A goodbye to a friend

zoink

May he forever live on with the flak gun in the sky. Your memes were legendary and you were a very unfortunate casualty in this great war for the good of all of us. May your sacrifice never be forgotten.

• Agree 1

Wtf happened lol

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

A death in the family..........  I just want Mike Pac back now........... Oh god Oh Fucj.... This isn't happening

People Who Put Their Former Ranks In Their Signature Are Idiots!

spacer.png
Community Liaison - Discord Boo Radley#2719

Feel free to message me if you're having any issues!

15 hours ago, IKE said:

Can someone explain what the fuck happened please

This is what hayley says taken directly from her player report explaining it

"And here's what happened tonight. Mike Odinson was named Ahsokas promoted to youngling, in which I noticed that and assumed it was about me, maybe I was wrong, and when I talked to first a senior admin, I then was told to go to a head admin, in which I talked to silvers and let him know what was going on, in which silvers went and talked to Mike, and Mike was constantly changing his name back and forth and kept ending at Ahsokas promoted to youngling, in which it was then brought to a directors attention, in which the director let me know it could be directed at anyone, in which I respected. But then Mike had also changed his name to If I was 13 id kill myself, as I had brought up that making fun of anyone that had gotten demoted may end up getting someone upset. And I brought up a player who is known to get upset and say he is going to harm himself, and that is when Mike changed his name, in which silvers saw and also let the director bananaberry know. When that was all dealt with Mike ended up being permanently banned from teamspeak by Dragon" -hayley in regards to the mike situation

So yeah idk if that is what happen but thats what she said about it 

On 5/25/2019 at 9:55 PM, Fizzik said:

What happened xD

• Winner 1

Former: Veteran Admin | 91st XO Razer | Trainer Manager | Assassin  Sith Lord | Game Master|

8 hours ago, Beast said:

This is what hayley says taken directly from her player report explaining it

"And here's what happened tonight. Mike Odinson was named Ahsokas promoted to youngling, in which I noticed that and assumed it was about me, maybe I was wrong, and when I talked to first a senior admin, I then was told to go to a head admin, in which I talked to silvers and let him know what was going on, in which silvers went and talked to Mike, and Mike was constantly changing his name back and forth and kept ending at Ahsokas promoted to youngling, in which it was then brought to a directors attention, in which the director let me know it could be directed at anyone, in which I respected. But then Mike had also changed his name to If I was 13 id kill myself, as I had brought up that making fun of anyone that had gotten demoted may end up getting someone upset. And I brought up a player who is known to get upset and say he is going to harm himself, and that is when Mike changed his name, in which silvers saw and also let the director bananaberry know. When that was all dealt with Mike ended up being permanently banned from teamspeak by Dragon" -hayley in regards to the mike situation

So yeah idk if that is what happen but thats what she said about it 

No she said "your lucky that I'm not 13 because if I was 13 years old I would kill myself from this" she was being serious