Void

Holo

*shrug* Ima say neutral as I don't wanna start drama

I also really don't care if someone is staff on another server besides synergy

Current: Just Some Guy
Former: Senior Admin | TRO x2MAJ | Styles | Rys | CG x3 | Thire  | 21st x3 | Guardian Manager | Alpha-98 Nate | Sith Apprentice | Many more battalions  Serra Keto [9 Months] | TGML [9-10 Months] | TGL | Knight 8

+1, Gotta abide by the staff rules.

Current: Rancor Panda | Honorary Consular

spacer.png
Ex: Delta 38, Kom'rk Skirata x2, Mereel Skirata, A'den Skirata, Omega Squad Fi (XO), Foxtrot MDMK, 327th 1stLT, 501st 1stLT, 212th MAJ, 41st WO, Alpha ARC 22 WO 'Aven', 212th 1stLT Lycanthrope

5 hours ago, Arroyo said:

It’s kinda staff rules that you can not be staff on another server 

I know... its just these sort of topics i don't take interest in (i never said i didn't care to break rules i just said i don't really care if someone is staff on 2 servers)

• Friendly 1

Current: Just Some Guy
Former: Senior Admin | TRO x2MAJ | Styles | Rys | CG x3 | Thire  | 21st x3 | Guardian Manager | Alpha-98 Nate | Sith Apprentice | Many more battalions  Serra Keto [9 Months] | TGML [9-10 Months] | TGL | Knight 8

Imma be honest you're kind of a cunt for making this its obvious that server is small judging by the 4 other staff and because he didnt do what you wanted him to you through him under the bus but rules are rules 

+1 

You're still a bad friend and your friendship wont survive this and its evidence that hes not active and he must be still be doing his staff duties on synergy to be staff so honestly this wasnt needed your just trying to get your way  

Edited by Sanchez Resident
  • Agree 3
3 hours ago, Sanchez Resident said:

Imma be honest you're kind of a cunt for making this its obvious that server is small judging by the 4 other staff and because he didnt do what you wanted him to you through him under the bus but rules are rules 

+1 

You're still a bad friend and your friendship wont survive this and its evidence that hes not active and he must be still be doing his staff duties on synergy to be staff so honestly this wasnt needed your just trying to get your way  

we had about 15 people on the server and the friendship was already over, thats the main reason i made the app

Edited by Holo

Autism made me do it.

2 hours ago, silvers said:

@[SR] Nick [SA] here’s a direct question to you; I’m pretty sure you are on LOA, so does this mean that you are on an LOA because of this? Or are you on one for another reason.

For now, I am neutral.

Not a question for me but im gonna answer since he may not be able to he is currently at his dads

Autism made me do it.

Just now, Firat/Abi said:

So you didn't make the report because of the rules. You made it because you wanted to be a dick basically? Wow. Just wow.

No. as the report says i dont see him fit for staff if hes gonna be completely lazy and also if hes gonna ignore the rules, i made the app itself becaues of the rules but mostly because he disregarded our friendship

Autism made me do it.

2 minutes ago, Holo said:

No. as the report says i dont see him fit for staff if hes gonna be completely lazy and also if hes gonna ignore the rules, i made the app itself becaues of the rules but mostly because he disregarded our friendship

But when you guys were still friends you "saw him fit for staff" right?

🤔

• Agree 2
  • Funny 1

tenor.gif?itemid=6231561

Former: Commander Cody (x2), ATK Regimental Commander, SOBDE Regimental Commander, 212th XO, Omega Squad Lead Niner, Foxtrot XO, General Kenobi, HA (x2) TRM, GMM, RUS MP Commander 

Just now, Nade Jones said:

But when you guys were still friends you "saw him fit for staff" right?

🤔

No. again as i said i was  debating wether to make the report or not and since it exists i decided to do it as it would go against the server to not make the report

Autism made me do it.

5 hours ago, Sanchez Resident said:

+1 

Cunt move holo

+1 because rules are rules BUT give him a chance to choose which server he wants to be staff on. there is no need for removal

• Winner 1

I'm not toxic. You're just making it really hard to not treat you like an idiot.

• Management
Management

+1

If what Holo said about Nick is true then Nick was willing to lie in order to be staff for both servers. That's not really someone I want as staff imo, but it's hard to say this baout Nick bc all my experiences with him are positive. 
I do have to agree that this whole situation is making you both scummy and truthfully I mean no offense but this was a shitshow on your part Holo.

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

5 minutes ago, Marvel said:

+1

If what Holo said about Nick is true then Nick was willing to lie in order to be staff for both servers. That's not really someone I want as staff imo, but it's hard to say this baout Nick bc all my experiences with him are positive. 
I do have to agree that this whole situation is making you both scummy and truthfully I mean no offense but this was a shitshow on your part Holo.

it really was not meant to be a shit show honestly its not meant to cause drama its meant to get the opinion of staff and the directors

Edited by Holo

Autism made me do it.

This is absolutely absurd and it's easy to see exactly what you're doing. This is all purely out of spite and Nick was never a bad kid regardless of how irritating he could be at times. You know that server you two co-ran is going to die and when you report him on the Synergy forums, you're literally trying to suck everything the kid worked for -- both on his own time and on Synergy's. You took the server's rules and protocol and threw him into a position in which he can't fight back. Your character is poor and you severely messed up.

• Agree 6
  • Winner 2

The Reprehensible Ratio!

#RemoveJedi

#RenameRancorToARC

Just talked with Nick a bit. His server will be shut down. He believes it is already but will be making sure tomorrow, which officially means he is not currently breaking any synergy rules or guidelines.

@Chambers@Heart whichever of you makes the decision on this take into account that Holo was at one point staff on both synergy and the other server but faced no consequences, so its only fair that Nick gets a warning and a slap on the wrist right? Why remove someone over staffing a server that gets 5 people a day

Ah yes. As soon as the server gets shut down the snake voids. But little does he know we have all seen him slither away

Edited by 41st Logic
  • Agree 4

I'm not toxic. You're just making it really hard to not treat you like an idiot.

Even though It voided I gotta say this. Bruh that move was so scummy when I read it I actually coughed on my water. He did as just trying to have fun, and even thought you don’t like it. It is not okay to just snitch on em. You wanna know what happened to snitched on this server. Look at this guy named Scotty. Yes he snitched on guys doing something wrong, but he was hated by most of the community. A lot of other people have as well. You ruined your friendship putting this up against him, a person you started a server with. I’m just gonna end with saying snitches get stitches, and that’s how you lose friends. Terrible people if I’m saying anything. 

Neutral

im the real snake kid

Former: Liaison

28 minutes ago, Pythin said:

Even though It voided I gotta say this. Bruh that move was so scummy when I read it I actually coughed on my water. He did as just trying to have fun, and even thought you don’t like it. It is not okay to just snitch on em. You wanna know what happened to snitched on this server. Look at this guy named Scotty. Yes he snitched on guys doing something wrong, but he was hated by most of the community. A lot of other people have as well. You ruined your friendship putting this up against him, a person you started a server with. I’m just gonna end with saying snitches get stitches, and that’s how you lose friends. Terrible people if I’m saying anything. 

Neutral

im the real snake kid

Brah you forgot to lock it 

You can't void this specific situation just because of the circumstances it falls under.

This was not because you wanted to tell the high staff team about Nick's dual-staffing and his rule breaking, but because you wanted to start drama and/or expose him for what he's done.

Starting another server isn't against our rules. If you want to open a server of any kind, go for it. Just keep off of Synergy addons and Synergy players. 

As it is, you are going to both be removed from staff and receive a 3 month blacklist from rejoining for staffing on two servers and intentionally not letting us know.

Thanks for locking the post btw.

//moved to "Completed Reports"

P.S; This could have all been avoided if you had just brought it up to us. We would have quietly dealt with this and more likely than not avoided all drama.

• Agree 5