RP Name:

Rancor ARC SGT Jonah

Steam ID: 

SteamID64: 76561198165445047

SteamID32: STEAM_0:1:102589659

VIP (Y/N):

Yes

Timezone:

Korean Standard Time (Until April of 2020)

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): 

I would like to assist in enforcing the server rules and promote a serious RP envirnment. As a staff member I bring years of server staff experience to the table (which will be elaborbated on in the appropriate section of the application). I wish to bring entertaining events and encounters, as well as staff support to those who are either on late or in a weird timezone such as Australia or the Korea-Japan-China area. Additionally I wish to assist in training and whitelisting recruits who join during off times when most staff is offline or AFK. I know I am a relatively new and unknown player, mostly due to my timezone and recent LOA, however I want to help create a better community for all. I believe Syngergy is one of the best Clone Wars RP servers I have been a part of in a while, and I would like to help the current server staff keep it that way, especially during off hours.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum):

I am married to the love of my life and middle school sweetheart and we will be celebrating our first annaversary in April. Additionally, I am in the U.S. Army with the MOS 15Q (or Air Traffic Control Operator). We are stationed in the Republic of Korea (South Korea) and will be here until April of 2020.

Do you have any previous staff experience?

I have much experience staffing Gmod servers. I was a Superadmin on Caffiene Addicts Studios' MilitaryRP server when the server shut down, and had been staff on the server for almost 4 months. I then became staff on National Taskforce's MilitaryRP server where I eventually became a Superadmin, and was staff on the server for about 4 months as well. Lastly and most recently, I was a Superadmin on Focused Gaming's Clone WarsRP server and had been staff oln the server for over two years until I stepped down so I could attend Basic Combat Training.

How much playtime do you have on the synergy server? (You must have a minimum of 75 hours of in-game playtime on the server to apply for new admin. Make a staff ticket in the game so that you can figure out your playtime if you think you are close)  

I have 260hrs. 12min. in the Clone WarsRP server at the time I am typing this application

Are you currently staff on a Synergy Server?: (If so specify which one)

No

Edit Notes:

Edited to reflect recent purchase of VIP

Edited by Jonah Mar
Forum Admin

+1 man, you very dedicated

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

40 minutes ago, Josh Schneider said:

+1 very dedicated. However as it states staff also need to be active on the forums, ur account seems new.

I will admit, my forums account is new. However I would like to point out that just because my forums account is new, does not mean I will not be active in the forums now that it has been created.

+1, you have good reveiws so far, | I dont see why not

Current: Just Some Guy
Former: Senior Admin | TRO x2MAJ | Styles | Rys | CG x3 | Thire  | 21st x3 | Guardian Manager | Alpha-98 Nate | Sith Apprentice | Many more battalions  Serra Keto [9 Months] | TGML [9-10 Months] | TGL | Knight 8