Pheo's Ban Appeal?

THE GAMER PHEO

RP Name/Steam Name: 2ndAC SS W1 SGT Pheo/ Base Ops Nix
Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:124348170
Date of Ban: Unknown
Length of Ban: Perma 
Offense: I have not been on Synergy all week i can only get on weekends, because that is my free time without school and personal things. i Dony know why i was banned i did nothing wrong at all. 
Banned By: Zim
Why should we unban you/shorten the ban period?: I havent been on all week and i havent got any info of this. i am sorry that i did. this server is fun to play and with the chargeback thing, my Parent's bought what i had on the server and i am really sorry for this mistake  i dont know why they did that but i will try to get this problem sorted out.My parent's caused the chargeback for S*** Reason's . I want to play but i want to get this resolved any way i can 
Evidence to support your claims: https://gyazo.com/08c8cc61daeca87d91dd9734ac8b0d1e

Edited by Pheo
Banned

chargeback = permaban on literally every SWRP server

• Retired Founder

Mistake or not, it's a chargeback, it's a instaperm ban.
Unless you want to fill the funds removed. This stands, unless Joah or Jackson have a great reason otherwise.
Don't mean to be cold, but the thing here is you donated through your parents, and didn't get confirmation so they filed it.
It's up to you to confirm you're allowed to donate and these things won't happen homie.

@Pheo

Your call.

@Zim if you told me through like Pm's and that you tell me that this happened then i would have fixed it sooner but i didnt know this happened .

like messaging me through discord or the Forum's and that happened then i wouldn't have this problem, i could of check earlier but i wasent told this happen till like 1 hour ago when i try to get on the server

20 minutes ago, Pheo said:

like i can pay it back but it wont be like  immediately and i want to know privately like in discord or something like what i need to pay back 

Whatever it is that you purchased with your parent's info (V.I.P, Credits, etc) will be what you need to pay. And I do believe it is an additional 5 dollars on a chargeback fee? @Zim

+1

Pheo is a good person and I know he wouldn't do it.   I'm fully aware chargeback is against TOS of server,  but at least give him a chance.     

And him not being around for a week is true, because I haven't seen him at all this week.   

I want to help in some way, but I don't have the money currently and don't know if having buy it for via credits is allowed in a situation  like this.

Edited by Zensras

spacer.png
Every time I wander into an argument on the forums.

-1 Doesn't matter if it was intentional or not. You used your parents money and didn't even ask, if I were them I would've filed it as well and probably would've taken your electronics away for awhile. Life is life, deal with it.

deal-with-it_o_496087.gif

Edited by Buzz

Image result for hell or high water jeff bridges

Choose your place, hell or high water, there is no in between.

4 minutes ago, Buzz said:

-1 Doesn't matter if it was intentional or not. You used your parents money and didn't even ask, if I were them I would've filed it as well and probably would've taken your electronics away for awhile. Life is life, deal with it.

deal-with-it_o_496087.gif

His parent's bought it for him.     He didn't ask without permission.

spacer.png
Every time I wander into an argument on the forums.

Imo, using your parents info for a purchase, especially without their permission, is a stupid gucking idea.

But, if your parents did charge back, then you shouldn’t be held to a perma ban.  

I’m quite aware a chargeback is against server rules, then again, the chargeback was out of his control. 

Tl;dr, Theo here should be unbanned due to circumstances out of his control, but, you should really stay away from using your parents payment info when doing things like this. 

+1, just don’t be a fucking idiot.

21st's most useless long term member

why my shit keep getting deleted

Doesn't matter if they bought it for him, they could've done it for reasons that I am not going to state (might cause a war), but doesn't matter if it was out of his control, should be treated like every other charge back, perma.

• Agree 1

Image result for hell or high water jeff bridges

Choose your place, hell or high water, there is no in between.

20 minutes ago, Buzz said:

Doesn't matter if they bought it for him, they could've done it for reasons that I am not going to state (might cause a war), but doesn't matter if it was out of his control, should be treated like every other charge back, perma.

Don’t have to be so hostile god damn 

• Agree 4
  • Disagree 2

Lmao this happened to me once, my dad charged back for something I bought on his PayPal because he lost some money from a scam or something and he was going through his transactions and he didn't recognize skrill so he charged back.

If its true I feel like if he can convince his parents to pay again he should be unbanned

• Agree 2

tenor.gif?itemid=6231561

Former: Commander Cody (x2), ATK Regimental Commander, SOBDE Regimental Commander, 212th XO, Omega Squad Lead Niner, Foxtrot XO, General Kenobi, HA (x2) TRM, GMM, RUS MP Commander 

-1, Be careful with your parent's money. This situation happens a lot and a chargeback on almost any server means a perma ban from that server (unless justified.) Maybe provide proof that it was an accident and re-donate the money back into Synergy? 

Current: Rancor Panda | Honorary Consular

spacer.png
Ex: Delta 38, Kom'rk Skirata x2, Mereel Skirata, A'den Skirata, Omega Squad Fi (XO), Foxtrot MDMK, 327th 1stLT, 501st 1stLT, 212th MAJ, 41st WO, Alpha ARC 22 WO 'Aven', 212th 1stLT Lycanthrope

I hate to say this, and I have like nothing against you at all. I'm sure you're a good kid and this isn't your fault. But if they remove your permaban without you paying the money back, then think of how many other people there might be that will chargeback and then say 'It wasn't me, it was my parents'. Do you think Joah would be able to accept all of them? BeCaUsE hE wOuLdN't. It would start controversy and arguments within the community which is something that should be avoided. Drama is never good. Sorry.

• Agree 2
  • Founder
Founder

Closing the appeal doesn't need community feedback. You'll have to talk to @Joah @Zim or @Jackson in ts/discord about the amount you need to pay back in order to get unbanned. 

• Retired Founder

@Pheo
Alright, so as of now, DENIED. I went out of my way to reach out to you via Discord and you didn't respond, even when I was certain you were online and active.
I also left you a message with a reduced sum owed which once again you couldn't respond to.

As of now, if you want a unban, you owe me the chargeback amount and now I am adding on all the fees I paid for a chargeback claim.
That means, 65$ + 20$ for each case opened.

145$.
or hope to god another Founder grants mercy on you.

• Funny 2