Sixta Staff Application

Sixta

Banned

RP Name: Sixta/Bypass/Barriss 

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:70342705

VIP (Y/N): Yes

Timezone: EST

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I want to apart of the staffing team because I feel I would be a great addition to it as I have been a part of this community for about three to four months now so I wish to give back to it. I want to help players during inactive hours since I am fairly active myself. Being Guardian manager in the Jedi Order I feel applying for admin would help me host more trials as I don't have to keep bothering other admins who are doing other important things. Another reason I want to be an admin for Synergy is that I want to join the game master program to host events for the players as I feel events lately have been dull. Getting this position I would try my best to fulfil the duties of being an admin. 

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): Hello, my name is James I am an eighteen-year-old kid who enjoys playing video games. I am a friendly, kind and patient person and like to help others whenever I can. I spend an unhealthy about of time playing video games but it's whatever 😉. The games I enjoy playing are mostly RPGs like Fallout, Dark Souls. I enjoy the occasional FPS as well like Black ops 4, Arma 3 and Insurgency.   I have been a fan of Star Wars since I first watched The Empire Strikes back when I was a kid although I just recently got into the Clone Wars series.

Do you have any previous staff experience? Negative.

How much play time do you have on the synergy server? (You must have a minimum of 75 hours of in-game playtime on the server to apply for new admin. Make a staff ticket in the game so that you can figure out your playtime if you think you are close)  1546 hours. 

Are you currently staff on a Synergy Server?: (If so specify which one) N/A

r4ymo.gif