Adding Delta-7 Starfighters

Piff

Name: Piff

Suggestion: Adding the Delta-7 starfighters for Jedi ACE To use

Implementation: Like i said before adding the Delta-7's into the server for the use of ACE, this could be changed Depending on how the council wants it used, maybe for only named masters or named Padawans/Masters

Lore: https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Delta-7B_Aethersprite-class_light_interceptor
These were used more often than the ETA-2's we have right now, you didn't see many Jedi flying around and ETA-2 but more a Delta-7B or Delta-7 and the only time in the clone wars where they were actually used are like for 6 episodes and that's it the rest of the fighting with Jedi involved and fighters are in a Delta-7. You see the Delta-7 or newer Version Delta-7B being used for 22 episodes compared to the other 6 episodes and that is discluding them being seen in flashbacks or anything like that. Also, the ETA-2 was an improved version of the Delta-7, but it came around the end of the clone wars.

Workshop content if applicable:
(If no workshop content, suggest a developer or put "Require Development")
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=947544869

“I’m not toxic, It’s just hard not to treat you like an idiot” ~ Logic

spacer.png

5 minutes ago, Josh Schneider said:

The problem with that is they are really big like bigger download then the Y-Wing i heard.

36.346 MB Download you can see it says that aswell.

Yeah that was the issue i was looking at when i was observing it because its pretty big just for 1 addon

“I’m not toxic, It’s just hard not to treat you like an idiot” ~ Logic

spacer.png

Isn't the jedi star fighter we have at the moment the better version of this anyway, lore wise. 

What? Were you expecting some colourful thing denoting my past achievements?

Well tough luck, even if I did it would be just 3 things - Bacara, SPEC REG, Old HA.

Once a Marine, Always a Marine... Always forward, never back...

Banned

+1 

r4ymo.gif

When i first saw this I keep thinking about Delta Pilot 42.

Uhhh Neutral.

Current: Rancor Panda | Honorary Consular

spacer.png
Ex: Delta 38, Kom'rk Skirata x2, Mereel Skirata, A'den Skirata, Omega Squad Fi (XO), Foxtrot MDMK, 327th 1stLT, 501st 1stLT, 212th MAJ, 41st WO, Alpha ARC 22 WO 'Aven', 212th 1stLT Lycanthrope