Well hey there its me Nick yea me. So why am I heading out you ask well drama. Drama the thing that got me removed from staff. I need to start being better at this and people need to start doing this is keeping your personal friend ships and affaris out from the server it ruins it as it has for me. I might return idk though. I want a server with less drama less hurting people less everything. Yea I might be crying when writing this maybe because this was my home, part of my life, the reason why I have a F in math but killed by drama it's been fun gamers. I lasted from May until now but its the final straw. 

@Pratt Later thanks for hosting SO tryouts for me my first day on the server

@Sanchez Resident Later gamer see yea

@Dragon Bye

@Sinister Good luck with everything idk

@Joah Ty for making this server that has kept me here for 9 months

@Logic ✪ ty for being there when I needed you

@MolecuI3See u good luck with everything in your life

@Pythin have fun with everything

@Heartyea u removed but ur still cool@ganar see u best barris@JaBaku U wer ealways there for me ty see u later.

If i  did not mention u im sorry just really sad rnIf you want to add me on discord here it is I play all sorts of games Nick123 #0841 Jedi forever 

also just amde a discord server if u want to join her eu go https://discord.gg/MmfYMx3

Edited by [SR] Nick [SA]
  • Friendly 4

Hey man, it's always good to take a break. I may sound like a dad but focus on your grades, it will help you in the long run if you are trying to go to a 4 year college! Take these next couple of months to focus on irl shit, and if you want to, come back to synergy!

Miss you bro goodluck with everything Hope you do well we salute your service

Former: Tiplee, TC Ayar, Chief of Communications Coburn  (Assisted with creating ATC)                                                                               
Current: 41stEC Knight Lydus, 104th SSG Focus, Rper of the Week

3 hours ago, Ching said:

Stay safe. Remember, don't trust anyone, cause sometimes trust is a fucking lie. If you need math tutoring, always here.

Bruh are u deadass about the tutoring tho? My math teacher is a psychology major and taught Spanish before he picked up a math book