Dennis staff report

RP Name: 501st ARFT SFC PLTO B2 Axe

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:146899122

Staff member you are reporting: Dennis 

Staff Members Steam ID (If applicable): STEAM_0:0:86273369

Staff Members Wrong-Doing: Unprofessional and childish name calling Calling a player a retard during an event.

Explain the situation: Dennis the HA of clone wars was doing an event and i was in a v-19 fighter fighting him he was in a vulture fighter which he was spawning almost in plain sight next to the lake. I was doing the RP and looking for any ships to shoot down and i saw one and i shot at it i got close and we both blew up then Dennis yelled at me in RP calling me a retard. This situation could have been avoided if the GM just spawned the ships away from where the even was happening AKA out of sight of players. It was extremely unprofessional to call someone a name like that to people who might actually have that disability and i think everyone can agree to expect something more from an HA. 

Evidence (If applicable): I saw hunter was there so he might have heard everything 

• Disagree 2
  • Funny 4

Event was happening over the base, he was in admin mode no clipping and if behind a mountain isn't out of sight, what is? and it wasn't in RP. it was cause you shot 3 ships down whilst  being spawned

Imagine Putting Your Old Ranks And Roles In Your Bio

I Went from Mas Amedda and VA to Blacklisted from every single thing except CT and Jedi :)

-1 It sounded like you rammed him tbh... Which is a big no no for flying. You most likely really upset him if he did call you a "retard". Did you apologise for ramming him? Also no evidence for the whole retard thing. 

14 minutes ago, AriZona said:

i shot at it i got close and we both blew up

-1 Makes no sense with little evidence

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone 

Head Admin

-1 If you have no evidence don't even bother with the staff report.

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

-1 Idk man, one person as evidence and If HFA counts as "that disability"  it ain't offensive, at least to me gamer lol. If you are going to make a report, get more than one person as evidence who might not have even been a witness. Also as more have said, this is more of a player report than staff.

-1, it's just a kid who is upset he kept losing.

Current: Deviant

Former: ITD 21stKU Commander Paladin, TRO | Alpha-66 Captain Muzzle, Wolfpack Commander Warthog/BCMD WolffeParjai SUPO 1stLT Four, Doom's Unit ARFL Commander Cloves, Spec Ops Captain ARFL Paladin, 41stEC HVYL Buzz, TRM, 2x HA

This suggestion isn't really that much of a staff abuse report. It's more of a player report to be perfectly honest with you.

First of all, these ships can only be spawned in a flat location, so GMs mostly spawn them in open areas due to how flat the ground is for their ship. 

Also, I've talked with some witnesses, and apparently the GM was trying to take off multiple times without being shot down. He might've gotten heated and called you that out of frustration.

I have spoken with Dennis and he said that he didn't mean to use that word as well, so it was a mistake by him. 

In conclusion, this could have been easily dealt with via. PMs due to how small of an offense this is.

// locked

// moved to "Completed Reports"