Shakes' Fox Resignation

Shakes.

Battalion: Shock/CG

RP Name: Battalion Commander Fox

Date: 12/9/2018

Reason: The classic story of not having fun anymore. I told myself I would stay Fox for as long as possible because Shock needed a leader that didn't dip after a month. at this point I have been Fox for 109 days almost three and a half months and I am greeting to that point that getting on the server is almost a pain and I want to do other things. So to end this off I am leaving the position of Fox.  

Goodbyes: Ima hang around but thank you to everyone for making my time as Fox fun and interesting. Who knows I may come back after a while.

@UneJamMut Get back in your hole and finish those docs. If you run for Fox you need be more of a commanding presence 

@Ratio You may come off as a dick to everyone else but I know you are an honest and nice person. love that laugh. If you run for Fox you need to lighten up a little in game goober.

@Asus Keep up the amazing work you are a blast to have in the battalion. Keep forming your self into an amazing Commander.

@Crimson Trash Reg  but your a great friend. Don't you run for Fox goober

@Gret Briddlehide You have really shown me that you can be a Commander keep up what you have been doing and you will make it.

Dazed, Swift, Slump, and Dam. You are all amazing officers work for that rank and some day yall may run this shit.

@Zim Inactive Pilot.

Shock your all goobers and your inactive but I love all of you.

PS Im not @ everyone cuz im still going to hang around. But If I like you then you know it.

• Friendly 7
Forum Admin

Biggest rip man

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

Denied -1

In all reality see ya man thanks for making this battalion great and setting up this structure. 

Much Love

:(

Edited by Beast

Former: Veteran Admin | 91st XO Razer | Trainer Manager | Assassin  Sith Lord | Game Master|

Shakes I knew you ever since you were on officer and I was some random 212th engineer hanging out and drinking with ya. You've done an amazing job and an amazing person. Don't be a stranger and come back sometime, I'll miss ya 

• Retired Founder
10 minutes ago, Shakes. said:

@Zim Inactive Pilot.

No u.
One of the longer and more dedicated Fox's. Really glad you were around for so long. Glad you're sticking around.
Also, now you have no excuse to not come be in my discord. Ree.

• Agree 1
  • Friendly 1
GM Leadership

Welp. Time to go without a Fox for a bit.

I did things for the server. idk what you want from me.