VOID

Sugga

Name: Sugga

RP Rank: 187th BCMD Sugga

Suggestion: To add a 187th Paratrooper Medic to the 187th battalion as a job

Implementation: To add a 187th Paratrooper Medic as a job for the 187th. This will allow use to use the paratrooper aspect of our battalion to its full extent. We will now be able to deploy a small attack force behind enemy lines rapidly without having to land a medic to run with that force.

Lore: https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/187th_Legion

Workshop content if applicable: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1695850017

If you are asking to add or change a job, fill out the following

Add or Change: Add

Job: 187th Legion Paratrooper Medic

Slots: 10

Pay: 350

Description: The 187th Legion was said to be present during the Battle of Dantooine, as well as Battle of Coruscant. Legend had it that they operated as a Legion and underneath an unknown 187th Commander. Little is known of this battalion.

Model: models/player/cblake/synergy/187th/paratrooper/para.mdl

Weapons:  tfa_swch_dc15a, tfa_dc15s_ashura, tfa_swch_dc15a_scoped, tfa_sw_dc17dual, weapon_bactakit, weapon_gdefib

Other: wt_rocketboots or a parachute if the Paratrooper is getting one

Edited by Sugga

Please correct me if my statements are wrong.

• Kom'rk from Null Squad has a jetpack, bacta kit, and a bacta grenade. (I understand he's listed under SOBDE, but I had to list him for an example.)
  • The subunit 2ndAC, from the 212th Attack Battalion, has a class called "2nd Airborne Company Medical Trooper." I believe this class contains the jetpack and a bacta kit.

Troopers from the 187th commence missions from the sky. (Most of the time.) It would make sense for them to have a medical trooper that can fly with a squad with the paratroopers. I completely understand how that may be annoying for the members. You would have to pick the medic up and bring him with your squad/group. The squad/group would feel the Medic is dead weight for the following...

1. The troopers would have to keep track of the Medic. Making sure he/she is following the squad.
  2. The Medic may not have max running skills.
  3. The Medic may not be able to cross over areas such as hills, mountains, lakes, and etc. If they had a jetpack, it would make it easier for them to follow the squad/group.

Overall, I'm trying to see the pros and cons. The 2ndAC have 10 slots and he's asking for the same.

+1

~ Nixer

• Winner 1

+1 

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

Why link the lore page if there is zero lore to back anything if just say you want the job 

The 187th Legion was said to be present during the Battle of Dantooine, as well as Battle of Coruscant.

^That's really just head cannon^

Besides when are you all geting those parachutes you were promised first just incase you get them before the job and have to amend this post

Banned

-1 Give up a job you guys were lucky and were given a good amount of jobs already

Sanchez trembles at the mention of my name.

I would suggest you give something up rather than add more to your battalions job lists I am unsure of the jobs you have but I am an adamant support of the removal of stupid officer jobs so get ride of that one if it was me.

-1 on adding another job outright 

+1 for the replacement approach

But I also ask the question on where are the parachutes. Otherwise  feel like I'm going to see a suggestion for all of 187th to get jet packs. Which will be a sad day. 

Also you should wait and see what the summer brings. More member to the batt may fill holes you currently have in jobs. 

And paratroopers arent jet troopers, there is subtle difference. One flies and one falls.

What? Were you expecting some colourful thing denoting my past achievements?

Well tough luck, even if I did it would be just 3 things - Bacara, SPEC REG, Old HA.

Once a Marine, Always a Marine... Always forward, never back...

I don't mind the addition at all, if they want flying medics give it to them. I strongly believe in setting good precedents. And a precedent has already been set for flying medics for standard battalions.

Even though I personally don't like the whole "I have a jetpack and I can go from one end of the map to the other while healing people" (With the exception of Kom'rk, he is SF and should get SF gear) I have no right and no place at all to say that someone else shouldn't get it. Especially if my battalion has what they are requesting. That being said, the 212th will be putting in a suggestion to receive parachutes in place of the jetpack if and once they do arrive. And I hope that this will also be receiving the parachute alongside the other 187th paratrooper job.

tldr, +1 if the 212th gets it then they should too. 

• Winner 1
On 6/5/2019 at 11:52 AM, Hayley said:

+1 - The 187th specialize in Paratrooper Corps.

https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/187th_Legion

Technically no it's like saying Kellers Unit is specialized in such because only the CMD wears it but that's besides the point

-1 after reading Poe and regionals post you guys have to much but not enough to fill and it will take away from other positions ie the paratrooper so give something up or stick with what you got

Edited by justuscloud5
11 hours ago, Regional said:

-1 Give something up, you already have a lot. 

Reg...…   let me get your battalion list compared to what 187th would have with a Medic Paratrooper.     just whenever you can? 

Imma +1  but   remember 2ac only got a medic bc they are a subunit  and don't always run with main stream 212th.  

15 hours ago, Scarecrow said:

Why link the lore page if there is zero lore to back anything if just say you want the job 

The 187th Legion was said to be present during the Battle of Dantooine, as well as Battle of Coruscant.

^That's really just head cannon^

Besides when are you all geting those parachutes you were promised first just incase you get them before the job and have to amend this post

I was told we will get it in the next update but only the paratrooper will have the parachute not the whole battalion 

On 6/5/2019 at 1:41 AM, Regional said:

-1 Give something up, you already have a lot. 

Why should we give something up when 21st has SO and Kellers. 327th has K company, 501st has torrent, 104th has Wolf pack, 91st has Lightning squad. Just this for example Look at all the shit each of the battalions get and you're telling us to drop something. Are you serious? We are a Paratrooper battalion we need to have some stuff to be able to move with our other paratroopers So do not tell us to give up something when compared to all the other battalions we have nothing @Regional 

Going to +1 this because it is a Paratrooper battalion and they should have a Medic that can be airborne

• Agree 3
8 hours ago, Callsign False said:

Why should we give something up when 21st has SO and Kellers. 327th has K company, 501st has torrent, 104th has Wolf pack, 91st has Lightning squad. Just this for example Look at all the shit each of the battalions get and you're telling us to drop something. Are you serious? We are a Paratrooper battalion we need to have some stuff to be able to move with our other paratroopers So do not tell us to give up something when compared to all the other battalions we have nothing @Regional 

Going to +1 this because it is a Paratrooper battalion and they should have a Medic that can be airborne

"We have nothing" ain't really valid. You in fact have every regiment and nowhere near enough people to fill it. You have regiments that other battalions were straight up denied to get, and rather than fixing what is already give,n the focus is adding more. You currently have 4 more jobs than 327th. And with the addition of K-company it will be the exact same amount of jobs. 

• Agree 2
  • Winner 1

327th Papa

spacer.png

Attack Regimental x1

Bly x2

On 6/5/2019 at 2:48 PM, Regional said:

327th - Bly, Officer, ARC, JET, MED, HVY, and Trooper{+ARF} 
187th - CMD, Officer, ARC, Ariel, MED, Paratrooper, Engineer , Sharp Shooter, ARF, HVY, and trooper {+MED Paratrooper}

327th = 8 w/ ARF 
187th = 12 w/ MED Paratrooper

Yes but 327th has Ghost company and K company 187th has nothin.

1 hour ago, TingusPingus said:

Ahhh ghost company yesss, the amazing sub unit of the 327th. I remembers the day 327th finally got ghost company. What a wonderful day it was. 

Ghost company is 212th. Might wanna research a bit there bud.

• Funny 2

327th Papa

spacer.png

Attack Regimental x1

Bly x2

1. Waxer is my fav 327th

2. Focus on what sub units you have before requesting more. 

3. At least your in a 10x better position than RM job wise.

4. E

Neutral

Edited by BigZach

"I'm not toxic. You're just making it really hard to not treat you like an idiot." - Logic

Banned
2 hours ago, TingusPingus said:

Oh shit we got Ghost Company now hell yeah

Sanchez trembles at the mention of my name.

2 hours ago, Poe said:

Ahhh ghost company yesss, the amazing sub unit of the 327th. I remembers the day 327th finally got ghost company. What a wonderful day it was. 

Ghost company is 212th. Might wanna research a bit there bud.

When Perri gave up our ghost company jobs for 327th to get k company there was some mix up in the contract and 327th ended up taking it 

• Funny 1

tenor.gif?itemid=6231561

Former: Commander Cody (x2), ATK Regimental Commander, SOBDE Regimental Commander, 212th XO, Omega Squad Lead Niner, Foxtrot XO, General Kenobi, HA (x2) TRM, GMM, RUS MP Commander 

I read This over Countless times and thought what I was gunna say 1. When did we get Ghost Company in 327th and 2. Yall need to give up at least one job to ive seen in the job list and Everything if you had more Players in the batt I would understand for the new addition but for me Chief its a -1 

Former
Luminara Unduli 
41st BCMD Gree

5 hours ago, Bigben said:

I read This over Countless times and thought what I was gunna say 1. When did we get Ghost Company in 327th and 2. Yall need to give up at least one job to ive seen in the job list and Everything if you had more Players in the batt I would understand for the new addition but for me Chief its a -1 

K-Company*