RP Name: 

SO BDE Regimental Commander Kaiden

Steam ID: 

STEAM_0:0:445805193

Regiment you are applying for: 

Special Operations Brigade

How many terms have you held the position?:

How do you feel your previous term went?:

Pretty good. Actually (about) finished it so there’s that, but I feel like I could have done more. I had originally set out to do more but 2 months really flew by and with a full time job, settling into my role as Director, and trying to enjoy life, I feel like my goal as Regimental wasn’t complete.

Why do you wish to remain a Regimental Commander?:

I wish to remain as SO BDE’s Regimental in order to do some more good for SO BDE. 

02/17/2019. That was when SO BDE was wiped, and then unwiped but to me it was a real slap in the face. I knew from that day on that I would work my ass off for the betterment of SO BDE so that future generations don’t have to worry about something like that ever happening. I changed my attitude towards the server from just that memer that joked about everything to a memer who takes things seriously now.

I want to continue to improve SO BDE’s relationships with the rest of the server and their overall reputation as the server’s special forces. I have done a good amount of updates on docs, Discord, and TS for SO BDE and I still have a few things set up that need to be finished like a complete overhaul of interrogation and how we go about it on the server. I just wish to continue to be that one role model for SO BDE so that they can continue to improve themselves as they all have those little things that they need to work on. I feel one more term could benefit the Regiment as I would continue to set a precedent for my boys.

Current availability:

I work full time so I try to squeeze in a few hours a day after work. You will be able to get ahold of me everyday.

What have you achieved within your regiment during your past term?:

Casual updates to SO BDE’s docs, Discord, TS, etc
Continued to improve SO BDE’s public relations with the rest of the server, speaking with people about any questions or concerns, inviting BCMD+, Alpha-ARCs, and Foxtrot Group to our Discord which enables them to bring up any questions or concerns much easier, and just watching over the Regiment as a whole. Quite frankly there was never much that needed to be done upon getting the position so all I did was babysit to be honest. 

What improvements or changes do you plan on making within your regiment?:

I’d use this second term as an execution phase. I’d crack down on the super mingery that happens and continue to work on ways to improve the mentality of SO BDE, whether it be from a Squad Lead or just a Squad Member. I’d finalize what I have for interrogation, although it will probably be done beforehand but I’d use this term to get the ball rolling with retraining SO BDE and allowing them to retrain the server. There is also a few little things I have to the side that I would like to finish as well.
Public relations, communication, activity, professionalism, and the mentality of SO BDE is what I sought out to improve/change for a long time and I feel I have utilized Regimental to do so. I feel like I could continue to keep that ball rolling so that when I ultimately do leave SO BDE they have everything they need to keep those standards at an all time high and are prepared for whatever the future may hold for them.
All that could really be improved is already improving as you read this and it has been for a while now. Nothing is perfect and SO BDE will never have a perfect relationship with everyone on the server but I can at least continue to be a good role model for the regiment so that they are truly living up to their names.

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?:

Of course.

Any questions or concerns please let me know and I will get to you as soon as possible.
(also reapps are weak)

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

+1 HOWEVER only if DU becomes SO BDE again. Otherwise i'm gonna be big pepesad.

• Friendly 1

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

3 hours ago, Dennis said:

+1 HOWEVER only if DU becomes SO BDE again. Otherwise i'm gonna be big pepesad.

DU can stay locked in the garbage can, hopefully we don’t have to see that disgusting thing under SOBDE again.

+1 I have seen an almost 180 turn from being a complete idiot with constant memes and mingery to taking stuff a lot more seriously and actually doing good. Good luck marvel

• Disagree 1
  • Funny 1
  • Friendly 1

52946061-6923-4AFC-AEBA-9E28ED2BA75D-5.g

Banned

+1 I see no reason why anyone would disagree. 

• Friendly 1

+1 Do your best in your next term dude

• Friendly 1

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

• Management
Management

vOiDiNg

@Sanchez Resident

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk