An issue with the Sith

Blueberry Juice

This is not a jab at sith. I do not want to cause any issues, rather address an issue that, for whatever reason, should not be an issue.

Sith are a welcome aspect to the server. They created new opportunities for RP and help in the down time when wanting to cause something.

That being said

The prominent issue with some of the sith is that they find that being a sith is an EXCUSE FOR BEING MINGY. We're clones but we sure as hell are not idiots. Anybody with a brain can deduct that hey there's a man in dark robes, holding a lightsaber, and leaping about . Now that isn't ample evidence to condemn a Sith, it is ample evidence to be suspicious.

Now here's the real issue.

The Sith seem to believe that jumping on a military institution with a force power and pulling and pushing officers with the force will not have repercussions. Now it's stated in the rules "thou shall issue warnings" but that's the issue. Why should we issue warnings for a CIVILIAN LEAPING ONTO OUR OUTPOST/BATTLEMENTS? It's absurd! In real life, wherever you go, you would be detained at the least or shot and killed if you don't follow the instructions from military personnel.

If a cop tells you to leave a crime scene and you hop the tape they aren't going to issue a warning to you you're probably going to get detained.

If you leap on top of a military institution and then complain about "RDM I didn't get my warnings" after getting shot at it's not fair and really pisses everyone off.

So seriously, I don't want to be that guy but it's a problem with a select few. Just because you're a Sith you aren't allowed to be a minge. If you wouldn't do it on your clone, don't do it on Sith (obviously there's certain things but you know what I'm talking about). Please

USE COMMON SENSE!! YOU ARE A CIVILIAN (in our eyes) AND WE ARE MILITARY PERSONNEL! 

• Winner 11

+1

This really is the case with many Sith. They either use it as an excuse to minge or as an excuse to constantly kill people whenever they want. Other servers with jobs that had these abilities often had rules to ensure that it wasn't a mess to deal woth, whether it was limited playtime, cooldowns for assassinations, or a cost that someone else had to pay before they could go and kill or kidnap someone.

The guy who got drunk and pretended to be a vacuum for an hour

1st off, If you see a sith minging tell a Lord+
2nd, We can have out lightsabers out as that is how we use force powers, In lore jedi/sith don't need their saber out to use the force to unless sith ignite they technically aren't holding their saber.
3rd If your getting force pushed/pulled repeatedly you can shoot... and it's force abuse...
4th You have no idea if they are using jet boots or something there are some jet boots that act like a leap in some cases.
5th (I know this is long just pointing this out if i'm wrong about any of these tell me) We can't change playermodels so wearing dark robes we can't control as most sith wouldn't walk around constantly in a dark robe.

Hope this helps a little bit

I've been here too long

1 minute ago, ๖̶̶̶ۣۣۜۜ͜ζ͜͡Gaster said:

5th (I know this is long just pointing this out if i'm wrong about any of these tell me) We can't change playermodels so wearing dark robes we can't control as most sith wouldn't walk around constantly in a dark robe.

Suggestion to give Sith jobs a civillian Player model they can use when actually walking around?

• Agree 2
  • Management
Management

@Heart You actually did it. You built a wall you mad man.

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

1 hour ago, ๖̶̶̶ۣۣۜۜ͜ζ͜͡Gaster said:

2nd, We can have out lightsabers out as that is how we use force powers, In lore jedi/sith don't need their saber out to use the force to unless sith ignite they technically aren't holding their saber.
3rd If your getting force pushed/pulled repeatedly you can shoot... and it's force abuse...
4th You have no idea if they are using jet boots or something there are some jet boots that act like a leap in some cases.

Yeah I know all that but my point is that just because you're a sith you shouldn't be doing those things without proper cause. And about the jet boots... Jetpacks make noise... And shoot fire. But yeah I get what you're saying

+1 there is no warnings in real life. Thats how that poor teen boy got shot and killed cause he jumped a fence because he was dared to on the base. They just sniped his ass no questions asked.

Former Boss, Former Fixer, Former Sev

Former Jaing, Former Prudii

Former Bardan Jusik/Skirata

Former SOBDE Regimental Commander 

Hai, Sith Juggernaut Lord Nerp here

A few things on this post

1) If you see a sith using force powers, that gives you right to stop and question them since they are not jedi (If you want the smoke)

2)Due to one of our exits from the sith temple being at outpost bravo you must excuse the sith in some instances

3)Civilians wear robes. E.X Obi wan on tatooine

4)If you know a sith is just hoping in and out of bases because he feels like it, be my guest and light him up. Make sure he hasn't just spawned.

5)If you need to report a sith, DO IT. For some ppl it seems like a difficult concept so let me explain. If a sith fucks up, tell me and i'll fuck him up :)

I can understand if you dont like ppl in combat armor like lords say their civs but the robes are ok.

• Agree 1

Yo can the Lords be a bit better about communication please? I've PM'd Lords about Sith being mingy, and gotten nothing in response, even after multiple tries to get in contact. 

Also Joah/Jackson need better lore for the Sith, it's non-nonsensical at best and non-existent at worst.

• Agree 1
  • Winner 1

|Longest Serving Attack Regimental Commander||Thigh High Connoisseur|

j5VeS9D.jpg

2 hours ago, Finn said:

Yo can the Lords be a bit better about communication please? I've PM'd Lords about Sith being mingy, and gotten nothing in response, even after multiple tries to get in contact. 

Also Joah/Jackson need better lore for the Sith, it's non-nonsensical at best and non-existent at worst.

I’ve personally never been contacted about any sith minging. (I’m an Assassin Lord and the current Head Officer)

• Agree 2
16 hours ago, ๖̶̶̶ۣۣۜۜ͜ζ͜͡Gaster said:

If theyre using jet boots as civilians I think something would be wrong and they should be detained anyway 

I have to agree with this.    My experiences with people on sith have been nothing but negative:

-  Sith intentionally leaping into LAATs and jumping off mid-flight to kill em' also arguing that they didn't do it that we just "crashed" in mid-air when everyone in the LAAT saw it, 

- Sith purposely ignoring NLR and going back to the same outpost after getting killed, 

- Sith  complaining how they got RDMed after being warned countless fucking times to hippity hoppity off Republic Property then ignoring said warnings

- Sith abusing force push and then getting killed to complain  "OMG YOU CANT DO THAT" 

BONUS POINTS: 

https://imgur.com/a/NWo6amY   Sith and also possible LORD  shooting people with e-binos

https://imgur.com/a/19IGJqM 
https://imgur.com/a/rirkH99
This guy was putting down tac-inserts behind the base and constantly coming inside the place then running away by jumping on top of battlements.   Was constantly whining how he was being targeted despite being on republic property.   Rhino told him MULTIPLE times to leave and he would just sit there MOANING AND BITCHING.    The dude later got banned because he was non-stop arguing with him and Marval when he woke up to find out what was going on. 

I don't feel like they are a bad addition,  but the behavior of some of the people on their sith is making me hate them more and more.   

Edited by Zensras
  • Agree 2

spacer.png
Every time I wander into an argument on the forums.

29 minutes ago, Zensras said:

I have to agree with this.    My experiences with people on sith have been nothing but negative.     

-  Sith intentionally leaping into LAATs and jumping off mid-flight to kill em' also arguing that they didn't do it that we just "crashed" in mid-air when everyone in the LAAT saw it, 

- Sith purposely ignoring NLR and going back to the same outpost after getting killed, 

- Sith  complaining how they got RDMed after being warned countless fucking times to hippity hoppity off Republic Property then ignoring said warnings

- Sith abusing force push and then getting killed to complain  "OMG YOU CANT DO THAT" 

BONUS POINTS: 

https://imgur.com/a/NWo6amY   (Sith and also possible LORD  shooting people with e-binos) 

https://imgur.com/a/19IGJqM   (This guy was putting down tac-inserts behind the base and constantly coming inside the place then running away by jumping on top of battlements.   Was constantly whining how he was being targeted despite being on republic property. ) 

This has been said multiple times.

”Report it to a Lord+...”

Current: Rancor Panda | Honorary Consular

spacer.png
Ex: Delta 38, Kom'rk Skirata x2, Mereel Skirata, A'den Skirata, Omega Squad Fi (XO), Foxtrot MDMK, 327th 1stLT, 501st 1stLT, 212th MAJ, 41st WO, Alpha ARC 22 WO 'Aven', 212th 1stLT Lycanthrope

Why do you guys never report shit to lords and go straight to the forums jesus fuck theres a little thing called D I S C O R D  its really easy to contact any lord on there start actually contacting lords to give the evidence too so we can actually start doing something about it cause we can't do the he said she said shit.

• Winner 1
20 hours ago, Tahunova613 said:

+1 There needs to be a set safe zone that Sith can't enter i.e. Base perimeter

They Cant enter Base Perimeter thats a rule if they do bring it to a Lord IMMEDIATELY..

Guys really please record or screenshot what the sith are doing and bring it to a lord. Its really annoying when sith minge so please bring it to a lord 

Lords:

Beast, Genocide (Fours), Vodah (Tyzen), Gale , Nerp, Sinister, Kitty

Please Please if a sith is minging bring it to a Lords Attention Immediately. We are here to stop the minges because we all know it can be annoying. Please Record and or Screenshot Evidence (Recording would be better) and bring it to our attention. If you cannot record because it happened to fast still bring it to our attention. 

Also try and get their name and possibly steam id.  

1. They are not to enter the Base or Temple without permission from Dark Council or forced into an RP situation (Captured)

2. They are not to randomly kill clones or jedi without a reason whatsoever (EX. Finding a clone on patrol and killing them without talking or preforming any RP) This has been a problem and if they do poke a lord on TS or make a ticket and tell an admin. The admin should contact a lord. 

3. They are not to use channel hatred in combat whatsoever. This includes running around the corner healing and coming back if they run away and dont plan on coming back then they can use channel hatred.

4. Breaking Cloaking rules (Except for force cloak since assassins cannot stop that once it starts until the timer runs out but they  should not cloak again unless in combat) 

There are more I just cant think of them but they should be rping. Please Bring it to one of the lords 

• Winner 1

Former: Veteran Admin | 91st XO Razer | Trainer Manager | Assassin  Sith Lord | Game Master|

• Retired Founder

The only time sith should be treated as civilians is if they have done nothing suspicious including anything related to the force. If a sith is found using ANY force powers everyone who witnesses that will know they are a force user, Jedi would be able to tell they are likely sith. If any sith is intentionally edging on the clones or Jedi by trespassing on republic property they clones and Jedi have full rights to detain/kill them on sight given the threat. The only time warnings should be given is for places like outposts (outside the building of the outposts not the inside) or if there is a military operation happening out in the open where it usually isn't defined as republic property. If anyone complains about not getting warnings when they are messing with clones with force powers or trespassing on the base you can feel free to report them to either a Lord or myself/Joah so we can deal with them. I see plenty of instances of sith being dumb but not enough people are reporting them so we cant really deal with it as a result.

TL;DR If sith do something a civilian couldn't, don't treat them as civilians. When a sith is being dumb, making a fuss about something they did wrong, or is outright breaking rules please report it to Lords/Dark Council.

• Winner 5

I would also like to address a slight issue with the whole Sith RP:

Clones are meant to act like they're civilians and I do understand why we're supposed to behave like that. For gameplay balance and so the Sith can actually "RP" outside their Temple. However, What I don't agree with is the fact that the Clones basically have to act brain dead. Forgetting the last 24 hours of their "deployment" on Endor. What do I mean by this? Well, the Sith have consistently Killed, sabotaged, trespassed and disrupted Republic operations / personnel. But regardless of all the Chaos the Sith cause, we're supposed to keep treating them as civilians.

For example, A Sith assassin could assassinate Krennic but the next day I would have to act like nothing happened and not be somewhat suspicious of the "Civilians" roaming around Endor on a daily occurrence.  Mind the Clones also see the same clothed people day in and day out, and therefore will most likely see the same person who slaughtered their brothers mere days ago.

If I even mention the fact they're Sith all I get is "Who is Sith" / "I'm not Sith" / "REEEEEEEEEEEEE You don't know I'm Sith. FAILRP". 

I know that SOBDE has raided the Sith temple in the past therefore they're aware of the Sith's existence. Furthermore, the Sith.... you know... raided and destroyed the Jedi Temple on Endor. So... not only do the Clone know that something is up with these "civilians" but the Jedi are also very much aware of the Sith's existence. And even if the Clones weren't aware of the details surrounding the Temple's destruction. They're bound to hear about it from any Jedi that leave the new temple and heads onto the Endor base.

All of this could be pluasable, to pass the Sith off as Civilians, if they was an actual Human / refugee area on Endor where multiple different species converge. This would allow the Clone to actually RP That their are normal Civilians and then SIth who hide among them. Like How insurgents in the real world would do the same, so they're not as easily identified by their opposing force. 

TL;DR: The whole "Sith should be treated as Civilians" rule is somewhat ridiculous considering, even though the Clones were somewhat naive they were not completely fucking incompetent. 

Could a Sith Lord please respond to this post and give me, as well as everyone else, a good and sound way (in Roleplay) around this whole situation. 

• Winner 3

Possible solution? 

Weekly RP resets.

Beginning of every week we only see the sith as civilians and how they act throughout the week will determine how they can be seen for the rest of the week. Once the action is done or if they help they can continued to be seen as the helpful civilian who defended bravo along with the clones or the sith who destroyed alpha comms and tried to murder us. At the end of the week everyone is given an “reset” so if they they started getting mercilessly hunted by the republic and are a known outlaw, they have the oppertunity to reset and maybe Rp as a common mountain goer who just wants to lend a helping hand.

Now of course you ask “how do i keep track of who’s who?” Well i just come up with the ideas i don’t think them through.

Kidding of course, a *POSSIBLE* idea is put something at the start of their name. 

A= Allied (helps Republic and KNOWN helper)

U= unknown (everyone starts like this until they choose what to do)

H= Hostile (does not like republic and can be taken in for questioning but can also resolve their differences if they really want too)

all of this depends on Player RP and people choosing to cooperate but this is just and idea and if u hate it then ok that’s ur opinion i respect it 

On 2/11/2019 at 7:16 PM, ๖̶̶̶ۣۣۜۜ͜ζ͜͡Gaster said:

Your #4 is retarded, you’re civilians you can’t just have jet boots. And jet boots dont cause you to leap exactly as a jedi. 

Now as for people saying go see a lord+ its a fucking hassle to find an active lord for every fucking time it happens. 

And my opinion on sith: I hate when they loiter and say I can’t warn them to leave, standing 2 feet from the outpost is the same as being on it so stop fucking crying when I shoot you after my 3 warnings

:)

I'm not toxic. You're just making it really hard to not treat you like an idiot.

1 hour ago, Hero said:

Possible solution? 

Weekly RP resets.

Beginning of every week we only see the sith as civilians and how they act throughout the week will determine how they can be seen for the rest of the week. Once the action is done or if they help they can continued to be seen as the helpful civilian who defended bravo along with the clones or the sith who destroyed alpha comms and tried to murder us. At the end of the week everyone is given an “reset” so if they they started getting mercilessly hunted by the republic and are a known outlaw, they have the oppertunity to reset and maybe Rp as a common mountain goer who just wants to lend a helping hand.

Now of course you ask “how do i keep track of who’s who?” Well i just come up with the ideas i don’t think them through.

Kidding of course, a *POSSIBLE* idea is put something at the start of their name. 

A= Allied (helps Republic and KNOWN helper)

U= unknown (everyone starts like this until they choose what to do)

H= Hostile (does not like republic and can be taken in for questioning but can also resolve their differences if they really want too)

all of this depends on Player RP and people choosing to cooperate but this is just and idea and if u hate it then ok that’s ur opinion i respect it 

Complicated af

I'm not toxic. You're just making it really hard to not treat you like an idiot.

13 hours ago, Hero said:

Possible solution? 

Weekly RP resets.

I do somewhat agree the possible solution presented, its definitely a step in the right direction. But again we're still forced to have a "memory wipe". Forgetting everything of what happened that week and move on. So its basically a prolonged version of what we already have. Plus like Logic said, that is a bit confusing.

• Agree 1