bomb threat at my school, not epic

Bolt

I live in Chicago and we see fights and stabbings daily. I've seen kids in my classes get arrested in class for drugs and weapons. Another time swat were called in because some kid was showing other kids his gun he brought and was telling people he was saving it for the right moment. InnerCity schools suck.

Banned

wtf that's crazy glad no one got hurt! 

r4ymo.gif

when i was in second grade a bank was robbed down the road and the dude hid under a portable at my school, so we were on lock down pretty much all day didnt know wtf was going on and some dude was hiding under a portable with a gun

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

Heh y'all got weak ass stories.

In my middle School in 9th grade a group of kids thought it would be a great idea to throw smoke bombs into the commons. The commons had lights that could be shut off and for the previous like month or so prior to this people would shut them off and it would be chaos because the human race is fucking retarded. Anyway, it was in the morning at like 730 or something like that and I was chilling with my friends at our table before classes began and the lights shut off. We we're all like "For fucks sakes this is getting so old" and all the kids were screaming and stuff blah blah.

Anyway during that time (I was sitting at a cafeteria table with my friends) I heard a canister or a water bottle or whatever to my left on the ground. The lights came back on and 5-6 seconds later there was this cloud of smoke and a large hissing coming from underneath my seat and I shit you not I never ran faster in my life to get the fuck out of there. I actually thought there were gonna be some bullets flying it was so bad.

Anyway, these dumbasses who shall not be named were so goddamn stupid that they filmed themselves throwing the bombs and posted it on Snapchat. We were all evacuated and it took like 4 hours for the school to be cleared out. They we're arrested within like 30 minutes and they went to court and shit I think they got like 2 years house arrest or something like that.

And then a news story came out about it and they put some fucking girl on there who was scripted to say "my lungs were burning" and it was like bitch no, you weren't even there. 

But yeah that's my story. I have a video of it somewhere for you skeptics out there.

Yeah, not bomb threats tho. Only shooting threats from this one senior that is a god damn crackhead. He threatened to kill like my principle and shit because he suspended him from all sports because he got caught with a knife at school. But yeah never happened, kid was arrested tho.  Thing is my school only has like 600-700 kidsish in total K-12. So, basically I don't really have to worry about it. 

Glad your safe though. 

we had a kid walk into a school with a gun before calling the police on himself in my town.

because its the UK and there's hardly any gun threats they took this super super serious and every school in the region had to do school shooting drills like going under the tables and shit which is super lame because that shit probably won't happen again for years.

tenor.gif?itemid=6231561

Former: Commander Cody (x2), ATK Regimental Commander, SOBDE Regimental Commander, 212th XO, Omega Squad Lead Niner, Foxtrot XO, General Kenobi, HA (x2) TRM, GMM, RUS MP Commander 

My 2nd n 3rd year of high school we had a combined 15 bomb threats.  mainly from either from suspended students or students that were removed from the school.    all were arrested  pretty quickly.  lmao     there was no bomb btw.   most threats were done by phone call.    and my senior year we had an active shooter.  (forreal)  but it was down the road from the high school so we were on lockdown for 4 hours.    needless to say I took me a nap   ;)  

2 hours ago, Medic said:

Back home, had a school shooting.

Here, had some escaped convict take a classeoom hostage with a knife, a teacher walked in and shot him. I love the south.

Doubtfully, no weapons are allowed in government facilities. Did the teacher get arrested?

A+ for the teacher though, not trying to discount them.

Rule-maker and rule-breaker.

8 hours ago, Josh Schneider said:

The school my mom work at once had a gang of 4 come into the Office and threan the Administrators and her!!!! CWAZY STUFF I KNOW, They just wanted to beat up a student to the school release the student for beating he probably deserved it.

4 immigrants from turkey? xD 

Someone posted on Snapchat that they were going to shoot up the school the next day and it showed him holding a glock and having an AR in the background. We had our school shut down for a week while police investigated and fortunately, they got him after the second day.

Current: Rancor Panda | Honorary Consular

spacer.png
Ex: Delta 38, Kom'rk Skirata x2, Mereel Skirata, A'den Skirata, Omega Squad Fi (XO), Foxtrot MDMK, 327th 1stLT, 501st 1stLT, 212th MAJ, 41st WO, Alpha ARC 22 WO 'Aven', 212th 1stLT Lycanthrope

yea soo you know like a week after the parkland shooting i live like 2 hours away right some kid went on sc said he was gonna shoot up the school and the whole school was flooded with 12 and half the school stay home and i have 3k kids at school last period of the day someone pull the fire alarm and let me tell ya something female do the absolute most like bitch stop screaming more noise mean more attention she clearly doesnt roleplay on synergy star wars sever. turn out false alarm and no one died. 

• Winner 1

My high school is close to St. Louis, so it can get wild a lot. Mainly people just assault each other and do drugs when it's not crazy.

Some dude (I don't know exactly) got shot and killed close by the school campus in a nearby neighborhood

Another person hung herself in the bathroom last year (I think is because she was being constantly assaulted & harassed for being trans or bi or something, and her parents pushed her away or something. It was terrible).

This year nothing not a lot of major stuff has happened and the only really huge thing to happen was back in like, early September, people were getting hit with fireworks and bottles full of dried ice during the homecoming dance and they had to cancel it early. (I didn't go since the dance tickets were like $15 and I was all, "fuck that I'm staying home")

Edited by Switzer