Fellas...

Heart

Is it gay to date a trans-male? (Female to Male)

Is it gay to date a trans-female? (Male to Female)

They have not gone through operation, but they have gone through Hormone Replacement shit, so they atleast resemble the gender they're aspiring to be.

Context: one of my friends is trying to hook me up with an FTM.

inb4 someone says "IT IS MA'AM!"

2 minutes ago, Heart said:

Is it gay to date a trans-male? (Female to Male)

Is it gay to date a trans-female? (Male to Female)

They have not gone through operation, but they have gone through Hormone Replacement shit, so they atleast resemble the gender they're aspiring to be.

Context: one of my friends is trying to hook me up with an FTM.

inb4 someone says "IT IS MA'AM!"

Oh boy, here goes...

Yes, it absolutely is. Transgenderism is not a real thing. You are what you are, it cannot be changed. Sorry to disappoint.

actually not sorry.

• Winner 17

Rule-maker and rule-breaker.

3 minutes ago, Fizzik said:

Oh boy, here goes...

Yes, it absolutely is. Transgenderism is not a real thing. You are what you are, it cannot be changed. Sorry to disappoint.

actually not sorry.

you know, ladies at my country would crucify you

EDIT> wait you are saying its gay or not, im lost

Edited by Brunoo_
Banned

MTF def no 

FTM  is KINDA iffy 

r4ymo.gif

Okay. I'm going to explain this so simply so that the heteros of the Community can stop asking the same question over and over again.

Transgender FtM - If you're a male, yes it is gay. Female, it is Hetero.

Transgender MtF - Male = Hetero, Female = Lesbian. 

This of course depends if they go through with the surgery or not. If they have the surgery, then they are official the gender they identify as by law. (They re-write your birth certificate so you can be a Male/Female).

Now, you said they are going through the stage of Horomone injection. That means that they are being completely serious on doing this process. 

So yes. If they are completely changing from FtM then it is gay.

• Agree 1

Current: Rancor Panda | Honorary Consular

spacer.png
Ex: Delta 38, Kom'rk Skirata x2, Mereel Skirata, A'den Skirata, Omega Squad Fi (XO), Foxtrot MDMK, 327th 1stLT, 501st 1stLT, 212th MAJ, 41st WO, Alpha ARC 22 WO 'Aven', 212th 1stLT Lycanthrope

If they have lady parts it’s not gay.

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

Yo man, all these retards have it wrong. If you're already interested in men, which it looks like from the fact that the person is ftm, you have even less to worry about. It all comes down to what matters to you. Do you mind the change or can you look past it. Retards will be retards and are undependable.

Edited by Thexan

I guess it depends what you're looking for? 

Like if you want a dick then Male to Female

but if you want a pussy then Female to Male

I wouldn't call it gay if you a man dating Female to male its just a bit strange. 

Former: Veteran Admin | 91st XO Razer | Trainer Manager | Assassin  Sith Lord | Game Master|