Logic's Offical Leave

15 hours ago, BlackiSblack said:

I never promoted you past 1st LT because of your clear inability to, despite your name, use logic and think about consequences of what you are doing - Egg

Irony of it being you promoting a bunch of mingys to CMDs positions with favoritism in 41st but u did fix it after a while  - My opinion

07 Logic 

time to watch my rep go down the drain

Don’t talk to me like that. I think I did a good job as commander. For the time I was. I did a lot to help egg in that situation. I think most of the guys weren’t retards. Jefferson was a big goob but he did well. 

People think just because the SO and CMD’s minged, they always favoritized people into positions, but the fact is anyone back then that got into a high position did good work. 

Now I am mixed on Jefferson, but Egg never favortized anyone. He did extremely well. 

As for me. I might get called a retard all the time, but I’m really not. I know how to do things and get things done. I just choose to be funny because I like doing it. If I wanted to I wouldn’t be the Pythin that you guys all know.  

Former: Liaison

32 minutes ago, Pythin said:

Don’t talk to me like that. I think I did a good job as commander. For the time I was. I did a lot to help egg in that situation. I think most of the guys weren’t retards. Jefferson was a big goob but he did well. 

People think just because the SO and CMD’s minged, they always favoritized people into positions, but the fact is anyone back then that got into a high position did good work. 

Now I am mixed on Jefferson, but Egg never favortized anyone. He did extremely well. 

As for me. I might get called a retard all the time, but I’m really not. I know how to do things and get things done. I just choose to be funny because I like doing it. If I wanted to I wouldn’t be the Pythin that you guys all know.  

It was my semi joke / semi roast towards jeff and grief and 2 others not u pythin i forgot u were a cmd all i rembrr was you bein col sorry if i sounded rude

• Agree 1
25 minutes ago, BlackiSblack said:

It was my semi joke / semi roast towards jeff and grief and 2 others not u pythin i forgot u were a cmd all i rembrr was you bein col sorry if i sounded rude

Nah I’m just givin you flak

(no pun intended)

• Agree 1

Former: Liaison

2 hours ago, BlackiSblack said:

Jefferson was actually a pretty epic gamer/commander, he was just kind of fed up with the shit that was going on in the battalion, maybe 2-3 months after he resigned. Jefferson did a flop that we all do sometimes. With Grief its kinda the same as well. He was just not mature enough to handle the situation that was in front of him.

Edited by Beanster768
  • Agree 1
17 hours ago, Egg said:

I mean, just looking at this goodbye, he is trying to start drama and kick up dust. If you want to leave on such a bad note with insults and leave a bad taste in everyone's mouth, then you should be met with the same kind of attitude. If you are going to leave, leave nicely or dont say anything at all because if you're gonna go and kick a Hornet nest, expect them to come after you.

Now that people are gone, bring back Jefferson he can’t be oppressed this time!

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

4 hours ago, Kronos Jones said:

Now that people are gone, bring back Jefferson he can’t be oppressed this time!

As long as Sock forgive Jefferson of his sins: https://synergyroleplay.com/forums/topic/12667-cwrp-jjefferson-ban-appeal/?do=findComment&comment=132428

I mean, will Sock ever forgive him?

• Funny 1
4 hours ago, KanZ said:

As long as Sock forgive Jefferson of his sins: https://synergyroleplay.com/forums/topic/12667-cwrp-jjefferson-ban-appeal/?do=findComment&comment=132428

I mean, will Sock ever forgive him?

yeah but now hes a commander 

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

I kept telling you to kick him out of 41st egg because he was starting drama with me the 1st week he joined the battalion and that’s the main reason I kept leaving and joining because I wanted to see if he changed but he never did I tried to make up with him but he always held the grudge 

Your Ree of defiance in the face of the guy paying for the server will live on in all of our memories. Seriously man, I don't even know what is going on the server anymore, all I know is that if you are going to try and argue with someone who owns the server, be ready to be banned. I can't really say I'm exactly surprised, I feel like you got a shitty situation coming into the battalion when you did, but your interpersonal skills and your Epic Gamer screeching on the forums probably didn't win you very many friends and allies. I appreciate the effort you have taken for instituting suggestions and it was fun working with you on some of the docs. I am proud to add you to the list of Epic Gamers along with Sanchez. Good luck in your future endeavors.

ConcreteGreatCod-size_restricted.gif

I just found this post after a week, and me, being the dummy I am didn't even know Logic left the server. I thought he was taking a long LOA which is why he hasn't been on the server the past few days. Now unlike 85% of the people here i'm not going to say "good riddance" or "don't ever come back ya toxic scum!" Simply because I didn't know him long enough for his bad parts to get to me. All I knew was, he was kicked out of GM due to his bad attitude, tried to commander report Snadvich for it, and then he became Gree and then he was gone. That's all I remember.

I was going through an inactivity period at the time so I missed a lot.

Now, skipping all that other stuff, here's all I have to say:

Back when Egg became gree last year, I made the stupid mistake of joking in OOC during his promo ceremony, long story short, Joah gave all of GM PT and demoted me for it, (you have to understand I was angry because I was ready to be promoted and worked hard for that rank.) I refused to do it because I thought it was bullshit, I screamed in Joah's face, got blacklisted from GM for a week, then came back good as new.

The point i'm making here is: I've had bad experiences with Joah as well. But you know what I did after I got my GM whitelists removed that day? I had several thoughts: Leave the server entirely, go back in there and RDM Joah, Go on the forums and report him for aboose. All three of those would've gotten me either banned, or just made things worse for me, so I took a breather, calmed down a lot, and reconnected to the server ready to apologize for what I did. (Joah wasn't available at the time to hear me out but Jackson was, so there's that at least.) And after I apologized and took my week blacklist, I just tried my best to avoid Joah for a while, and stopped making rude jokes during BCMD promos.

You can't let your emotions take control of your actions. The moment you let anger flood your mind, you've already lost. I don't know if you may be reading this, Logic, but I think you have the capacity to be a likeable person. I mean, I thought you were cool, but a lot of people didn't for the multiple reasons stated above. My advice if you ever decide to return, or join another SWRP community? 

1: Learn to accept that there are some things you just cant change.

2: Learn that there's a time to stop arguing.

3: Remember that the universe does not revolve around you.

You could've just said your goodbyes and left with at least some of your dignity, but you just had to call out Joah and in the process light the match on the pile of dry wood covered in gasoline, and turn a lot more people against you.

Nonetheless, Good luck on whatever future endeavors may come your way and good bye.

o7

• 4 weeks later...