Trad's Staff Re-application

traditional

RP Name: TRO ST ARC SSG Trad
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:44931369
VIP (Y/N): Yes
Timezone: GMT +1 [Sweden]
What was your previous staff rank?:
Head Admin
Why did you leave the staff, team?: I felt mentally exhausted even after a weeks LOA and didn't feel well in general.
Why do you want to rejoin the staff, team?: So I've recently came back into GMOD after a bit of a break, knowing what achivements I reached last time around I've kind off came back to see what I might achieve this time, obviously learning from my last time not to push myself to the extreme like I did which ultimately burned myself out. I wish to continue my agenda from last time to actively try to make this server a more enjoyable place for the players and make staff more available in European times for those poor souls that log in and are greeted with AFK staff members. I also wish to create and help people with their dupes. As I've been a previous Head Administrator I also wish to assist the newer staff members to help them get right on track and answer any questions they might have, be a mentor and teach them old tricks that they might not know.
Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: Yes, I understand

I appreciate all questions, concerns and general feedback you guys might have! ❤️:)

Edit 1: somehow spelt "archive" instead of "achieve" 
Edit 2: grammar.

Edited by traditional
  • Friendly 1

52946061-6923-4AFC-AEBA-9E28ED2BA75D-5.g

+1 

Although, I know that when you were HA you did a lot and you tired yourself out. I don't know how you were feeling mentally, but I just hope that you look out for yourself bro ❤️

Also... Scotland is better

Some dude that's been in SO BDE more times than he can count.

11 minutes ago, Tinovious said:

+1 

Although, I know that when you were HA you did a lot and you tired yourself out. I don't know how you were feeling mentally, but I just hope that you look out for yourself bro ❤️

Also... Scotland is better

Yeah, I will definitely be a bit more careful with my work ethics.

52946061-6923-4AFC-AEBA-9E28ED2BA75D-5.g

Banned

Can’t wait for 50 TR trainings. +1

• Agree 4
  • Friendly 1

r4ymo.gif

Banned

+1 Good Luck

• Agree 1
  • Friendly 1

Sanchez trembles at the mention of my name.