Steam ID:
STEAM_0:1:107164987

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone:EST

What was your previous staff rank?: VA 

Are you currently staff on a server?:(SCP or TTT):
No

Why did you leave the staff, team?:

I was super burned out and since I run gmod through a third party none of my advanced dupes were working so I would have to handbuild every aspect making my events take double the time they normally would. I got very frustrated and I since my events took longer it made me do less schoolwork -> computer taken away. I was just super mad and I resigned again

Why do you want to rejoin the staff, team?:

I have been playing for the past week, and I have been trying to do passive RP whenever I can, trying to include Sith, Clone, and Jedi all in the RP. The only problem is this is quite hard to do as a solo player with no admin abilities. But I stuck through it and just tried the hardest I can. I also have been looking at recent events in game and noticed that they are still the same things we did on the venator. I love gm'ing and I want to show these new guys what creativity really means and help them out. I want every event to have different concepts and I want new twists and plot lines to events. I want to help out the GH and let them hosts events under me so I can try and give them as much advice as I can. 

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?:

Yes

15 minutes ago, Hero said:

constructive criticism is always appreciated 

You left the MRP staff team do to losing interest, but you were dedicated when you said in being a staff member. I think you just left do to it dying which is terrible

• Friendly 1

Former: Liaison

1 hour ago, Pythin said:

You left the MRP staff team do to losing interest, but you were dedicated when you said in being a staff member. I think you just left do to it dying which is terrible

I mean I lost interest in playing MRP, I really did, even in the beta I wasn't having any fun. I played on CWRP again and saw how much I had missed it so I would rather be doing good for the server I enjoy over the one I personally did not like. 

Does this help?

+1 I don't see why not, also he was former staff which means he knows a bit of what to do in scenarios

• Friendly 1

Current: Just Some Guy
Former: Senior Admin | TRO x2MAJ | Styles | Rys | CG x3 | Thire  | 21st x3 | Guardian Manager | Alpha-98 Nate | Sith Apprentice | Many more battalions  Serra Keto [9 Months] | TGML [9-10 Months] | TGL | Knight 8

On 2/6/2019 at 6:10 PM, [SR] MoIecuI3 [A] said:

+1 Bring back Hero Events! 

anything for you UwU

On 2/7/2019 at 2:29 PM, Piff said:

+1 we need more people to do events and from what I heard you do good events

I already have some crazy plans plotted out and run through by myself in solo mode with multiple endings and shit can hit the fan pretty quick. I also have some all day events planned out and some even crazier ideas on the way. I plan to work with some of the other GM's and the newer ones so they can see the stupid processes and painstaking planning I go through so soon, all GM's will be doing ONLY quality and unique events