Make a rule for not standing on the landing pads

Frank

Name: Frank

Suggestion: Make a rule to not stand on the landing pad because in the clone wars no clone would stand on a Landing pad if anyone does that they are a defect or just make it if you die and standing on a landing pad its your falt

Implementation: A rule

Lore: No troper would stand on a landing pad

Current: Jedi Knight

Former: DU Captain x2 | Meena Tills | Mas Amedda

Um don't really think this needs a server suggestion. It's pretty much just common sense. If a ship is landing obviously don't stand on the pad, yet if they're just standing their during downtime I don't see any reason to make a rule.

its just common sense TBH, if they're crushed by a LAAT because they attempted to stand under a landing LAAT. Then just arrest them for fail RP, or attempted RDM (attempting to crash the pilot of the ship). Simple as that.

• Agree 1

327th Papa

spacer.png

Attack Regimental x1

Bly x2

Something similiar happened today, and the person that was standing on it called an RDM report on the pilot and almost got him arrested, saying there's no rules for landing pads and that it was RDM.

That might be the reason for this suggestion.

Edited by Phil
28 minutes ago, Phil said:

This happened today, and the person that was standing on it called an RDM report on the pilot and almost got him arrested, saying there's no rules for landing pads and that it was RDM.

That might be the reason for this suggestion.

true

Current: Jedi Knight

Former: DU Captain x2 | Meena Tills | Mas Amedda

-1 When I'm doing drills out in the courtyard I do it on a pad because it's a nice small sectioned off area in the courtyard. And if a ship needs that pad, just request for them to vacate the pads, and AOS them if they don't, EZ fix. And I don't think there is a precedent in clone wars to not stand on a pad that's not in use, correct me if I'm wrong.

Mishuk gotal'u meshuroke, pako kyore - "Pressure makes diamonds, Ease makes decay"

2 time Rancor BCMD, 3 time Commander Havoc

On 2/14/2019 at 2:52 PM, Stern said:

Frank just crush them

Well that is rdm so thats not something you should tell someone to do. And like what everyone else has already pointed out, this is common sense not to stand on a pad when an LAAT or ARC-170 is trying to land. No need to make a topic and have everyone vote

I’d liKe to point out even if it’s common says there’s always that group that uses the fact that there isn’t a rule to do stuff. +1

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was