Logic’s Staff Re-Application

Logic

RP Name: Battalion Commander Gree

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:159926113

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: EST

What was your previous staff rank?: SA

Are you currently staff on a server?:(SCP or TTT): Nope

Why did you leave the staff, team?: Well to put it simply, I am a senior in high school, and I was doing extracurriculars and living life. The Requirements kept getting harder as my life sped up on top of my battalion commander duties, and something needed to be dropped, so I dropped Staff in order to not fall apart

Why do you want to rejoin the staff, team?: Well my extracurriculars are finally over, staff requirements dropped back to a reasonable level, and my battalion is now in a stable place that I can back away slightly and put trust in other people. Not to mention I hate being on the server as of late and having staff abilities will allow me to host sims for my battalion instead of wait 30 min for an admin to claim my ticket

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: yep

Edited by 41st Logic

I'm not toxic. You're just making it really hard to not treat you like an idiot.

Banned

+1 Good guy and knows his stuff. 

• Friendly 1

r4ymo.gif

+1 Logic is a Great Guy and really mature as evident by him helping build up 41st reputation. He takes his job seriously and I have no doubt he would do the same for the staff position. 

Best of Luck 

• Agree 1
  • Friendly 1

Former: Veteran Admin | 91st XO Razer | Trainer Manager | Assassin  Sith Lord | Game Master|

neutral, tends to make situations worse than they are, but is a great leader and knows good stuff.

Edited by Kronos Jones
  • Friendly 1

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

+1

• Friendly 1

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone 

Neutral. great guy. But is a poor leader. Also seems to be petty. Acts on first thought instead of thinking stuff through. Idk I'm heavily conflicted.

But good luck.

• Friendly 1

"I'm not toxic. You're just making it really hard to not treat you like an idiot." - Logic

I mean, ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh but like mhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm im staying neutral, not like im better though.

• Retired Founder

I personally haven’t had issues with you or heard of any issues you have been involved in. I’ve seen postives from you.

Also I’m confused as, if you were a bad leader you wouldn’t be a BCMD...

Therefore I will give this a +1

• Friendly 1