How's everything going?

• Retired Founder

Hello,

As you all know, being Palpatine can be a full time thing, where I have to know pretty much everything about what is going on the server. Seeing as this is nearly impossible to do, although trying my best, I wanted to put this post here to see how everything is going.

I would also request to see if there is any feedback about how I'm doing as the Chancellor and any suggestions for things that you might like to see changed so far. No answer is a bad answer and all feedback is welcomed, be it negative or positive.

Thank you.

Send Sobde on more missions, like the Charlie thing that was cool

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

I think you should team up with Gamemasters in order to send people on secret Palpy missions, add a dark twist like making them kill other clones etc just so its more emperor like

• Agree 3

tenor.gif?itemid=6231561

Former: Commander Cody (x2), ATK Regimental Commander, SOBDE Regimental Commander, 212th XO, Omega Squad Lead Niner, Foxtrot XO, General Kenobi, HA (x2) TRM, GMM, RUS MP Commander 

• Management
Management
14 minutes ago, JesusChrist said:

You guys need Jesus, may I help?

Nah us clones need some Palpy in our lives.

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

• Retired Founder
1 hour ago, Blueberry Juice said:

You're too much of a Chancellor, be more of the Emperor. Someone's causing issues? Fuck em up with your wicked shit

You can ask Shock and the Senators, everyday I execute at least 3 people for treasonous behaviour (in roleplay) and Carvis has been a victim of this multiple times. I’ve also walked into the Sith temple to RP as sidious a few times, @GTnKGaming doesn’t stop begging until I turn up :P

would you like me to be more public about this? As I’ve tried keeping it under wraps as it would be if it were real life..

• Winner 1
10 minutes ago, Forseen said:

You can ask Shock and the Senators, everyday I execute at least 3 people for treasonous behaviour (in roleplay) and Carvis has been a victim of this multiple times. I’ve also walked into the Sith temple to RP as sidious a few times, @GTnKGaming doesn’t stop begging until I turn up :P

would you like me to be more public about this? As I’ve tried keeping it under wraps as it would be if it were real life..

Oh shit I didn't even you did that stuff pepehands

• Retired Founder

To be more specific to the topic at hand...

I’ve been doing a lot of behind the scenes work, and I would like to be seen more and to seen doing good things for the roleplay of the community and general good of the community.

Hence the question, what I can do more to enhance your enjoyment whilst playing the server?

i would like to make strides to push towards a greater tomorrow of the community, one in which everybody enjoys the game and is willing to get on and participate in things. I know that if we had more people enthusiastic to get on and join in within Roleplay, that we would have more events and better quality events.

My senators and I are also planning an RP Senate meeting that will take place in game for anybody that would like to watch, however as it’s a political thing, I doubt anybody would want to sit and watch...

I guess I’m just saying, what can I do the make the server better for everyone. What changes need to be made?

1 hour ago, Forseen said:

:D Its always interesting foreseen your character is interesting and there is soo much potential for RP, Its why i always like to try and have the occasional RP with you :D 

more negotiations with the whole Sith dark council

• Agree 1

Current: Rancor Panda | Honorary Consular

spacer.png
Ex: Delta 38, Kom'rk Skirata x2, Mereel Skirata, A'den Skirata, Omega Squad Fi (XO), Foxtrot MDMK, 327th 1stLT, 501st 1stLT, 212th MAJ, 41st WO, Alpha ARC 22 WO 'Aven', 212th 1stLT Lycanthrope

We need better rules for when Sith who are in their civilian clothes. The clones like to start shooting them or tell them to leave because they are on "republic property" even though the mountains aren't part of the republic.....

• Retired Founder
4 hours ago, Hayley said:

We need better rules for when Sith who are in their civilian clothes. The clones like to start shooting them or tell them to leave because they are on "republic property" even though the mountains aren't part of the republic.....

I have spoken to the Marshal Commander, this has been clarified with new Rules of Engagement.