RP Name:

91st MEDL XO Beetle

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:1:102043616

Battalion or squad you are applying for:

91st Battalion Commander Neyo

Experience: 

Special Operations 2018

I first joined Synergy Roleplay and learned about Star Wars Roleplay in 2018. The very first Battalion I joined was Special Operations. During that time I learned about the rules of Synergy Roleplay and got used to the way things on the server worked. I achieved the rank of Senior NCO

501st 2018

Around this time is when I did more exploring with battalions to see where I fit, I joined 501st and decided it wasn’t for me.

91st 2018-19

This is when I fell in love with Star Wars Roleplay on Synergy. I made my first friends on the server at this time. A funny story is that I trained Quebec who eventually surpassed me and became Neyo. I achieved the rank of CSM as well and Medical Lead during this time. However conflict broke out in the Battalion so I took a break to clear my head and gather my thoughts.

104th 2019

While I took a break from the 91st, I joined the 104th and stayed for a while. I explored a lot of regiments during this time and achieved the rank of Captain within the 104th. I became Heavy Lead during this time which gave me even more leadership experience which taught me a lot of lessons on how to be an effective leader. I befriended Slender while I was in the 104th, and Slender now stands as Commander Gree of the 41st.

91st Now

I am staying with the 91st for a long time, this is where I’ve met the most people and made my decisions to stay. Recon is my strong point. I now stand as Executive Officer of the 91st as well as BARC Officer and the Medical Lead. During my time as Medical Lead I have implemented new documents and systems to the branch. Things like joint trainings, new documents, and a completely new medical Roster with tools and equipment, medication, and medical records. I also implemented a system in which medical lessons can be hosted to improve rp. During my time as BARC Officer I have trained many people, and as my time being Executive Officer I have already had opportunities to lead large portions of troopers during combat.  

Other experience:

Jedi

As of now, I am a Jedi Padawan Consular, I passed my youngling trials as well as Consular trials. I have been a Jedi for about three quarters of a year.

Base Ops

I just recently got my Base Ops and passed the tryouts. I have multiple trainings and I am still gaining experience.

Conclusion

Over about a year I have gained a lot of experience. I have interacted with players, learned new things about Roleplay, made friends and learned how to be a Leader. I’ve had lots of experience doing doc work and revamping my Medic Branch as well as doing intel work, and other documentation. I learned a lot of lessons on leadership and thinking skills, and I have developed new Leadership capabilities.

Why should you become a Battalion Commander?:

I feel I should be Battalion Commander as I have a lot to give. After serious thinking I want to push myself and give a little extra. I have the energy and passion to support my battalion. I have worked hard and put in the hours working with my medics and revamping my branch. I have worked with so many people in synergy and learned so many things. I am ready to give more and test my abilities and leadership. I believe I have strong leadership capabilities and I am able to get along with everybody within my battalion. I have learned so many lessons from my time on the server, I have never been a minge, I have never been arrested. I love RP and have always enforced RP when I can. I feel I will be excellent at portraying the personality of Neyo from Lore and making a fun Roleplay environment. I have a passion for the 91st that I feel nobody else has and I will pour everything I can into my battalion to make it great, and I would like that chance to prove myself. The experience I have obtained during my time in 91st, has helped me develop good relationships with my fellow Recon Battalions. This enables me to work with them more closely, and unite us even more as a Regiment. Recon is my strong point and I believe that being BCMD will allow me to lead Recon in the most effective way. 

Do you understand the lore of your battalion or squad?:

Absolutely

Availability:

Mon-Friday 7:00pm-11:00pm est. Sat-Sun 10:00am-11:00pm est.

Estimate of how long you've played on Synergy Roleplay?: 

I have played on Synergy Roleplay for about a year if not more.

Do you have a microphone?:

Yes, I do

Where do you want your battalion or squad to be at the end of your term?:

At the end of my term as Neyo I want my Battalion to be seen as Elite and independent. I want my Battalion to be great at RP and work effectively in everything thrown at them. I want the 91st to be looked up to and seen as an advanced, disciplined battalion. I want the 91st to be an enjoyable experience to be a part of and create a sense of family and brotherhood. By the end of my term I want my battalion to be as harcore and elite as they are in lore, I will achieve this with the following goals:

Push Roleplay and seriousness: I will push RP and Lore on the Battalion to create a fun and great environment for my troopers to experience. No person will stand around and do nothing, my troopers will enforce RP and Recon, as well as the Lore the 91st should follow.

Keep everyone in check: I will work with every single person in my Battalion and make sure that nobody is stagnant. Ranks will be earned, not given out just because they can be. Every trooper will be respected and listened to, there will be no favoritism and everyone will feel like they belong. 

Work with all regiments including Lightning Squadron: I will work with every regiment as well as Lightning Squad to ensure that all regiments contain only the best leaders and remain the best that they can be.

SOBDE Co-Op: I will include outreach to give my troopers more experience with highly trained personnel to give my troopers the advantage in combat and roleplay. 

Work with other Recon Regiments: I will work with other Recon Battalions such as 41st, SO, and Rancor to stay on the same page and do things such as joint trainings, meetings, etc. This way Recon can stick together and remain as a team to work efficiently. 

Keep a larger 91st active player base: I will strongly enforce an active player base within my battalion. I will push recruitment and activity to ensure the 91st is a large and active Battalion.

Crack down on minging: Absolutely no minging will be tolerated and cracking down on any form of insubordination will be enforced.

Fill out Regimental Leadership Positions: I plan on filling all of the Regimental spots by evaluating people’s strengths and weaknesses and putting them in the spot that fits them best, all spots will be filled. With the new Heavy Branch coming to 91st those spots will be filled as well once the time comes.

Maintain reputation: I will keep the 91st’s image in check. The 91st will be seen as elite and I will see to it that my troopers are the best of the best and the 91st is looked up to.     

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?: Yes, I understand

Do you understand that your position has a three month term limit and you must reapply after three months to maintain your commander rank?: Yes, I understand. 

Note 

If you have any criticism please let me know, I love criticism and I would love to know about any areas I can improve and get better on. All I want is to get better and improve myself for the future.

+1 think he could do a good job running 91st

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone 

Veteran Admin

+1 this man can and will run the battalion with no problem 

• Friendly 1

+1 
This man deserves this Position more than anyone else. He impressed me in every goddamn way and he is an amazing guy to work with.
1. He knows his shit
2. he can think outside the box and handle situations appropriately (unlike other People)
3. Hes Overall a very calm guy and never had any Problems with ANYONE

• Friendly 1

+1 As Adi Gallia, I've seen Beetle/Beatle do great work both as a Jedi and especially as a clone!  Certainly looking forward to working with him as Neyo in the future!

• Friendly 1

People Who Put Their Former Ranks In Their Signature Are Idiots!

spacer.png
Community Liaison - Discord Boo Radley#2719

Feel free to message me if you're having any issues!

I’ve known you for a while man, you used to be my HVYL back in 104th and in all time I’ve known you, you’ve been a hard worker. Even with work / school, you always made time for people. You set an example for others, you got your entire battalion backing you, I see no reason why you aren’t fit for this position. If I could give you a piece of advice though, follow through with your goals. Shows you’re motivated and that you care. Good luck bro!

+1

• Friendly 1

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.