Removing Foxtrot Group and Adding D-Squad

• Management
Management

Name: mArVeL

Suggestion: Removing Foxtrot Group and replacing it with D-Squad for lore purposes.

Implementation: Bean Foxtrot. Make them go to Sarrish or something OMEGALUL. Replace them with the elite squad known as D-Squad led by legendary Colonel Meebur Gascon.

Lore: uhhhh https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/D-Squad

Workshop content if applicable: lul
(If no workshop content, suggest a developer or put "Require Development")

If you are asking to add or change a job, fill out the following

Add or Change: Add AND Change >:)
(Any job modification requires all this information)

Job: Colonel Gascon, CC-5576-39, M5-BZ, QT-KT, R2-D2, U9-C4, WAC-47

Slots: 7

Pay: 1000c cause they are super duper elite.

Description: D-Squad were a bunch of dirty motherfucking droids who kicked ass with a frog dude and a brain dead dish washing clone commando.

Model: lul
(Provide the model string if on server Ex. models/player/synergy/cblake/ls_squad/ls_trp/lstrp.mdl (Get this from the Q menu)

Weapons: Everything the Republic has to offer them.
(If you want a modfication to a weapon/saber you must put the weapon string in the suggestion. Ex. tfa_e5 (Get this from the Q menu) 

Other: This needs to happen tbh. Someone make it happen cuz I'm tryna be a frog dude. (Meebur Gascon for SOBDE REG??)

spacer.png

• Agree 1

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

+1

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

16 hours ago, Esitt said:

one more god damn fake suggestion spam center post and im going to implode

I don’t know what’s more cancer fake suggestions or fake commander reports. This is really beating a dead horse at this point lol.

• Agree 2
9 minutes ago, Hydra/Laiz Eer said:

-1 that is not lore but it not going to happen because it not a real thing all of the droids in d-squad on the server so no chance this will happen

LMAO. Didn't u notice yet its in Shit Posting? 

Meme alert

:omegalul:

First and only Polish Director:pepeSheesh:

7 minutes ago, Blaki said:

LMAO. Didn't u notice yet its in Shit Posting? 

Meme alert

:omegalul:

Knowing Laser from my old server, he doesn't understand sarcasm. Not trying to meme just letting you know beforehand. He was a big meme because of it.

1 hour ago, Zest said:

Knowing Laser from my old server, he doesn't understand sarcasm. Not trying to meme just letting you know beforehand. He was a big meme because of it.

Wtf is Laser? Hydra u mean? The only Lazer i know is an OG dude that left the servwr

First and only Polish Director:pepeSheesh:

5 hours ago, Blaki said:

Wtf is Laser? Hydra u mean? The only Lazer i know is an OG dude that left the servwr

Old guy is Lazer I think

tenor.gif?itemid=6231561

Former: Commander Cody (x2), ATK Regimental Commander, SOBDE Regimental Commander, 212th XO, Omega Squad Lead Niner, Foxtrot XO, General Kenobi, HA (x2) TRM, GMM, RUS MP Commander