Fixer/Fyi's Delta Boss Application

Fyi

Steam Name: Fyi I Like Pie

RP Name: Delta Four-Oh “Fixer”

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:43977309

Battalion or squad you are applying for: Delta Three-Eight “Boss”

Experience:

212th PVT - 1stLT

When I initially joined the server, I joined with some friends to mess around a bit. We all joined 212th and within a few days started rising through the ranks. I originally joined the server as a sort of joke, and now I’ve spent over 10 months here. I made it to PFC in the first day of playing, and immediately joined the Heavy support squad. I kept this job until around SFC, when I became an ARF trooper. I stayed as an ARF trooper for my entire career through 212th, all the way up to ARFL. I assisted in remaking the ARF docs and attempting to keep ARF alive in a battalion with many other opportunities for positions. Towards the end of my time in 212th, I appointed some new Officers for the regiment and left ARF in the best position I possibly could. 

Delta Squad Four-Oh “Fixer” - XO
    After trying out for a few SO BDE positions, I eventually joined the Delta Squad as the squad technician, Fixer. I was relatively new to this sort of position, but I was ready to learn alongside Boss (Agent), Sev (Cabrera) and Scorch (Scream). As is, I’ve found a spot as a regular member of the SO BDE regiment, and eventually was appointed as the XO of Delta Squad. Being in this sort of position is great for learning how important it is to be close to the people you’re working with every day.

Synergy Roleplay Staff - New Admin to Vet Admin

I’ve been in staff positions before on other games/servers, but never had a real quota like Synergy has. Being staff really taught me the importance of deadlines and keeping myself busy. I’m currently a TRO and hope to eventually make it to the TRM position. I just recently missed out on the position to another very qualified candidate.

Why should you become a Battalion Commander?:

Without sounding too cliche, I want to further the squad into even better standards. The main standards the squad had were nice, but outreach protocols weren’t enforced nearly as much. I would like Delta to stay as the SO BDE regiment it is, but with minor changes to make relations between the rest of the server better. Often the SO BDE squads seem very isolated in regards to interactions with other battalions and factions on the server, but the main goal is to make it not such an anomaly for squads to regularly roleplay with other battalions. Other than that, I want Delta to strengthen its time and effort towards other squads as well. During my term as Fixer, many of my squad members have other positions which take lots of time away from playing their character. If possible, I would like to fill my squad with active members who are willing to devote much of their time towards their squad to be looked up upon by the rest of the server to inspire a new generation of SO BDE.

Do you understand the lore of your battalion or squad?:

Of course. Before joining Delta Squad I didn’t understand lots of lore about all of the squads that make up SO BDE, but due to finally getting a spot, I learned just from playing my character everything that goes on.

Availability: 

(Most days)
    Sunday - 12PM - 11PM
    Monday - 2:30PM - 1AM
    Tuesday - 3PM - 11PM
    Wednesday - 2:30PM - 1AM
    Thursday - 5:30PM - 11PM
    Friday - 2:30PM - 2AM
    Saturday - Literally doesn’t have a time restriction

Estimate of how long you've played on Synergy Roleplay?:

I’ve been playing on Synergy since Christmas of 2018.

Do you have a microphone?:

Of course.

Where do you want your battalion or squad to be at the end of your term?:

As said previously, I want the squad to be in a place where all the members feel good about their activity within the squad and don’t feel held back by other things WITHIN the server. I plan on making changes to tryout documents and perhaps working with Game Masters to get some deployments for Delta’s outreach going, with Delta providing support as needed.

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?:

Yes.

Do you understand that your position has a three month term limit and you must reapply after three months to maintain your commander rank?:

Yes.

hi.

One of the easiest +1's.

You've been the life of Delta ever since you joined. You do an amazing job as Four-Oh; You're active and have helped SO BDE a lot. It's been an absolute pleasure to be a squad lead with you in SO BDE. I hope nothing but the best for you in your application process and completely think you'll make Delta even more amazing than it already is. You'd make Vau proud.

Edited by Tinovious

Some dude that's been in SO BDE more times than he can count.

3 hours ago, Fyi said:

Fixer

Ah a man of true class +1

• Friendly 1

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

+1 still got to get the lovable EOD boy.

• Friendly 1

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone 

Banned

Always puts the dash in names without people asking. 

+1! 

• Agree 1
  • Winner 1
  • Friendly 1

r4ymo.gif

Banned

+1 Good Luck

• Agree 1
  • Friendly 1

Sanchez trembles at the mention of my name.

+1

• Friendly 1

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

I have a few things to say. Real honest talk.

Fyi's time in the 212th was solid. Guy was such an easily approachable guy, and was quite passionate. However, towards the end things weren't as smooth. There were some minor problems. When Fyi left the 212th for SOBDE, I thought it'd be a good fit, but I was still concerned. Hell, I knew he'd probably run for Boss -- and wasn't sure what I was going to rate him.

With the recent interactions I've had with Fyi? Oh man. My concerns were answered by Fyi's own actions.

I am now convinced enough to say that Fyi is the best candidate for Delta Squad Boss. From previous standings and leadership positions, it's clear that Fyi has truly improved for the better. He's not only a very solid Fixer and XO within SOBDE, but he is also a great TRO and staff member. He's professional, fair, mature, and level headed now.

I think the posts on this application speak for the rest of what is to be said about Fyi.

I now believe Fyi is capable of squad lead and will do a good job. Fyi, you have my support and I genuinely look forward to you becoming Boss.

+1.

212th still misses you, hangout some time. Keep up the great work bro.

Edited by Jagger
Edit
  • Friendly 2

"If you have time to think of a beautiful end, then live beautifully until the end." 

"A hero need not speak. For when he is gone, the world will speak for him." 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZTMETl7Ga0&list=PL5Og0VYg8k2TnPDvarJa9Ijipx7W0Or0x

• Management

You have been ACCEPTED for interview

Please contact myself or Sanchez for your interview before 11/1/2019 or your application will be DENIED

//locked

//moved to Pending

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk