Hydra’s Suggestion

Laser

Name: TR  327th Jedi G Padawan Laser

Suggestion: To give jedi a New Jedi Padawan Class or a Knight class if it get added i would love to be it and you put it on to the jedi masters and Knight and Padawan models list for they can have it to let 41st do some rp with the wookies

Implementation: i would like this to be implementation because it a cool model 

Lore: Gungi

Workshop content if applicable:

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=707728757&searchtext=CGI+wookie+model

Edited by Hydra/Laiz Eer

+1 don’t see why not just would have to shorten up the model make sure you talk to Yoda too. 

• Friendly 1

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

You didn't consult the council for this, BUT I see that you have good intentions with making this. In the future, please consult a member of the council and we will bring it up to yoda and discuss it. Otherwise, if scribbles chooses to allow this, it's a +1 from me. I'd love to see some wookie jedi!

• Agree 1

This should gone in Jedi Suggestions 

• Friendly 1

Currently: Jedi Master Kit Fisto

Former:  21stGM Commander Ganar | 41st Commander Barriss Offee | 41st Jedi General A'Sharad Hett | Shock Captain Jay | Jedi Battlemaster Cin Drallig | Omega Niner

Banned

Wookie Jedi would be epic 

+1

• Agree 1

r4ymo.gif

Like the other masters already said we have to put this through council but the idea has been tossed around we I’ll have to get the modeler to make it and the Chewbacca model wouldn’t work very well but it’s good idea 

Edited by JaBaku
  • Agree 2
23 minutes ago, Hydra/Laiz Eer said:

I play on other servers and I work there so why won’t it work here

we like to use custom models as well as our chewbacca model doesnt fit well with the models we have as is

Also I’m pretty sure you can’t get something added to Sith, and then auto become it. Like all other named padawans there would most likely be a trial for it

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

+1 Is probably gonna be denied due to not speaking to the council.

1 minute ago, [SR] Carvis [A] said:

Hydra is new to the sever so he may not have known that he needed to speak with the council... Seems like they are cool with it though

+1

He ain't that new chief.

• Agree 1

This will need to go there council before it would be a valid suggestion.  

+1 anyways

Current:  Retried

Past: 2Del, x10Boomer, x3Anakin , x2Eeth Koth, Lumi, Quinlan, Adi, x2Kit Fisto, Shaak Ti, 501st CMD, 91st CMD, Kano, Hawk, 2xAppo