Rocksteady's BCMD Bly App

Rocksteady

Steam Name: TheCrunchiesttaco21

RP Name: Rocksteady

Steam ID (SteamID Finder: STEAM_0:0:444841139

Battalion or squad you are applying for: 327th

Experience:

First real experiences on the server:

I remember my first days in the 327th and what made me fall in love with the battalion and its people and attitude, Immediately enjoyed the overall chillness of the battalion and the brotherly love that each member shared. When I started out during my enlisted Phase I was intimidated by higher ranks and was afraid of screwing up even though it was just a game a little habit i still have at this current day but during the time I was eager to become SPC so i could become a 327th Medic and a SGT to recruit people to the battalion I loved, During my starting days i scored a kill on a commando droid event job and started to immediately hone my medical skills with the current medical lead Hiki, who while not the most active CMDR on the server, she still taught me a lot of skills i would use later on in the server. Not long after I Became a SPC on my first/second[?] day in the 327th where i joined the medical branch and immediately got AMED Trained here i became a well known and renowned medic. When i was promoted i went for a MEDO position within the 327th position running against Loopy, and while i was bested by him for the title i held no resentment against him for it, using this opportunity to try and become better and became a prominent recruiter for the 327th, At the time and possibly still [the doc got updated so it’s hard to say] I was the 3rd highest recruiter behind Poe and GuardianRobot and had logged over 25+ Surgeries within the 327th before the document that held the surgeries was removed from the medical program in which I performed many more surgeries that remained unlogged.

My stint as ARC:

I soon decided however that i truly wanted to be an ARC trooper and set my sights on that. So I began to make my way towards becoming ARC. I attended Selections only to fail the first time, but i didn't let that deter me from pushing towards it. I attended selections a second time and passed with flying colors. I then proceeded to pass every other ARC training on the first attempt. It was such an exciting feeling, to finally remove MED from my name and replace it with the three letters I had longed to see in my name A.R.C. I then decided that i wanted to be the best ARC that the 327th had and so i applied for the position of ARCO, of which i was accepted. I then made it my goal to see that not only was the 327th prepared for any outcome, or even becoming an ARC themselves. So i talked to the current Blitz and asked him if it would be alright to train others in ARC-style tactics formations and the like. He agreed and so i set to work. I would constantly hold training for the other members of the server, to teach them how to better interact as a unit as well as members of the server.

Command experience:

My first real taste of command was during my time as ARCO. it taught me many valuable lessons that i needed to learn, such as when to apply pressure and when it is better just to back off and let the troops do their thing. This was my first time being in command but it wouldn't be the last. I pushed myself hard with daily activity, constant tryouts, and the drive to see myself given an officer position so that i could promote troops as our officer corps wasn't very active at the time. When i was given WO, everything changed, i had more responsibilities and expectations and met them head on. In addition was the respect given to me by the enlisted and lower NCO's of the 327th, and I absolutely refused to let them or the officers that were watching my progress down. SO i continued to push ever higher up the ranks, never lording my rank over anyone or acting as if i was superior to anyone else, but rather i took everything with a relaxed and calm demeanor, ready to tackle whatever the future would hold for me. I am also one of the longest standing members of the 327th's staff core and that is something i hope to maintain in the future moving onward

Why should you become a Battalion Commander?: 

I believe I can carry out the responsibility of a Battalion Commander mainly because of my long lasting time in 327th where I have experienced the high and low points of the battalion with countless other scenarios that of which I can use to my advantage and improve the battalion whether it may be the lack of discipline or training's, I know I can provide the necessary actions for the battalion to keep it in peak condition and maintain its current status.

Another reason I should become BCMD is because of my relationships across the base.  I have made a lot of friendships that of which have rose up the ranks like myself. Because of this it opens up new doors to new training's with other battalions which could strengthen our combat abilities and or general discipline during battles making the server more immersive since we became SeriousRP which is a given bonus.

Do you understand the lore of your battalion or squad?: I do

Availability: 8+ hours a day

Estimate of how long you've played on Synergy Roleplay?I have played for 1215:01:49.

Do you have a microphone?:  yes

Where do you want your battalion or squad to be at the end of your term?:

By the end of my term i want the 327th's numbers to be higher than they ever have been before. I aim to accomplish this by ensuring that the 327th gets a strong NCO base that can bring many new members in, but also ensure that they are well trained, because while numbers are nice the quality of the troops can never be understated

Another improvement would be to circulate better dialogue between the officers and the enlisted and NCOs as it often seems as if people are having issues that they refuse to tell officers about. Even the day-to-day suffers for our lack of communication between officers and those below them I want to improve this by bring back the weekly meetings we had before.

I also aim to have our combat tactics improved, far too often do we just mindlessly run into combat like fools, and get slaughtered as a result. I aim to improve this by having weekly training, where each will focus on a different aspect of combat and siege, as well as dealing with the NPC combat we often find ourselves dealing with as well as the more unique enemies that we run across. The training will also very in type from breach and clear to "hold and survive"

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?: Yes

Do you understand that your position has a three month term limit and you must reapply after three months to maintain your commander rank?: Yes

Edited by Rocksteady

-1 You literally got kicked from ARCO due to a mingy event and that only lasted for at max 3 weeks to a month.

Also you literally held 2-3 of the Mini-ARC Trainings that I brought up with you, and it was an hour and a half when I wanted it at a max of 20 mins.

Current: Rancor Medic Previous: 327th Commander ARCL Useful, DU ARC Commander Jerome, CT PVT 1348 Useless

4 minutes ago, Usefulgamer said:

-1 You literally got kicked from ARCO due to a mingy event and that only lasted for at max 3 weeks to a month.

Also you literally held 2-3 of the Mini-ARC Trainings that I brought up with you, and it was an hour and a half when I wanted it at a max of 20 mins.

You are right of course that the ARCO position wasn’t one I held long but it was still one that taught me several things, and I see no problem with making a training more in depth, but I appreciate the feedback all the same

Sorry Rocksteady, this isn't personal, I really do like you man, I just have the feeling like you're not entirely committed to 327th at the moment. One thing I want to see more from you is actually being with people from 327th, keeping them entertained and giving them things to do in game, so that you're able to keep recruits that you get, because they want to feel welcome and feel like they want to be there... Another point I have to make, you want to Build a "strong NCO base that can bring many new members in, but also ensure that they are well trained."   If you want to do this, why are you waiting until you get the BCMD Bly spot? You can build a NCO base and get them trained and disciplined as a COL but I just haven't seen this from you lately. If you have done something like this, that maybe I haven't noticed, please tell me... In my personal opinion, the other candidate would be more fit to lead this battalion, and possibly bring it out of the rut that it's been stuck in. 327th needs some fresh blood, so for now I'll have to keep it at a -1. Good luck to you brother.

Edited by I SNIFF PROPANE
1 minute ago, I SNIFF PROPANE said:

Sorry Rocksteady, this isn't personal, I really do like you man, I just have the feeling like you're not entirely committed to 327th at the moment. One thing I want to see more from you is actually being with people from 327th, keeping them entertained and giving them things to do in game, so that you're able to keep recruits that you get, because they want to feel welcome and feel like they want to be there... Another point I have to make, you want to Build a "strong NCO base that can bring many new members in, but also ensure that they are well trained."   If you want to do this, why are you waiting until you get the BCMD Bly spot? You can build a NCO base and get them trained and disciplined as a COL but I just haven't seen this from you lately. If you have done something like this, that maybe I haven't noticed, please tell me... In my personal opinion, the other candidate would be more fit to lead this battalion, and possibly bring it out of the rut that it's been stuck in. 327th needs some fresh blood, so for now I'll have to keep it at a -1. Good luck to you brother.

Another fair point. I am actively working to improve that and I understand that I can’t be on all the time with school and it’s hard to build a nco base when I can advert for hours and no one show up. I appreciate your honesty 

Banned

8 minutes ago, Rocksteady said:

and it’s hard to build a nco base when I can advert for hours and no one show up.

Well whats going to happen in the future that is going to change that

• Friendly 1

Sanchez trembles at the mention of my name.

Banned
2 minutes ago, Rocksteady said:

I’m going to change some things about the battalion to make us more interesting as a batt

What do you want to change?

• Friendly 1

Sanchez trembles at the mention of my name.

4 hours ago, Rocksteady said:

Well for example I feel like I want to wipe the shotgun, it’s terrible and no one uses it, I would then request either a HP bump or perhaps a ladder or maybe make the republic launcher standard

I doubt thats what Cannon was asking the Shotgun doesn't make or break the entire battalion. Sure a battalion buff might make someone think look at a battalion a tiny bit more but not much as if people were only in battalions for the buff nearly all the sever would be in Rancor for the minigun and health/armour boost (I forget which exactly they have right now) or GM/21st for their westar and variety of Jobs and sub units but that isn't the case the buffs they have are nice but it is the respective infrastructure that interests people and the people within the battalion not the buff and if that if what you think is the only thing worth changing in the battalion a battalion buff then your efforts and ideas are in the wrong place if you think a superficial change like the shotgun will make much of a difference when it is the atmosphere and infrastructure that should be a priority for the battalion over that and changes should be geared towards fixing and changing what doesn't work within the battalion over blaming it on the poor battalion buff besides you have to think about the promised update which has been promised for about four or five months now if you made that change who knows when you would get it.

So my basic point is don't focus on the Shotgun as the root of all the 327th's problems I am reading into it this much because this is what you have jumped to first as the big thing you must change your focus should be elsewhere when I was Wolffe we didn't sell the 104th biased on the fact that we got a buffed DC-15s and 75 extra armour we sold our battalion based on who we acted and what we did and our infrastructure and thats what ended up bringing people in. Best of luck just think you should put a bit more thought into your plans and long term goals if you want to get this position.

• Winner 2
7 hours ago, Rocksteady said:

may i ask why?

All of the above reasons 

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

+1 I like both candidates and a lot of people I think are underestimating rocksteady ability to get back into the game and go full blown serious mode with idea’s. The man is a goof ball but aren’t we all? He has a switch to turn himself serious and without him I would’ve never learned some of the skills I have as a commander now. I may be a higher rank due to unfortunate personal issues he has but I still look up to him as a prime example of what a officer should be within any battalion, Chill and understanding Normally but a full blown leader when he needs to be.

i know so far the community seems like it won’t turn into his favor but all I said is true, I looked up to him and I know he has some good idea’s to implement.

+1 I think he could do a good job as Bly and have some good ideas

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone 

-1 The other applicant in my opinion has an extreme advantage in this overall application stage. But that is not the reason I'll be giving you a -1. Nothing personal Rocksteady (or is it >:)) but from what I've HEARD of you, you haven't been very helpful in or out of game. But from what I've seen you just chill out and never actually act FULLY serious, if I would've seen that then fuck me you'd be getting a massive upvote.

The one thing you've improved on from the last is your application, I'm happy to see you put some actual effort into your app this time round.

15 minutes ago, Shake said:

-1 i think other applicant in my opinion will do better
did you even get waived you have to wait a month to reapply 

He voided his previous app so it’s a cooldown on voiding not on applying

tenor.gif?itemid=6231561

Former: Commander Cody (x2), ATK Regimental Commander, SOBDE Regimental Commander, 212th XO, Omega Squad Lead Niner, Foxtrot XO, General Kenobi, HA (x2) TRM, GMM, RUS MP Commander 

Banned

I think if given a chance Rocksteady will do great. 

+1

r4ymo.gif

I think the fact that Rocksteady voided his app, took community feedback, and then put up an application that used the feedback, shows that he is able to learn and understand. He could’ve just given up and not tried again, but he didn’t let shit get to him. I’d say give him a show.

+1

Also, 327th has strong officers and legacies that actively want to see 327th prosper. If anything, He’ll have the resources to help him if he ever needs it.

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

• Management
Management

This Application has been DENIED due to poor community feedback.

You may apply for a Commander position in 30 days.

//locked

//moved to denied

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk