Quill's Rex Resignation

Quillhan

Aight gamers, this term has been a good ass time for me and I really enjoyed it. It started off crazy as all hell and I am glad the battalion made it through and came out stronger. I stepped up to do a job and that job is done. Now that I have HA I can't dedicate the amount of time I did to 501st, Jedi and Mas Amedda. I obviously planned on resigning, but a few weeks never hurt anyone. 

I am going to @ the gamers that stepped up, put quarrels aside, and worked with me to make 501st what it used to be. I know that these people will continue on the legacy of the legion. o7 bois.

@[SR] Omalic [NA] This man is the best. He was the only person to not know me other than by my 501st Legendary tag and actually work with me before I even was Rex. He kept his head and made sure Woeny and I had a plan when we posted applications. I owe a lot of the success to him and all he has done. This man IS the next Rex. There is no doubt in my mind. He has been acting BCMD for over a week now on my executive call. I have taught him as much as I could and he feels ready. It's his turn now.

@Lucifer You do more work then everybody brother. You're always on. You and Runner don't need mics to be great troopers.

@Evans The man himself. Thank you for your time as WO and helping lead this battalion. o7

@Bow I am so happy that you have stayed and found enjoyment in the game again. Stay strong you are carrying TC right now.
@Runner Mics are useless. Thank you for being a nice guys and a beast at the same time.

@Rexko You have showed so much improvement. Thank you for helping Bow with TC. Stay patient and you'll get your chance.
@BGCrafter BG you know I love you. We were enlisted together back in the day and I couldn't be more proud. See you at CMD.

@harte901 You have proved your worth twice over. Thank you for stepping into WO in a time of need. Keep killing it.
@monnk I am sorry that your time with us was cut short. You were a hell of a trooper and I wish you the best of luck.
@rogue A H S O K A T R I A L S. I appreciate you even more the second time. Thanks for being a great Anakin.
@theartillerycommanders o7 Thanks for having faith I could fix our baby. See you in the chat gamers.
@thecommunity Thank y'all for accepting me back with open arms. Without your support I would still be a 104th perma-SGT. I appreciate the chance you gave me and I hope I did you proud. 

Now for the memes:
969B3lW.png

giphy.gif

• Agree 1
  • Winner 1
Banned

come here slut

• Agree 1
  • Coordinator
Coordinator

Welcome back  501st Artillery Commander Quill

• Agree 1