appeal

justuscloud5

(I am posting this on the behalf of Arcantus as he is currently banned from the forums and he does want to have a clean slate and not have bad blood with anyone here)

RP Name/Steam Name: Arcantus

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:23151542 Date of Ban: 02/__/2018 Length of Ban: Forum=Perm, No TS nor Server ban.

Offense: Been too long to remember the full details, but it was a heated thing that i do not wish to bring up as i do not want to cause drama nor harm to the community.

Banned By: Joah

Why should we unban you/shorten the ban period?: It's been a year and some change and i would really like to view the forums and talk to the few people that i do remember and still know on them.

Evidence to support your claims: I have only been banned on the forums and since then i did go back to the server for a time but left as i didn't want o and still don't want to cause drama.

Edited by justuscloud5
i meant to say does want not doesnt not want
47 minutes ago, justuscloud5 said:

he does not wants to have a clean slate

Cloud you had one job smh 

+1 he’s dat boy

• Funny 2

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

Banned

+1 accepted 

• Agree 1

Sanchez trembles at the mention of my name.

6 minutes ago, Rose said:

-1 if you aren’t a part of the community why should you get a say on the forums... if you really want to talk with people then get in TS and find them. The forums are for constructive things. Sorry bro

The reason why he isn't a part of the community is because he was banned from all platforms. He physically CAN'T make his own appeal.

• Agree 1

hi.

• 2 weeks later...

+1

Arcantus is an absolute lad, remember him and Zahariel made me actually think 327th was pog. Also, 

On 11/14/2019 at 7:11 AM, Rose said:

-1 if you aren’t a part of the community why should you get a say on the forums... if you really want to talk with people then get in TS and find them. The forums are for constructive things. Sorry bro

How would you know that he isnt willing to slowly touch back into the community? There are a lot of previous members who still like to keep intouch on the forums and voice their opinions, I did it when I resigned, freck does it still, esitt does. You cant purely single out one individual and stop him from having this. If he is unbanned from the other platforms its only fair he is unbanned from this one.

• Agree 1
  • Winner 1

Current:

• CT Private Reggin
  • Youngling Billber (3 Years running)

Former:

• VET Admin
  • 187th Battalion Commander
  • 187th Executive Officer
  • 212th Ghost Company Lead
  • 212th ARC Lead
  • 212th Sharp Shooter Lead
  • 212th Commander Reed
  • Republic Medic Senior Officer
  • 41st Green Company
  • 41st 2ndLt
  • Ion Team Ras
  • RANCOR 2ndLt
  • 91st Captain
  • Shock 2ndLt
  • Retired Founder

@justuscloud5

Hello! I have reviewed this unban appeal and have decided after a lengthy decision that I will be unbanning the accused. I have had a lot of issues with Arcantus in the past so there will be a form of "parole" put in place.

Arcantus - You will be on final warning for (60 Days) after 60 days you may appeal these warning points. If you create issues for high staff or break any rule within these 60 days you will be immediately banned again.
Appeal Accepted
Signed - Joah (Community Founder)

• Winner 1