Rezdor | Ordo Skirata's Kal Skirata Application

Rezdor

Steam Name: Rez

RP Name: Ordo Skirata

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:140767675

Battalion or squad you are applying for: Null Squad

Experience:

91st Mobile Reconnaissance Corp: PVT - LTC (4 months)

The 91st is the first and only battalion I ever joined. I served under three different BCMDs (Medic, Doc, and Grum). As a 91st NCO I learned the importance of recruiting and leadership during events. After a little over a month in the battalion I became a WO. In this position I managed the NCOs and ensured that tryouts were occurring as well as handing out PT as needed. As WO I also became one of the Lightning Squad leaders, Stak, while being Stak I did tryouts for Lightning Squad and lead Lightning Squad during events. WO is also the rank in which I started and completed my ARC trainings. As I climbed through the officer ranks I improved my leadership abilities and the quality of my trainings until I achieved the rank of LTC. At this point I had been in the battalion for 4 months and I begin to feel burnt out. This is when I begin to tryout for Null.  

Null Squad: Prudii Skirata, Mereel Skirata, and Ordo Skirata (3 months and counting)

After a few attempts I passed tryouts for Prudii Skirata. I did not spend much time as Prudii because I switched characters with Siege, the Mereel at the time. I spent most of my time in Null as Mereel, during this time I helped with tryouts and had fun during events. About a week ago I was promoted to Ordo Skirata, the XO of Null. So far as Ordo I have continued to help with tryouts and have begun to host them myself.

Why should you become a Battalion Commander?:

I should be the Battalion Commander because I have been in Null for three months in which I have gained knowledge on how Null is managed and have formed a bond with my fellow squad mates. I also understand how to run tryouts and properly challenge those who are trying out.  I am also willing to communicate and collaborate with other BCMDs and squad leads as needed.

Do you understand the lore of your battalion or squad?:

Yes, I do. The Null Class ARC Troopers were the very first Jango Fett clones. They were genetically modified to be stronger, faster, and smarter than even Jango Fett himself. When the Nulls were two years old the kaminoans labeled them as disobedient and unfit for the army and scheduled the Nulls for termination. However, the mandalorian trainer Kal Skirata saved them from termination by offering to raise them as his own children. From there the Nulls were trained to be the most elite black ops soldiers in the entire galaxy. Throughout the clone wars they would undergo many missions and have a large impact on the war. When the war ended the Nulls escaped to Mandalore with Kal Skirata, multiple republic commandos squads, some renegade jedi, and a few other clones.

Availability:

(EST Time Zone)

Monday - Thursday: 4:00 pm - 10:00 pm

Friday: 4:00 pm - 12:00 am

Saturday: 10:00 am - 12:00 am

Sunday: 12:00 pm - 10:00 pm

My availability may vary throughout the week due to long weekends, breaks, after school activities, errands, travelling, family time etc.

Estimate of how long you’ve played on Synergy Roleplay:

7 Months

1720 hours in game (including AFK hours)

Do you have a microphone?: Yes

Where do you want your battalion or squad to be at the end of your term?:

At the end of my term I wish for Null to be in a position were they are looked up to by the rest of the server and are seen as the very best. I also want to have a full and active squad that enjoys and encourages roleplay.

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?: Yes

Do you understand that your position has a three month term limit and you must reapply after three months to maintain your commander rank?: Yes

• Winner 1

+1 Hell yeah brother i could right a book about how qualified and dedicated you are. Go get em.

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

+1, Old fathers shine upon the new ones. Good luck, Papa.

Current: Rancor Panda | Honorary Consular

spacer.png
Ex: Delta 38, Kom'rk Skirata x2, Mereel Skirata, A'den Skirata, Omega Squad Fi (XO), Foxtrot MDMK, 327th 1stLT, 501st 1stLT, 212th MAJ, 41st WO, Alpha ARC 22 WO 'Aven', 212th 1stLT Lycanthrope

Banned

+1 me smile

Banned

+1

r4ymo.gif

• Founder
Founder

Accepted for interview

Please contact myself or Andrews on ts by 12/17

• 2 weeks later...
  • Founder
Founder