Pythin's Staff Re- Application (Oh No....)

Pythin

Title of Thread:  CWRP - (Name) Staff Re-Application

RP Name: Pythin/Aven

Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:83180277

VIP (Y/N): Yes

Timezone: EST

What was your previous staff rank?: HA ON MRP/VA ON CWRP

Are you currently staff on a server?:(SCP or TTT):
Nope

Why did you leave the staff, team?: Because when MRP Died. I didn't want to come back to staff, and I just wanted to play as a regular player. Now I feel like I can manage my time, and want to help out in anyway I can.

Why do you want to rejoin the staff, team?: I want to rejoin the because I want to bring an old light back to the GM team. I feel as if I can bring some new ideas to the team, and overall help it grow to become a better event making team. I also want to help with trainings to help the SA's and A's buildings skills to help them get better at building, and give them new ideas to try when being a GH and GM.

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: Yes

Former: Liaison

Banned

Can we give this man HA? 

+1

• Funny 1

r4ymo.gif

+1

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

Staff application is approved. @Pythin.
                                                                     You have till 7/11 to contact a Head Admin.

Failure to contact a ha will have your app denied.