[Accepted] [CW] (ASVO)’s Ban Appeal

OSVA

RP Name/Steam Name: ASVO
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:506227082 (not banned in game)
Date of Ban: dont have exact date but it was last summer so around 1 year ago
Length of Ban: Permanent 
Offense: (dont have exact as noted in ban) Charge back
Banned By: Joah
Why should we unban you/shorten the ban period?: I was playing synergy on its first day, I played for around a year and enjoyed my time on the server. I made alot of friends on the server and put alot of time into playing as well, from staff to jedi and even clone. I started to get burnt out, at this time some stuff was happening in the server with a former founder. I decided to leave the server. I was told alot of negative things about the server that weren't actually true looking back on it. I charged backed money that i had spent only a few days before I left, I soon did realize that i shouldn't have started that case on paypal and decided to cancel it. In addition to that i know i was toxic in TS and there is no excuse for that either. I am very sorry in which the bad way i left as well as attempting to charge back money from the server. I know that the money funds the server and I apologize for trying to take it back. Like i said in my last appeal I wont make the same mistakes i have made in the past. I would like to come back to the community and play again with old friends as well as new ones that i could potentially meet. I would really like to have a second chance on Synergy rp servers.
Evidence to support your claims: I dont have much evidence to support my claims because this is more of an apology and I admit to what i did wrong. If there is any more info i can give just let me know.

• Agree 1

+1 

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

Head Admin

+1

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

+1 mad lad had the balls to charge back

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic