CWRP (Migo)'s Ban Appeal

KMOX4

RP Name/Steam Name:PVT Migo
Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:210154522
Date of Ban:6/2/19
Length of Ban:PERM
Offense:4+ Bans
Banned By:Not Known
Why should we unban you/shorten the ban period?:I have been on Icefuse CWRP Since I was Banned almost 2 months ago.Since then I have reached the rank of 1SG In the 501ST, Have gotten to MOD For Icefuse CWRP STAFF, AND have been Extremely active to make sure I have reach up to this rank, I have also been making sure to read on up the rules
by not failrp,or breaking any rules. Thanks to the cool-down I had, I have been making sure I was good to go. when I was able to appeal this. If -1 Please give a reason or 
more room for feedback. As I am trying take this very sirousley, If once more Denined, Give me some tips so it wont be denined next time. As I hope to be playing on this server once more. And I am sorry to all the people I have made them hate me, But in all seriousness People can change.
Evidence to support your claims: http://prntscr.com/oj6srz | http://prntscr.com/oj6tj1

• Winner 1

ok looking into this ban carter put a 30 day cool down on you appealing and literally to day is that 30th day 

This just shows that you have no patience when it comes to making appeals and I remember you and the toxicity that came from you 

• Disagree 6
1 minute ago, Sanchez Resident said:

ok looking into this ban carter put a 30 day cool down on you appealing and literally to day is that 30th day 

This just shows that you have no patience when it comes to making appeals and I remember you and the toxicity that came from you 

I do, But thats your opinion.

7 minutes ago, KMOX4 said:

I do, But thats your opinion.

This is a ban appeal its open to the public ask there opinion also be careful 

Rules for commenting on an appeal

For those posting appeals

• You can comment to respond to a question.
  • You can comment if you have new evidence to support your appeal.
  • All you cannot comment for any other reason without speaking to Director+
  • Any flaming or arguing will result in an instant denial.

Read the rules 

That comment could of just got this appeal denied 

Also people can change but You've been given other chances honestly you should of been perma'd along ass time ago and never given a change to appeal 

@KMOX4 This is a direct question 

Do you understand why you were blacklisted from ALL battalion back in September your answer could sway my vote 

• Agree 2
1 minute ago, Sanchez Resident said:

This is a ban appeal its open to the public ask there opinion also be careful 

Rules for commenting on an appeal

For those posting appeals

• You can comment to respond to a question.
  • You can comment if you have new evidence to support your appeal.
  • All you cannot comment for any other reason without speaking to Director+
  • Any flaming or arguing will result in an instant denial.

Read the rules 

That comment could of just got this appeal denied 

Also people can change but You've been given other chances honestly you should of been perma'd along ass time ago and never given a change to appeal 

@KMOX4 This is a direct question 

Do you understand why you were blacklisted from ALL battalion back in September your answer could sway my vote 

I was Blacklist for the following things, RDM,FAILRP,Minge,unfit for any baltion,Shooting up debreif,Muitple Arrest, And how I acted, I do aplogies for my actions like I said.

1 hour ago, KMOX4 said:

MOD For Icefuse CWRP STAFF

Mod on IFN is like getting PFC, literally free if your fisablly active and take like 2 tickets a day.

4 minutes ago, KMOX4 said:

I was Blacklist for the following things, RDM,FAILRP,Minge,unfit for any baltion,Shooting up debreif,Muitple Arrest, And how I acted, I do aplogies for my actions like I said.

As 1 of your EX-BCMDs, you were by far one of the complicated people I had to deal with. All of these, besides MRDM, happened while in the 91st. 

Last thing before I go back to WoW, you need to actually show people you have changed. I'm not even putting a vote because I dont play gmod, I'm just here to shed some light to everyone. 

K bye.

• Agree 4
  • Winner 1

WAS MEDIC

44 minutes ago, Sanchez Resident said:

He literally waited the 30 days. He was patient. Wtf?

Regardless of that -1. You've been given multiple chances but have never shown improvement.

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Funny 1
  • Friendly 1

Rule-maker and rule-breaker.

1 hour ago, Hayley said:

-1 - You disagreeing to people's comments already, digging yourself a hole. I don't believe for one second that you will change.

Ironic.

+1 determination.

• Funny 6

"I'm not toxic. You're just making it really hard to not treat you like an idiot." - Logic

3 hours ago, Sanchez Resident said:

This just shows that you have no patience when it comes to making appeals

He obviously has the patience to wait the required time set for him. There is literally nothing wrong with trying to get back to playing the server. It also shows he's determined to make his way back.

Migo... man I had a shit-storm dealing with you in the 104th and I'm sure that literally every single person I ask would say the very same thing. From screaming obscenities to the current BCMD, threatening and carrying out MRDM, general insubordination, and disrespect, it was the whole nine yards. I'm willing to take a risk and vote for you to get one last chance. But remember this: if you fuck up again it surely will not be so easily forgiven. 

Anyways, good luck! 

+1

7 hours ago, Hayley said:

-1 - You disagreeing to people's comments already, digging yourself a hole. I don't believe for one second that you will change.

Lord have mercy on us all, two people with conflicting opinions!!??? HOW PREPOSTEROUS!!!

+1 u clearly are determined to come back and i don’t believe u would put this much effort into it just to get yourself perma’d again. 

• Funny 1
  • Winner 1

Alright... +1. From my time with you in the 104th (i think i actualy recruited you into 104th) you seemed like a great guy at first but had your issues. By the way for those saying he is impaitent he isent, he waited his 30 days to post another apeal and that proves he is also dedicated

Current: Just Some Guy
Former: Senior Admin | TRO x2MAJ | Styles | Rys | CG x3 | Thire  | 21st x3 | Guardian Manager | Alpha-98 Nate | Sith Apprentice | Many more battalions  Serra Keto [9 Months] | TGML [9-10 Months] | TGL | Knight 8

6 hours ago, Moros said:

He obviously has the patience to wait the required time set for him. There is literally nothing wrong with trying to get back to playing the server. It also shows he's determined to make his way back.

Migo... man I had a shit-storm dealing with you in the 104th and I'm sure that literally every single person I ask would say the very same thing. From screaming obscenities to the current BCMD, threatening and carrying out MRDM, general insubordination, and disrespect, it was the whole nine yards. I'm willing to take a risk and vote for you to get one last chance. But remember this: if you fuck up again it surely will not be so easily forgiven. 

Anyways, good luck! 

+1

I'm just addressing the patience point pal he was putting up a appeals every other week if not every week at one point that is why the 30 day cap was placed on his last appeal and now thats up the appeal is up. Now thats why I don't personally seeing it being patience as he knew that if he put another appeal up in that time it would of been automatically denied. So there was no point in putting one up and now he has the chance to post another one he did it as soon as he could, thus it is not the best exercise of patience in my books. Besides it looks more like he was counting down the days shows he wants to come back yes but not that he is patient. 

I appreciate the commitment to coming back but Flexing your rank and that on the roster (no clue what any of those numbers really mean) Doesn't really mean you've changed if you are do that well why not stay there as every time you come back here something seems to happen and go horribly wrong I don't want to be repeating all my previous arguments.

But you've had 101 last chances this is your second perma at this point you were perm'ed for your MRDM after all that with the 104th I was the BCMD mentioned in the quoted post but for whatever reason that was let go let slide and the perma was removed. From there you proved time and time again you were not really willing to change if you have then fine but personally I am not willing to give that chance again I've given it time and time again.

Fool me once shame on you fool me twice shame on me kind of thing. so as for me -1 

Edited by Scarecrow

Really, the only thing going for you is that you followed Principal Chambers' deadline. 😕

It's one thing when get banned for making a single mistake such as lashing out at someone because people are always on your back but it's another where it's such a common occurrence that it's not even funny. I'm happy that you're dedicated but unlike pretty much everyone here I'm always operating that people can't and won't change unless they have some epiphany. And I doubt a Garry's Mod server is going to give you that.

It's a game, yeah. But every game has its rules -- rules that you broke and were punished for. Do I think you're as bad as other people who have eaten a perma? Not at all. But it seems a lot of the time that you failed to grasp when you were punished whilst still being a member of the community. You may already realize this, but you had your chance, dude.

Plus, even protocol wise I really can't see this working. Permabans are permanent for a reason but it seems Synergy's taking on a whole new meaning to this shit. And isn't this your second one? If people keep getting unbanned like that then it's going to create this ever-growing stigma in this community that people are above consequences. Sorry, dude. Still not convinced.

• Disagree 1
  • Winner 2

The Reprehensible Ratio!

#RemoveJedi

#RenameRancorToARC

-1 it’s gonna be a no from me chief. You have had many “last” chances and you have done the same thing every time. Along with the fact you seem to be doing well in your new community. 

Direct question: @KMOX4 why do you want to leave what you had to start over. Even though you are blacklisted from every battalion?

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

1 minute ago, Dennis said:

-1 it’s gonna be a no from me chief. You have had many “last” chances and you have done the same thing every time. Along with the fact you seem to be doing well in your new community. 

Direct question: @KMOX4 why do you want to leave what you had to start over. Even though you are blacklisted from every battalion?

Your right, I might as well stay at icefuse.

• Agree 1
11 hours ago, Winter said:

-1 I’ve seen you play and I’ve preciously had to deal with you as staff and you never listen 

I am aware I have trouble handling certain things and I apologize if I offended or annoyed you at some point. But all I am looking for is a chance to right.