JBFox's SOBDE Regimental Commander Application

JBFox

Steam Name: [SR] JBFox [VA]

RP Name: RC-1138 Delta Squad Boss

Steam ID (SteamID Finder) : STEAM_0:0:51710115

Regiment you are applying for: SOBDE

Experience: As I said in my Boss Application, I don't like this field I feel like it's usually used to just make the app longer so I'll keep my experience brief:
104th BCMD Wolffe (4 months)
Boss x2 (4 months/2 separate terms)
Veteran Administrator x3
Head Admin
Trainer Director
Temple Guard Manager x2
Internal Discipline Officer of the Jedi Order
Knight of Defense in the Jedi Order
Have played on the server since it released, and was playing on Icefuse beforehand.

Why should you become a Regimental Commander?:  While I haven't been in High Command before, I have held both a BCMD role and a squad lead role twice. I believe I should become a Regimental Commander because of my experiences throughout my time in the roles I've mentioned.  Another reason I have for thinking I should become the Regimental Commander of SOBDE is that throughout my time on the server I've picked up a lot of leadership skills, and throughout my time in the staff team here on Synergy, I've learned to be a much more hardworking person. All of these qualities are needed in a Regimental Commander as well as good activity. As far as activity goes, I have no life outside my schoolwork, so I have a ton of free time and can be very active on the server.

Do you understand the lore of your regiment?: Yes, I do understand the lore of all the squads in the SOBDE Regiment.

Availability: 

Monday - Friday: 9 AM EST - 12 AM EST

Saturday: 9 AM EST - 11 PM EST

Sunday: 1 PM EST - 6 PM EST (I will most likely just be in TS on Sunday, as I usually leave all of my schoolwork until then and do it all at once)

I will always be contactable over Discord.

Give a brief overview of your achievements on the server: Please refer to the "Experience" section previously in the app. I don't want to repeat myself; this section would basically be all the stuff I've already listed.

Do you have a microphone?: Yes.

Where do you want your regiment to be at the end of your term?: As any Regimental Commander would say: I want the regiment to be active, I want SOBDE to be willingly engaging in our current outreach program (shoutout to Nade for getting us going), and I want SOBDE's reputation on the server to change from, "Oh SOBDE is super mingy",  to SOBDE being more respected for RP and being serious when the situation calls for seriousness. I would also like to push us towards winning the BvB, as I am a highly competitive person myself and love competition.

How do you plan to improve relations within your regiment?: I plan on being very active within the Regiment and keeping in contact with all the squad leads constantly to ensure that we are all on the same page. I think that the relations between all the squads in SOBDE are already in a good spot and I plan on making sure those existing good relations stay strong throughout my term as SOBDE Regimental.

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?: Yes, I understand.

Do you understand that your position has a two month term limit and you must reapply after two months to maintain your regimental commander rank?: Yes, I understand this.

• Winner 1

As a previous Regimental Commander of the good ol SOBDE +1. This man would be perfect for the job. He has tons of leadership experience through staff and RP

Edited by Baelfire

Former Boss, Former Fixer, Former Sev

Former Jaing, Former Prudii

Former Bardan Jusik/Skirata

Former SOBDE Regimental Commander 

Banned

+1

• Management
Management

Fat +1

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

Banned

Yes brother +1

r4ymo.gif

By far the most mature person within SOBDE. He has the experience for this position, the maturity, the head for it. He isnt scared to take decision that he knows some people will disagree with but that is still necessary. 
fat +1 from me. I hope you succeed where I failed. Good luck.

• 2 weeks later...