Astromech Job

Name: CFN

Suggestion: Add an Astromech Droid Job

Implementation: We let only VIP’s become an astromech where they must apply on the forums, if they get accepted they go around as a normal ship astromech, they can be chosen by a Jedi Knight+ to be their master. They can RP to be TECH, ENG, and be like an R2Nfor other Jedi. We can also add janitorial droids if we want.

Lore: An astromech droid, also referred to as an astro droid or mech, was a type of repair droid that served as an automated mechanic on starships. These compact droids used tool-tipped appendages stored in recessed compartments. Many starfighters relied on astromech copilots to control flight and power distribution systems.[1] Sitting in an astromech socket exposed to space, the droid, in addition to its piloting duties, could calculate hyperspace jumps and perform simple repairs.

Workshop content if applicable: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=820347922
(If no workshop content, suggest a developer or put "Require Development")

If you are asking to add or change a job, fill out the following

Add or Change: Add

Job: Astromech Droid

Model: Astromech Droid (Workshop)

Weapons: Optional: Jetlack, Droid SWEP, and maybe stunstick

Other: Nope

+1 not applications tho

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

+1 to the idea, but -1 to applying on the forums. That's dumb. Just make it so you instantly get the whitelist for it along with jedi and sith because its purely a passive RP job. You should only have to apply or tryout for lore droids. (r2-d2, r4-p17, etc.)

Edited by GM-3022 Havok
19 hours ago, GM-3022 Havok said:

+1 to the idea, but -1 to applying on the forums. That's dumb. Just make it so you instantly get the whitelist for it along with jedi and sith because its purely a passive RP job. You should only have to apply or tryout for lore droids. (r2-d2, r4-p17, etc.)

I agree with this if someone minges or something then they get blacklisted from the job

Event job +1

A weird interview process just to be a fucking droid on a CLONE WARS: CLONE TROOPER ROLEPLAY SERVER is big dumb and really pointless. And no one would remain in character as a droid going beep boop all day. It would just be for events and jedi had them in there star fighters not as companions, thebone exception was R2-D2 but he was also Padme's astromech soooooooo -1

What? Were you expecting some colourful thing denoting my past achievements?

Well tough luck, even if I did it would be just 3 things - Bacara, SPEC REG, Old HA.

Once a Marine, Always a Marine... Always forward, never back...

• Retired Founder

We have way to many droids that are hardly used,

Until I see more usage of the other droids and creativity, I don't see a point in putting more DL for jobs that won't be used.

Denied. - EO on this one.