Knight's Spec. Regiment Commander App.

KnightVR

==========[ Regimental Commander ]==========

Just a heads up that my grammar is okayish... but bare with me :)

Steam Name: [SR] Knight [SA]

RP Name: SHARCO ASR COL KnightVR | Colonel Thire

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:488808076

Regiment you are applying for: 
Specialized Regimental Commander

Experience:

RANCOR
    My first battalion I joined on the server which I'm still very proud that I started off with a battalion that was serious and fun to be in. I was in the battalion for one month and it was a great time being in a recon battalion. I met many people from rancor and still today I still call them friends. When I joined rancor my ideal specialization was to  become a ARC trooper since RANCOR was known for their ARCs. My rank before I left the battalion was a CPL. I didn't have any problems with the battalion only that it was inactive on a later time since the server is a EST server and I'm from PST. I learned many things from my high commands in Rancor like being disciplined and a leader.

SHOCK
    Shock was the second battalion i joined and still today I'm currently a Colonel in the battalion. I've gained many friends in the battalion not only in batt. but in others as well. What I did in shock was go straight to completing my ARC training but the mean time i was there I became Med Officer. Once I passed my weapons and tactics for ARC, I became a ARC trooper for the battalion. I served the battalion to keep the server in peace from minges, and drama between others.  I wanted to give back to the server by keeping it in order and a fun/ serious role play server. I applied for a lore character in shock and his name is Thire. Thire is a ARC trooper which I liked about him and wanted to take my RP scenario up a noch. Joining shock was the best thing that can ever happen to me in the time in this server. I plan to become commander and lead the battalion to great accomplishments where we as shock are the protectors of the server, I've learned many things from my BCMD Ratio and the Commanders in Shock to be discipline  and a leader. In my NCO and SNCO days I would always do training with a lesson of the outcome of the SIM. I started to move up in the ranks in shock because I wasn't just ranking up for the fun of it but to show dedication to the battalion that I can one day inspire my men. I can never see myself in another battalion than this one because I call this battalion my home. It helped me gain more leadership skills and being a problem solver. My teammates see me as not just a Colonel but as someone to talk to for help.

Navel/Base Ops
    Became Base Ops when I was in Shock for quite awhile and was active on it for a month. I started to become less active  because I was focusing on Shock, Sith when it was a thing, and my Jedi. The highest rank I made it to was SGT in Base Ops then left when I knew I was too focus in my other white list name Base Ops.

Staff Team
    I joined the staff team when I was in shock and wanted to help out even more in the server. I became a trainer before  becoming a staff member and decided to become a staff. I applied for staff and now I'm a senior admin for all my hard work on helping others and becoming a Game Master.

Why should you become a Regimental Commander?:
    I wanna become a Regimental Commander specifically Specialization because I wanna push our Specialization Battalions higher than they are now. We have amazing BCMD's in our battalions and I always look up to them of how they lead they're men and their leadership skills. I wanna make regiment feel even more special just like how each battalion is. I wanna keep the Specialized Regiments to a good path, but also make it as the best regiment in this server. I have high hopes to make this  regiment great and became this regiment seeing that no one has made a effort to becoming one. When I joined this server my  goal was to become a specialization regimental commander.

Do you understand the lore of your regiment?:
Yes

Availability: 

Monday - Fridays: PST 6 pm -10pm

Saturday & Sundays: All day/ Break sometimes
Weekends are the best to contact me :)

Give a brief overview of your achievements on the server: 

Naval/Base Ops NCO

Current Rancor G Jedi Padawan

Sith Honor Guard

Rancor PVT-CPL 

Fully ARC Trained

I'm fully trained in all aspects besides GM.

Got accepted to be a lore character (Thire)

Joined Shock for about all my hours in the server

Given the rank of Colonel

ARC Officer in Shock

Was a Med Officer in Shock

Current Senior Admin, Reserve Trainer, and Game master

Passed Elite ARC tryouts 

Do you have a microphone?: 
Yes

Where do you want your regiment to be at the end of your term?:
    I want my regiment to be in the end of my term is the outstanding regiment in the server. Make the battalions more incredible than it is now. Leading them to the right path of where they should be. I also want the battalions in specialization regiment to stand out with they're unique skills. 21st, 104th, Dooms Unit and Shock are absolutely going on the right path now and I want to kept it that way. Also I would love for these battalions to be deployed more when I show the server what they're made of.  I want my regiment to entrust me that I can communicate with other battalions and let others know what were suffering or of what were doing good in our regiment that other regiments can learn from. I see a great future in my  time as my regiment and would gladly like to sign up for another term if it comes to an end. I want others to me as someone who put a effort to make our regiment great and helped out with high command on demands for the specialize regiment. 

How do you plan to improve relations within your regiment?:
    The regiment right now as I see it has not much to improve on because it's absolutely amazing as it is now.  The regiment is following a good path and I would love to communicate with the spec. battalions BCMD's of what were doing  well on or poor on. Not only that but to build a foundation with the regiment that we don't end up falling. As a Regiment  Commander I will put as much effort to keep the regiment in balance and keep the stability in check. Like I said before  I wanna make the battalions in my regiment to be deployed more or to be more used on situations. I would love to see the  battalions do more training together, obviously its hard to put together these special battalions but there will be a time
where we work together

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?: 
Yes

Do you understand that your position has a two month term limit and you must reapply after two months to maintain your regimental commander rank?:
Yes

Feel free to ask me questions I’m willing to answer them (;

Edited by KnightVR
  • Agree 1

Current: None | Former: Fox, Thire, Stone, BCMD, Veteran Admin, DSL, ARCLx2
kamino-coruscant — Commander Fox and Sergeant Hound S05x18: The Jedi...

Head Admin

+1, why not

• Friendly 1

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

+1 Have fun with it 

• Friendly 1

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone 

Banned

+1 Good Luck

• Friendly 1

Sanchez trembles at the mention of my name.

-1 for a few reasons 

1. i don't think you have been a commander for a month unless sith counted, and even dead look at them now.... Dead.

2. Your application is super generic and cookie cutter, it doesn't state much besides that you want the battalions to do good. 

3. IMO most of the battalions are doing well from what it seems, however, no offence to 21st or Matra as he recently got the position but they are really struggling and if you have a hard time seeing that and you are saying that they are in a good spot then you aren't really taped into spec battalions. While Matra is working hard to recruit and help the battalion they are not what I or himself would say is a "Good Spot". 

4. This application seems very rushed and out of the blue and doesn't seem like effort was put into it.

disclaimer: while i have no problem with you as a person or staff, I just don't believe that you are ready. 

• Agree 1

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

2 minutes ago, Dennis said:

-1 for a few reasons 

1. i don't think you have been a commander for a month unless sith counted, and even dead look at them now.... Dead.

2. Your application is super generic and cookie cutter, it doesn't state much besides that you want the battalions to do good. 

3. IMO most of the battalions are doing well from what it seems, however, no offence to 21st or Matra as he recently got the position but they are really struggling and if you have a hard time seeing that and you are saying that they are in a good spot then you aren't really taped into spec battalions. While Matra is working hard to recruit and help the battalion they are not what I or himself would say is a "Good Spot". 

4. This application seems very rushed and out of the blue and doesn't seem like effort was put into it.

disclaimer: while i have no problem with you as a person or staff, I just don't believe that you are ready. 

-1 For the reasons stated above. Also, more of a personal thing, I wish you would have contacted the Spec BCMD's about this before putting in your app.

-1 love him or hate him, Dennis is spitting straight facts. I dont really know who you are and it doesn't seem like you have the experience or management skills. But I hope you can prove us wrong.

"I'm not toxic. You're just making it really hard to not treat you like an idiot." - Logic

People above me stated some good reasons for a -1, but mine is all about the application effort man. You have some experience in the specialized but it would be best if you had gotten more from the other battalions. I don't think you're a bad guy and I don't have any problems with you but this is not your time I don't think, if I could still neutral I would but I have to vote either way.

I do wish you the best tho and if you get it prove me wrong my man I hope you do.

I was in Dooms Unit for a little while.

Have got any of the current BCMD's opinons on you and discussed your plans with them?

Even then running an entire regiment can be stressful and hard so are you ready especially with how disfunctional spec is this isn't because one battalion is particularly bad or that they dont work well to its that they were never designed to work together in a singular regiment but it can be done. I want to know how you plan to do it and how well do you know each battalion in the regiment as I know they all handle them selves differently from one another and if you don't know their intricacies going in your in for a tough time if you get the position 

• Agree 1
2 hours ago, Scarecrow said:

Have got any of the current BCMD's opinons on you and discussed your plans with them?

Even then running an entire regiment can be stressful and hard so are you ready especially with how disfunctional spec is this isn't because one battalion is particularly bad or that they dont work well to its that they were never designed to work together in a singular regiment but it can be done. I want to know how you plan to do it and how well do you know each battalion in the regiment as I know they all handle them selves differently from one another and if you don't know their intricacies going in your in for a tough time if you get the position 

I plan on having more discussion with BCMDs in the regiment and finding solutions with each of their problems. Just like Doom said with the problem with 21st right now with trying to rebuild the numbers. I plan on supporting 21st with their less in numbers. I love what they are as a battalion and would love to know more issues along the way. I don’t plan to just get this role and do nothing with it when I see this as an opportunity to help our regiment. I understand the minus ones I’m receiving and I don’t have any problems with them at all. Just would like to prove you wrong by supporting your battalions. I wanna put more dedication to help each one of your problems. Like shock we were suffering from numbers and are bouncing back and forth with it. I would plan for nco’s to focus more on recruitment but not only that but to have the enlisted be apart in training or requirements to get those enlisted that are willing to be in the battalion. I want enlisted to interact more with the battalion. I feel as if you were to get the numbers you still need to grab their attention on staying which is why we need to  occupied them with things to do. I see many cool aspects with 21st so by showing off their talents can lead to having more numbers. I believe our regiment can work together, it’s not impossible unless you don’t try. If I get denied from this application I don’t plan to stop trying, I don’t wanna give up because I wanna help as much as I can for our battalions. @Dennis You forgot that if you are at least hold Colonel for a minimum a week you can apply. I read it before applying so I wouldn’t waste everyone’s time. Not only that you aren’t wrong, I seem to be not ready, yet I still have motivation and commitment to help out. I plan on making ideas and solutions with 21st. Not only them but you’re problems. Sorry I applied without contacting all the BCMDs first it would’ve been smart to do that. But would love to if you all have time for I can meet with you of your situations. @Father Michael @Matra @Dennis Looking at the situation with shock now is that we need a new BCMD, Ratio was a amazing Fox and I see a few people in my battalion that are skill to be the next BCMD. 

Dennis had some good points, including the fact that to apply for this position you need to have held the rank of Commander for  a month.

Also I think scarecrow was more asking if you spoke to the other batts before hand to get there opinions and make them aware of your application attempt, I've seen several Spec Reg apps shot down because they apply without asking the other batts about it.

Now I see nothing wrong with you personally as the interactions I've had with you have been generally nice, BUT I do think you are lacking in the experience section being a BCMD or CMD+ for an extensive amount of time is pretty important and helps you understand what the spec reg position will be like. 

-1 for the above stated reasons as well as what other people have put.

What? Were you expecting some colourful thing denoting my past achievements?

Well tough luck, even if I did it would be just 3 things - Bacara, SPEC REG, Old HA.

Once a Marine, Always a Marine... Always forward, never back...

Dennis did bring up very viable information relating to my overall decision.  You should of gotten in contact with all of the BCMD's first, since you didn't. It more or less tells me that you rushed into this and didn't entirely plan it out.  And actually relating to this, I feel that your application is rushed as well; perhaps if you took the time to plan everything out first and get organized. Then perhaps you would have earned my +1. I am currently attempting to revive 21st, as I have done many times in the past; but even though I am facing this issue. I would rather wait for someone perfect for the position, perhaps you could of been perfect if you would put more effort into this.

Nothing against you as a person, I would just prefer some more effort into this.

spacer.png

Currently: SGM

Previously: HA | TRM | BCMD Bacara x4 | CMD Keller x4

+1 even though all the things stated above are fact I’m still gonna +1 because I’ve met you in game and I think you can do it you were one of the best shock troopers I’d ever seen and all the current shock whom i knew looked up to you and I think that if you go now and talk to the spec. BCMDs and try and get some more cooperation with them instead of just doing this on your own you could make a great spec reg commander 

Good luck 

Hi I’m Pot

Current/Former: Child

@KnightVR

Regimental Commander positions are applicable to those who have a minimum of 1 months experience as a Commander or higher within a battalion & hold a current position of  Colonel within a battalion or unit for a minimum of 1 week

You need to have been a Commander+ for at least 1 month with current colonel+ for 1 week. 

11 hours ago, Matra said:

Dennis did bring up very viable information relating to my overall decision.  You should of gotten in contact with all of the BCMD's first, since you didn't. It more or less tells me that you rushed into this and didn't entirely plan it out.  And actually relating to this, I feel that your application is rushed as well; perhaps if you took the time to plan everything out first and get organized. Then perhaps you would have earned my +1. I am currently attempting to revive 21st, as I have done many times in the past; but even though I am facing this issue. I would rather wait for someone perfect for the position, perhaps you could of been perfect if you would put more effort into this.

Nothing against you as a person, I would just prefer some more effort into this.

Understood, I don’t plan on giving on this position, as in I would like to meet with you and the other regiments of your issues and plans