Black's return v3 to staff

BlackiSblack

RP Name: ARC Warrant Officer Hammer/BLACK

Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:185089019

VIP (Y/N):  Yes

Timezone: EST

What was your previous staff rank?:  Former VA,  (GMO X2)

Are you currently staff on a server?:(SCP or TTT):
Nope

Why did you leave the staff, team?: I left the first time due to be being interested in focusing on the 104th as BCMD Wolffe which I decided to do, after doing so and my term was completed I decide to reapply after a couple months in the staff team I felt burnt out. This led to my full resignation both from the server and the Staff team until now returning back into the Community.

Why do you want to rejoin the staff, team?: I want to come help the community with staff issues and problems that could occur throughout the server, I also want to continue to accept more tickets and make sure people get staff right away instead of waiting a while like I have done to get something done. I also want to become a game Master again and host Event server events for battalions. Since In the past I have done this alongside Baddog and Riddler and Fours as a group. And I am just very much in the mood into hosting these thrilling events, due to the fact that now I have more ideas for event server events/Deployments/Operations. As well as I want to again make a Game master group like I was in in the past with the others I have mentioned to return more fun and interesting events. 

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: Yes, I do understand.

• Management
Management

+1 don’t ge burned out again gamer

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

+1........ One of the greatest people i know

• Agree 1

Current: Just Some Guy
Former: Senior Admin | TRO x2MAJ | Styles | Rys | CG x3 | Thire  | 21st x3 | Guardian Manager | Alpha-98 Nate | Sith Apprentice | Many more battalions  Serra Keto [9 Months] | TGML [9-10 Months] | TGL | Knight 8