1 Time Defib Rule - Permission from Blue

Pxnda

Voided. I mostly wanted to see the community feedback on it. 

Edited by Red_Panda

Current: Rancor Panda | Honorary Consular

spacer.png
Ex: Delta 38, Kom'rk Skirata x2, Mereel Skirata, A'den Skirata, Omega Squad Fi (XO), Foxtrot MDMK, 327th 1stLT, 501st 1stLT, 212th MAJ, 41st WO, Alpha ARC 22 WO 'Aven', 212th 1stLT Lycanthrope

• Management
Management

I gotta say Neutral

How are we gonna keep check of who has been revived and so on so forth. It’s seems like a pain imo.

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

8 minutes ago, Snadvich said:

Uh how would we check to see if they were downed once already. We can’t leave it all up to trust in players right?

I'm not completely sure if the developers could develop it. I would just hope that this would be implemented as a medical rule for the training. 

Edited by Red_Panda

Current: Rancor Panda | Honorary Consular

spacer.png
Ex: Delta 38, Kom'rk Skirata x2, Mereel Skirata, A'den Skirata, Omega Squad Fi (XO), Foxtrot MDMK, 327th 1stLT, 501st 1stLT, 212th MAJ, 41st WO, Alpha ARC 22 WO 'Aven', 212th 1stLT Lycanthrope

+1

As far as telling whos been revived, I'd say make the rule to a person can only revive the same person once. Going off a buddy/trust system more than anything, adding that a witness to someone reviving the same person 2 or more times can report them for FailRP and get Arrested during/after the event.

Neutral, while I understand the premise, it would be pretty hard to enforce, even with more than one eyes on, doesn't mean they'd entirely be able to report it, considering how people on the same jobs look the same, confusion can happen if you happen to revive someone that happens to be on the same job and get AOS'd falsely... Just a lot of hypothetical mess with this.

-1 what fizzik said

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

-1 extremely hard to enforce, and from a realism point, doesn't really make sense unless you commit to also taking them out of a fight to a medbay or field hospital, which would be cool, but people would hate it because they get pulled out the action and prevented from doing their job by some random medic they don't know.

(Dang, it was voided, I was typing what I wanted to say for a while, xd)

Edited by Snow

Mishuk gotal'u meshuroke, pako kyore - "Pressure makes diamonds, Ease makes decay"

2 time Rancor BCMD, 3 time Commander Havoc