Base Ops report against Boutineer (Yularen)

Stern

Your Name: Stern

Your Steam IDSTEAM_0:1:104846168

Your rank/position in the battalion (if applicable)?: Captain

Battalion Commander(+)'s Name: Boutineer (Yularen)

Battalion Commander(+)'s Steam ID (OPTIONAL IF UNABLE TO FIND😞STEAM_0:0:176588021

Battalion/Squad/Regiment/Brigade: Base Ops

Why should this Battalion Commander(+) be demoted?: Included in the google document.

Has this Battalion Commander violated one of the rules for demotion?: Google doc. 

Evidence against the individual?: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Rx7z7uQFdNxj7p0tKMXsKF2OiiWCAZsQbaki493UHHw/edit?usp=sharing

Suggestion for new Commander of that Battalion (OPTIONAL)?: Ike or Sarin.

I as a community member and staff member want to remind those people that will be below!

This is a civil matter this is a report NOT a flame section

Opinions are opinions leave it that way none are wrong! (Except for my opinion)

My opinion: A nice document but the evidence isnt fully there!

Edited by Punybob

+1 I have mixed feelings about this subject but I don’t find any officer as a potential replacement at the moment unless we have a temporary replacement but I don’t see a replacement within the officers as the activity isn’t good and should be someone who can handle the stress and the pressure put down by everyone, I agree on some parts but he’ll need to step up his game or have to drop down from the rank. I recommend starting to look at the lower ranks also who are active and who can handle this pressure and who help a lot in giving them officer but not a mass promotion to be fair with everyone but officers are lacking and don’t show potential sadly. I will have to agree with stern thought also

Edited by [SR] Piff [A]

“I’m not toxic, It’s just hard not to treat you like an idiot” ~ Logic

spacer.png

Forum Admin

I will have to +1 this aswell. With my time in base ops, i have seen him do a good job, and also a bad job. All the information and evidence in the document is true and i have seen this e.g stern is set to semi active even though hes literally the most active base ops and same with Ike. There is overwhelming evidence here and there needs to be a change. Nothing against Boutineer himself but this just doesnt seem right.

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

+1

Beautifully sculpted report.

I think we can all take something from this as a reminder of who we are and what our responsibilities are to the Clone Corps. I believe the best course of action to take from here is to work on better communication so something like this doesn't happen again.

Thanks for this report. 

• Agree 1

Personally I would have to +1 this, most of the evidence reported in the document I have witnessed it first hand, alot of biasness . And yes , seems like base ops is gonna go a stray at this point if the officers can't get a grip of the situation.

Whooping Days Of Drama at Synergy Roleplay:0

Going to use my statement here to remind everyone that there’s always 2 sides to the story.

Those who don’t agree will always go to the greatest lengths to get someone removed.

I am putting my official vote as -1 due to the information that has come to light. I appreciate and thank Andrews for his transparency.

Edited by Tristan
  • Agree 1

Hi. This is not an OFFICAL response from us Directors but what I am posting will shed light on a few places where it is Dark. Sorry ahead of time

"His work behind the scenes"

In regards to his work ethic, Chambers has worked with him dearly in regards to the converting over to a full Base OP operation procedures. we are still working together as Admiral & Directors to figure out a few somethings. As a previous Rear Admiral, if the Admiral is able to be contacted for issues through discord and has responded, then there is no real "no lack of communication" as High Command has been in contact with him during the periods of which you stated. 

Moving forward

"Not leading by example"

Hmmm ... Whos fault is it for the activity? You are the Officer, as the Admiral/Base Commander. The Base Commander has much more to deal with behind the scenes, scenes being High command and talking with the Directors constantly. Skipping some of the paragraphs as it's internal matters.

In the photos I am releasing, it does show myself & Chambers asking Bountieer to do tryouts himself since his OFFICER CORPS are failing him. No matter if the Admiral is there or not, you have a responsibility. Just like Jedi Master, you have the responsibility of hosting Youngling/Knight trials, if you don't ... We yell or remove you simply. 

fe8e345a637c86b7aa1952673f936d1f.png

aa6e83c756a3e0d05be52b272d4608a4.png

5fbe9e31d573dfa53751878dfa828293.png

49490b00f813460934e126491bac58d2.png

As a former / Honorary Commander, it does make me sad to see the state of Base Operations but, Bontineer has had to deal with all of the changes directly coming from Chambers before I became a Director. So yes, us Directors have been stepping in and yelling not only at Bontineer BUT Officers as well. No one acknowledged my @everyone. 

The new ruling of private hours for Battalion Commander + has been changed but not announced to my knowledge.

"Inability to impact Base OPS"

The last thing I will be commenting on but, he has done more work than you with impacting Base Operations. He has had a say in decisions you don't know he would have ... He has already had a major impact on Base Operations with the whole deal of switching over to a full Base Operations Brigade, this is why me and Chambers are here to help and guide him. Instead of reporting him or complaining about Quartermasters, you should help him to fix his issues and start going through the ranks. 

Players have the choice to Commander Report their BCMDs but, I am posting this again to shed light on things said in the report.

Also have you even talked to him about sorting out the issues? or went to @Tyzen or even me or @Carter

• Agree 1
  • Winner 2

It's A nicely sculpted report, but sadly you got one thing wrong. I never set you to semi-active. I do let my emotions guide my judgement at times and I respect your ability to do this.  Sinister was the one who moved you to semi-active. I am proud of you for taking the time to make this and I will continue to run things the way I have run things until this report has a decision. I do respect you doing your due diligence and making sure that base ops is being run by people who aren't afraid to report what they feel shouldn't be tolerated. I am sorry that I have upset you, I did however go back in to fix the issue with a poor training.

• Agree 5
  • Winner 1
  • Friendly 1

*UPDATE* 

He pulled me into his private teamspeak and explained how he would remove me from base ops due to how I have "treated him". Ike is my witness. 

The only thing that stopped him from doing it was Ike. Boutineer had already stripped me of my tags

Edited by Stern
1 minute ago, Stern said:

*UPDATE* 

He pulled me into his private teamspeak and explained how he would remove me from base ops due to how I have "treated him". Ike is my witness. 

The only thing that stopped him from doing it was Ike. Boutineer had already stripped me of my tags

If this is true no matter the reason it seems to fine lined to fit into the report being made, if this is true I have lost all respect for the Admiral and I will +1 this report.

2 minutes ago, Stern said:

*UPDATE* 

*UPDATE* 

Wait I thought this wasn’t allowed?

*UPDATE* 

Boi if thats's true and @IKEcan attest to it +1. 

• Agree 2

Not a Medal of Valour recipient 

4 minutes ago, Stern said:

*UPDATE* 

He told me that he was talking to Ike about removing you before the report was made, and the conversation in TS also occured before the report was made.

I feel this is important to consider.

5 minutes ago, Stern said:

*UPDATE* 

if this is the true +1 want to hear Ike

I'm glad this report is here, if I'm going to be honest Boutineer quite literally ruined Base Ops for me before it even started.

It feels like we are back in Nazi Germany with all his stupid shit.

Its unnecessary, I support this heavily just because I know what sort of person he is.

+1

• Funny 1
  • Winner 5

Just now, Sinister said:

He told me that he was talking to Ike about removing you before the report was made, and the conversation in TS also occured before the report was made.

That is a lie. The report was out already. Multiple people were in the channel when I was pulled out.

7 minutes ago, Sinister said:

Okay so what happened is that Boutineer PMed me that Stern is on his last strike and if he fucks up again he is being removed. This earlier today , then later today Stern is pulled into the channel and he is being removed for the reason being he attacked him in the report. I then told Boutineer he can't cause Stern has a report up and he can't punish him until report is over and he can't punish him for the report. There ye go

Edited by IKE
  • Winner 3
11 minutes ago, IKE said:

Okay so what happened is that Boutineer PMed me that Stern is on his last strike and if he fucks up again he is being removed. This earlier today , then later today Stern is pulled into the channel and he is being removed for the reason being he attacked him in the report. I then told Boutineer he can't cause Stern has a report up and he can't punish him until report is over and he can't punish him for the report. There ye go

Given this comment from Ike who is a trusted member within Base Ops and the community I am going to +1 the removal 

13 minutes ago, IKE said:

Yeah, that's gonna be a +1 from me. 

-1 Like what is wrong with you guys ?

Andrews showed clear evidence that he has been working for the better of Base Ops. As for the activity that isn’t his full fault it’s yours, it’s a little hypocritical since your an officer. Like I said on every other report it doesn’t not take 1 week to revive a  battalion. He has to work since Base Ops was just implemented. 

Let me just add did you even talk to him before you made this report? 

Also so for the pulling into ts people are saying he wants to remove you even before the report so it’s fine by me. It seems you are going far lengths to remove him. If I see you as Yularen you will be the same way with all the changes. 

• Friendly 1

I am gonna listen and neutral this but every Listen to me for a sec.

CAN WE FUCKIN STOP PUTTING PUTTING REPORTS ON THE FUCKING ADMIRALS. LIKE JESUS CHRIST. EVERY SINGLE ADMIRAL HAS BEEN FUCKER OVER, AND ITS NOT COOL AT ALL. I know Boot fucked up, but we need to think about this for a sec. If you want someone that isnt gonna either get Reported or remove, then Why dont we do something about it. Like its getting old and I have lost a 2 good friends to it,  and I am not gonna say he did nothing wrong. All i am saying is that the Yularen role needs someone who everyone can get along with, and does not pull Dumb Shit, and if it was up to me. A lot of the naval that might go for Yularen will end up the same. The Yularen role is important. And tough decisions are needed to be made in it. I dont want to keep losing good friends to this Shitty job. Just chose your Yularens wisely, and Fix your shit.

Edited by Pythin
  • Agree 2

Former: Liaison

+1. I personally like boutineer as a person, a  was swayed by the replies I saw towards a -1, but when I saw he dragged stern aside and tried to punish him for a report, all my respect was lost. I personally have seen boutineer make some bad choices as Admiral and BOCO, but chose to stay quiet. I have personally seen 1 baseops try out during prime time since the new map came out. I will say that the officer corp needs some work, but that should be boutineer's responsibility as BOCO. If what was said about him stripping tags because of the report is true, this is no doubt going to be a staff matter and may be met with a ban of some sort. As that's in direct violation of server rules and guidelines. I was overjoyed when I heard boutineer got Admiral, and the first week was great, but it's been downhill since then. I do believe in second chances and that boutineer can fix his issues and improve, but once he acted against stern for the report, he was past the point of no return.

Final Verdict: +1 if what was said about stripping is true.

Edited by [SR] Afterburn [A]
  • Agree 3

Yes, I did threaten to remove me for "Attacking me" , but could not due to this report however. 555555.JPGgottem.JPG 

These decisions were already being thought about and were being slept on. 
More_Proof.JPG

So the decision to remove you for attacking me came before the report. Nonetheless, I allowed the course of actions to continue all through the course of the night. 

5 minutes ago, Stern said:

The reason I put that in was because of what he said before his screenshot

cec8Lw5_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

This was because I reminded him that our tryouts still need to be hard. And not sacrifice quality for quantity

This really is a terrible reason to put a response like that @Stern. He is strictly telling you what to do, as he is the Admiral after all.

Neutral for now

Edited by Bart
  • Agree 1
  • Disagree 1
52 minutes ago, Pythin said:

I am gonna listen and neutral this but every Listen to me for a sec.

CAN WE FUCKIN STOP PUTTING PUTTING REPORTS ON THE FUCKING ADMIRALS. LIKE JESUS CHRIST. EVERY SINGLE ADMIRAL HAS BEEN FUCKER OVER, AND ITS NOT COOL AT ALL. I know Boot fucked up, but we need to think about this for a sec. If you want someone that isnt gonna either get Reported or remove, then Why dont we do something about it. Like its getting old and I have lost a 2 good friends to it,  and I am not gonna say he did nothing wrong. All i am saying is that the Yularen role needs someone who everyone can get along with, and does not pull Dumb Shit, and if it was up to me. A lot of the naval that might go for Yularen will end up the same. The Yularen role is important. And tough decisions are needed to be made in it. I dont want to keep losing good friends to this Shitty job. Just chose your Yularens wisely, and Fix your shit.

I wasn't :^).

Im neutral in this. I see both sides and I see why both are angry or upset. But I also see both the flaws for the sides. As a former Admiral, I can attest that if someone were to say these things to me I would remove them on the spot. @Stern saying to Boutineer "Enjoy the few more days as Admiral" was completely uncalled for. Doesn't matter if its what you want, that isn't something you say in public. Ass move. Also @Boutineer| Killian you shouldn't take action until after the report is over and you have talked to the directors EVEN IF IT WAS WARRANTED. Doesn't matter, always play the safe route and get shit done. Stern, Im sorry you are angry at Boutineer but he is the Admiral after all, he does know of somewhat hes doing. He made it to Admiral. I feel as though this could have gone a different way if Stern contacted the directors and spoke out with Boutineer. I feel this report isn't needed, but alot of you do, so lets see how it plays out.

2 minutes ago, Esitt said:

I wasn't :^).

Im neutral in this. I see both sides and I see why both are angry or upset. But I also see both the flaws for the sides. As a former Admiral, I can attest that if someone were to say these things to me I would remove them on the spot. @Stern saying to Boutineer "Enjoy the few more days as Admiral" was completely uncalled for. Doesn't matter if its what you want, that isn't something you say in public. Ass move. Also @Boutineer| Killian you shouldn't take action until after the report is over and you have talked to the directors EVEN IF IT WAS WARRANTED. Doesn't matter, always play the safe route and get shit done. Stern, Im sorry you are angry at Boutineer but he is the Admiral after all, he does know of somewhat hes doing. He made it to Admiral. I feel as though this could have gone a different way if Stern contacted the directors and spoke out with Boutineer. I feel this report isn't needed, but alot of you do, so lets see how it plays out.

To my knowledge it was taken through Chambers before the report was put forward alongside other issues within Base Ops

• Agree 1
1 minute ago, [SR] Monnk [NA] said:

To my knowledge it was taken through Chambers before the report was put forward alongside other issues within Base Ops

Yes that is true because Stern went to me ahead of time

• Agree 1

“I’m not toxic, It’s just hard not to treat you like an idiot” ~ Logic

spacer.png

1 minute ago, [SR] Monnk [NA] said:

The real question is why was this not taken to me before it even made it to the directors doorsteps. There's a little thing called discord that you can always contact me on and as well i'm usually in ts all day. This report will stay open for now as long as you idiots don't flame

• Funny 2
13 minutes ago, Punybob said:

Both of you the back and forth needs to stop now its not a flame post the report was submitted bring evidence as needed but the back and forth thing needs to stop!

@Boutineer| Killian@Stern

As for the community post your response and please remember everyone has an opinion so don't disrespect others!

They are only posting evidence of what was said tbh

• Agree 2

After reading everyones posts I can see 100% where the admiral is coming from.  I am gonna change from +1 to Neutral just because I am still not sold that the admiral should remain as such. But I also am not convinced he needs removed either.

• Agree 1

Former Boss, Former Fixer, Former Sev

Former Jaing, Former Prudii

Former Bardan Jusik/Skirata

Former SOBDE Regimental Commander 

Ima be real with you. I have read through this briefly comments wise and with decent knowledge of bothsides. You cant throw all the blame on one guy who is currently changing most of what y'all work on to the new map. You guys can also host tryouts. for Ike I see him on his base ops either AFK or on his Jedi. That's not saying he isn't doing his job, I am just stating what I see from my activity. For Stern, he has been doing good work. IM just saying y'all can run without Yularen on 24/7, Shock/CG ran without a certain BCMD for 2 months just fine. As long as you have competent officers and willingness then you can keep the activity up and blame all your problems on one person. We have burned through many Yularens and I don't think killing another one is a grand idea. Lack of leadership especially at the core is whats going to kill Base Ops. I understand he acts with emotion but for a second understand the load he is taking. To be honest I don't see any other Base Ops Officer helping. That's just my Opinion. Prove me wrong but for now - 1. If you want to change my mind pm on Discord or TS but this is kinda rash and pointless.

I did things for the server. idk what you want from me.

unknown.png

image0.png

image0.png

image0.png

image0.jpg

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

OKAY so i have gather most of the shit that stern talked to chambers about and as well with the  evidence that is here with this report it will be denied on the basis that every point i come back to it LITERALLY SHOWS THAT THIS REPORT WAS ALL ABOUT QUARTERMASTERS GETTING FROZEN. As well for the thing with the demotion with stern, boutineer will be talked to about it because he did not know the rule about not demoting during a report.

Obviously there is some people that will not agree with how boutineer is running his base ops but he is in the position for a reason. He is having a hard time because of a couple reasons.

One you guys are trying to fucking add more shit when its not needed right now when base ops is still in construction.

Two STOP pressuring him to fucking do shit when its not needed.

This REPORT is DENIED

As well next time do not go to a report immediately without actually contacting me CAUSE I'M HERE I ain't dead you need to stop jumping the gun on things and talk to people and we can handle it.

• Agree 4
  • Funny 2
  • Winner 3