Burrito / Subfly report

RP Name: Commander Keller / Gene

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:4826954

Suspected Player's Name: Burrito/ Subfly

Suspected Player's Steam ID (If applicable): N/A

Explain to us what happened: both burrito and subfly have been reconnecting even though they have a 6 day ban they have been doin this for over an hour now if able im applying to have their ban extended to a longer time or perm

Evidence (If applicable)

35C0D47BBF8BCCEF77E99A113DC7B03D80CF103B

• Friendly 1

Current: 21stRL Executive Officer Keller, 21stKU Jedi KoC Gaurdian Gene, Fleet Commander Gene | Former: Marshal Commander, Senior AD Regimental Commander, Attack Regimental Commander, Commander Bacarax2, Admiral Yularen, Gunnery Commodore Gene.

who tf has the time to do that shit lmao 

+1 ig

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

@Gene Starwind This is a known thing that happens continually.

You might want to void this as this cannot be helped unfortunately, the said individuals are banned.

How it works is that when you click join on the server, it will appear as the white text, but then they will be greeted with the "you are banned" message.
The green text with the steamID is for when they connect. If they cannot connect and are given the ban message, they are capable of spam joining which floods the chat with the "Player has joined" message, they will still be banned and unable to connect. It is nothing that is fixable at the moment. 

Many other users in the past have done this, however they just get bored and stop eventually, nothing to worry about as if said individuals come back they can be dealt with. 

Edited by Scribbles
Banned

Why is this a player report?

• Agree 2
  • Friendly 1

Sanchez trembles at the mention of my name.

It’s silly to think that y’all are completely okay with someone who was banned for bad behavior doing some spammy shit that would be extremely annoying and disruptive in-game, don’t go off banging on someone who made a player report to extend their ban for “Spamming the chat” because they damn well know what they are doing.

• Agree 3
  • Winner 2
  • Friendly 1

Bbstine is the only one here with enough sense to see why Gene did the report. I know there nothing that can be done in the sense of stopping then but the ban can be extended in a way of saying  "you fucking do it again and I'll make it longer"

What? Were you expecting some colourful thing denoting my past achievements?

Well tough luck, even if I did it would be just 3 things - Bacara, SPEC REG, Old HA.

Once a Marine, Always a Marine... Always forward, never back...

Banned

I'm pretty sure that chat feature is being yeeted. All you can do is wait.

• Agree 1
Head Admin

Can't do a lot bout this

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

• 1 month later...
On 9/18/2019 at 11:34 AM, Josh Schneider said:

Yeah because thats going to help it.

-1 its not against the rules.

It technically is against rules due to chat spam.

"I'm not toxic. You're just making it really hard to not treat you like an idiot." - Logic

Banned

This is still going on?

• Winner 2

Sanchez trembles at the mention of my name.

6 hours ago, traditional said:

Honestly, who cares, they ain’t doing it recently so it’s literally whatever, was worse with the guy spamming and changing his name to racist names and whatnot and spammed for a week straight.

12 minutes ago, Scribbles said:

can we lock this thread, while this is a problem yes, it cant be fixed unless the join system is changed. 

Do you guys not understand why he made this? He knows the join thing can't be fixed. But if people are going to spam join they obviously have no intention of playing the server normally and shouldn't be allowed to come on the server to purely fuck around.

spacer.png

Head Admin

//Locked

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

• 4 weeks later...