Updating Obi Wan's Clone Armour

Scarecrow

Name: Scarecrow

Suggestion: Making a new Obi Wan Clone Model so it matches the rest of the Base CT's armour I have a plan of the body groupers and the look of the armour I wouldn't necessarily have the brown robes attachment as the current assets for that look quite poor but I do have ways in mind with certain body groupers to make it distinct and be able to tell that it is Obi Wan such as Jedi Insignias branded on key places on the armour such as the kama and a few other key areas 

Implementation: Making a new Obi wan in clone the clone armour 

Lore: https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=3&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=2ahUKEwijgMLrptrhAhWTSRUIHUlMCrcQFjACegQIDRAK&url=https%3A%2F%2Fstarwars.fandom.com%2Fwiki%2FJedi_armor&usg=AOvVaw3vrsy06uWvzNIa9IZS4mi3

Star-Wars-General-Obi-Wan-Kenobi-Clone-T

Workshop content if applicable:
(Requires Development Cblake)

Add or Change: Change

Job: Obi-Wan Kenobi

Slots:  1

Pay:  700

Description: Born on the planet Stewjon, Kenobi was taken as the padawan learner of Qui Gon Jinn. During the Invasion of Naboo, Kenobi Became the first Jedi in a Millennium to defeat a sith lord when he defeated Darth Maul during the battle of Naboo,but in that battle,Maul Mortally wounded Qui Gon Jinn

Model:
Would have to be made to replace the current Clone Obi Wan Variant

5 minutes ago, Doc said:

My one question is if you actually talked with cblake about this being a possibility for this to be done in the first place, as in if he’s willing and/or able. If not you’re gonna have to look independently for the model to be done. Personally I don’t see the need for it. Neutral

I have talked with him and he said he would if it passes

• Management
Management

+1

I think there’s a need for it. Obi-Wan deserves to look good in that armor.

• Friendly 1

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

+1  it looks bad just like the commando droid models

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

• 5 months later...
  • Founder
Founder

Unfortunately this is something that is going to be denied. We have a lot of other stuff that is more important to get developed. Maybe we can look to this some other time in the future.