RP Name:
4thKU Colonel Qal

Steam ID (SteamID Finder: )
STEAM_0:1:88745924

Regiment you are applying for:
Attack Regiment

Experience:

IFN:
5th Fleet Security - I quickly rose the ranks, maning my position with little reward, until I started rising the ranks, and eventually became the Commander (Equivalent of BCMD). I instituted programs to make the 5th Fleet a better security force , especially with a lack of Shock Troopers at their posts. But my Career eventually ended in 5th Fleet when the server decided that 5th Fleet should be removed because there were 2 security battalions on the server.

Shock Troopers - I worked out a deal with the Shock Trooper Commander at the time, for my 5th Fleet to transfer into the Shock Trooper Battalion. I was allowed to become Executive Officer (I can remember exactly because Shock Trooper Commander Fox, became a Regimental Position and had 3 Commanders under him (Can't Remember if it was at this time or before hand)). I was granted the lore position of Commander Thorn, of the shock troopers for a time.

Naval Fleet - I joined the naval fleet as a thing to get away from security at first, then started to main the job under Max, when he needed some assistance with the program. I would host my trainings and help run the ship, and eventually reached the rank of Commodore. At the time a Commodore was the head of a branch, I was in the Chief Medical Officer, and Commodore of the server, regulating medical training and making docs for the program.

Blaze Troopers - I spent some time as a 2nd Lieutenant in the Blaze Trooper Battalion that did not last very long, it was comprised of all T5 Donators.

5th Fleet Security V2 - Eventually after fighting and scratching for it. 5th Fleet was re added to the server, and I was Appointed Commander again because my term never officially ended. I completely made new documents, and trainings for the battalion, however the Regimental Commander Position for 5th Fleet was the Naval Rear Admiral, so the Admiral of the ship continually meddled in the affairs of  5th Fleet. I eventually resigned from the position because of the meddling.

IFN V2:

187th Legion - I after a long break from Garry’s Mod in a whole, went back on IFN, and found the 187th Legion. I eventually rose to the rank of 2nd Lieutenant and met with old friends, then found out about SR.

SR:

Galactic Marines - I joined the Galactic Marines after my brief involvement in the Republic Medics when it was added into the server. I was assigned to the Galactic Marines as there medic, and when all assignments were revoked, I left the Republic Medics and joined the Galactic Marines full on. I would eventually join the Elite Members of the Galactic Marines, and achieve Keller’s Unit after passing initiation. Eventually I earned the title of Commander Keller, and later was promoted to Executive Officer Keller.

Naval Fleet - For a short time I dabbled in the Republic Naval Fleet on the Server and worked with the engineering department on a new document. I eventually left, and then came back to work with the quartermaster department, well the lack thereof. Remade the quartermaster documents, as well as rising to the Chief of Quartermaster, at the rank of NAVAL RANK for a bit, until submitting my resignation when I felt my time was complete in Quartermaster.

Galactic Marines V2 - After a brief break from the server I came back to the Galactic Marines, and received a Legacy Position at Captain from my work in the battalion previous, I have been working on behinds the scene work with the Galactic Marines, as well as trying to make the battalion into the Elite Attack Battalion that it was originally. As well as work on the GMACT’s and Trainings it takes to be Galactic Marines.

Why should you become a Regimental Commander?:
Why should I become a Regimental Commander? Well I have not been in a High Command Position, how ever, I am a seasoned officer, and believe, that there is some work needed in the attack battalion regiment. I believe I have the skills to bring the Attack Battalions together, as well as keep them on their toes with this new system. I plan on bringing the Attack BattalionVBattalion Back, with twists every week, or every other week. As well as getting joint trainings together for well, anything they would like. I would try and rotate between the battalions, and work with their strong suits, as well as work on their weak points. I plan on working with the Attack Battalion Regimnets Battalion Commanders and Senior Officer Corps for the benefit of the attack Battalion Regiment as a whole.

Do you understand the lore of your regiment?:
Most of the lore yes, there is always room to learn some more, from books and comics, as well as research. A Little Bit about each Battalion in the Attack Regiment:

501st Legion : The 501st Legion was lead by Captain Rex, Jedi General Anakin Skywalker, and Jedi Commander Ahsoka Tano. They participated in multiple battle throughout the clone wars, from the Battle of Umbara, where command of the 501st Legion was passed to Jedi General Pong Krell. To the Battle of Christophsis. The 501st have an elite unit called Torent Company.

212th Attack Battalion : The 212th Attack Battalion was lead by Commander Cody, and Jedi General Obi-Wan Kenobi. They participated in multiple battles throughout the Clone Wars, from the Battle of Ryloth, where they had to land and take a CIS controlled city that was holding the city’s population as hostages, and as cover for the CIS’s Artillery. To the battle of Umbara, where Jedi General Pong Krell, had the 501st Legion and 212th Attack Battalions attack each other. The 212th Attack Battalion is a division of the 7th Sky Corps, that contained the 2nd Airborne Company, which participated in the Battle of Utapau, and Ghost Company, which we took the City that the CIS was holding hostage for its Artillery.

Galactic Marines : The Galactic Marines are lead by Clone Marshal Commander Bacara, and Jedi General Ki-Adi-Mundi. The Galactic Marines participated in the battle of Mygeeto, as well as the Battle of New Bornalex, where the Galactic Marines used prototype space suits that the weapon systems in the suits failed, and the Galactic Marines continued to engage the CIS in Hand to Hand Combat. Commander Bacara made a specialized training for the Galactic Marines called GMACT, or Galactic Marines Advanced Combat Training.  The Galactic Marines also known as the 21st Nova Corps of the 4th Sector Army, had a specialized unit, under Commander Keller, called Keller’s Unit, which was stationed on Toola.

327th Star Corps : The 327th Star Corps was lead by Commander Bly, and Jedi General Aayla Secura. The 327th Star Corps participated in multiple battles of the Clone Wars, like the Battle of Quell, where the fleet was defeated, however, they also participated in the Battle of Felucia. The 327th Star Corps had a unit called K Company under it lead by Commander Deviss, and also participated in multiple battles, like the Battle of Altyr V.

Availability:
I am Currently Available in Discord almost 24/7. IN TS/Game, I can be on most Weekday Evenings, about 5-10 PM EST other then Mondays. Saturday and Sunday I am available after 7 PM EST.

Give a brief overview of your achievements on the server:
SR|
GM: Throughout my career on Synergy Roll Play more than 90% of it involved the Galactic Marines. Through my time in the Galactic Marines, I have achieved the rank of Executive Officer, as well as heal the title of Keller. When the Galactic Marines first received there “Rework” into the current system of GM, I was one of the first Elite Troopers that the battalion had, and to be classified as an Elite Trooper, one must have the a few requirements: (GMACT 1, GMACT 2,.GMACT 3, bEOD, bTECH, ARC, MED, and ENG.)

Staff: Throughout my time on the server, I have always been interested in bringing Roll Play to the playerbase. I Eventually applied for Staff, and worked my way to the rank of Veteran Administrator, and participated in the Game Master Branch. Through the Game Master Branch i achieved the title Game Master Officer, and, Managed a share of quality events that most of the player base enjoyed.

Do you have a microphone?:
Currently Yes.

Where do you want your regiment to be at the end of your term?:
I would like the Attack Regiment to be the most populated battalions on the server, as well as the most adapted, and well suited in the siege or on any assaults that might be brought there way.

How do you plan to improve relations within your regiment?:
I plan on running a “Battalion VS Battalion” with the Attack Battalions, to get competitivity up, as well as bring in training exercises with NPC Sims, as well as Deployments working on the battalions individual strong points, and there weaknesses.

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?:
I understand, and expect nothing more.

Do you understand that your position has a two month term limit and you must reapply after two months to maintain your regimental commander rank?:

I Understand.

Edited by Qal

+1 

For someone with a great amount of experience and achievements under his belt, and a fresh face to the whole HC scene, I feel like Qal will easily place as one of the best. With his dedication, investment, and overall knowledge he would beat out other applicants by miles. I haven't personally known him for his entire CWRP career, but I have for a decent amount. Enough to know his personality and motives. Which to both I say has one of the most positive, but at the same time assertive ones that I have seen. I have no doubt in my mind that he will be able to perform his duties well and stay active.

Now minus the bullshit. He does seem like a decent person who I do see has dedication. Let's hope this is one who can remain active and makes active efforts to do so. Good luck to you and don't fuck up.

• Friendly 2
Banned

Yoss +1

• Friendly 1

r4ymo.gif

+1 

havent talked a lot with you personally but the one that I have spoken with you has been great. I've seen the great work that you do within GM and I'm looking forward to a fresh face being our new attack reg!

• Friendly 1

327th Papa

spacer.png

Attack Regimental x1

Bly x2