Star Wars Rise of Skywalker

Banned

HYPEE TRAIN!

r4ymo.gif

1 hour ago, Doc said:

Maybe they’re doing the redguard clone thing where Sidious had like a couple hundred clones and messages after death?

either way I’m genuinely afraid they’re doing this stuff people want to see to pull viewers, and then do little to nothing with it, such as how snoke died so quickly with little actual development. Would hate for Sidious to show up for 5 mins at the end and be done or Lando to die real quick. Plus I’m still frustrated about Leia still being alive. I’m still excited, but I’ve been burned too much to not be cautious of everything

I'm not sure why Leia is still there. Carrie Fischer literally died during the final stages of development with TLJ. Maybe Palpatine will be a force ghost/spirit or whatever. It will be interesting to see what Abrams does and how he develops Palpatine.

gonna be completely honest here

i dont like this trilogy and actually will never like it

the protagonist isn't interesting, it's just a way for disney to pull a female lead out their ass and go with the mainstream.

finn isnt funny

the asian lady is an annoying piece of shit.

snoke wasn't interesting and got gotted literally like 20 minutes of him existing in cinema time.

R2 doesn't talk enough

C3 can suck my donkey dick.

palpatine is a cool little thing, except i know the dumbass director will ruin this for me too.

either or, im not even gonna give it a chance tbh, i'll read the reviews and watch it when i want to shoot myself.

• Agree 3
  • Friendly 1

5 minutes ago, Bbstine said:

gonna be completely honest here

i dont like this trilogy and actually will never like it

the protagonist isn't interesting, it's just a way for disney to pull a female lead out their ass and go with the mainstream.

finn isnt funny

the asian lady is an annoying piece of shit.

snoke wasn't interesting and got gotted literally like 20 minutes of him existing in cinema time.

R2 doesn't talk enough

C3 can suck my donkey dick.

palpatine is a cool little thing, except i know the dumbass director will ruin this for me too.

either or, im not even gonna give it a chance tbh, i'll read the reviews and watch it when i want to shoot myself.

spacer.png

• Funny 1

In the the last Jedi, me and my Dad literally didn’t know what happened. It was the worst and most confusing piece of shit ever. When assign lady sacrificed herself saying it’s about saving the ones we love. It’s like “well that’s what I was doing you little fuck whit” -Finn. They’re just lucky Luke got of his ass. Give us our Boba Fett or Obi-Wan movie, I enjoyed the solo story and Rogue one, that was a good story that was made from a few lines of the original trilogy. The fact that all the characters died were perfect cause it showed what the rebellion is about, sacrifice and hope, which force awaken trigology fails at, and the Darth vadar scene. Why did I write this?

Edited by IKE
4 hours ago, Quill Khan said:

There is no way Sidious is still out here.

meh people survived worse fall he could of grappled back up when we didn't see or hell use his senate twirl but it's more than likely because there going to the deathstar  like the force awakens concept art and just using him to hint at it hell even maybe palpie ghost. 

Still on another note that Name Rise of skywalker really like Anakin has already rose to a Jedi Knight the Anakin Rose to Darth Vader then Ascended to master when he broke free of the darkside. Then Luke Ascended from farm boy to Jedi Master and Galactic hero then Ben Solo (still a Skywalker) Rose to the new emperor of the galaxy

LANDO!!!!

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

You know its a bad trilogy if the hype came from another *cough* Lando/Palpy/Luke etc but still gonna see it but they have a trend of making emotional teaser trailers and the movie is something else. I mean it did do something I would never expect - Palpy/Deathstar also a Venator was spotted in the trailer.