Gadget's Staff Application

Gadget

RP Name:        TR 4thKUAL ETO XO Gadget

Steam ID:         STEAM_0:0:89827130

VIP (Y/N):         Yes

Timezone:        GMT (UK)

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): 

I have been on the server for a long time and feel like i have only offered the server a small portion of what i could, So i wish to become staff to not only help with the running and monitoring the server and it player base but also to keep people active and engaged with the server as a lot of the time i come on the server is in the "down time phase", Perks of living in the UK. I was meant to apply for staff in the summer but my focus was dragged away to more pressing situations. Now, i feel it is a good time for me to assist the current members of staff on the new map and then progress down the game master path.  

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): 

So, my name is Robert, been on the server for about 9 months, been in GM for all of those and have seen the server go through many changes, I became a TR about march and have been fairly active training people. I am a university student, 3rd year, studying business management with finance, only have to go in 3 day a week though so i have a lot of free time for the server and other things.

Do you have any previous staff experience?

No

How much playtime do you have on the synergy server? (You must have a minimum of 75 hours of in-game playtime on the server to apply for new admin. Make a staff ticket in the game so that you can figure out your playtime if you think you are close)   
832:01:55 - Data collected on the  14th November 2018, fun fact that over half of my total GMod playtime...

Are you currently staff on a Synergy Server?: (If so specify which one)

No

What? Were you expecting some colourful thing denoting my past achievements?

Well tough luck, even if I did it would be just 3 things - Bacara, SPEC REG, Old HA.

Once a Marine, Always a Marine... Always forward, never back...

I am going to +1 this application for the following reasons;

• You are a great person to talk to in game and I get along with you very well
  • You provide great help when it comes to things in game
  • You always make time to help those other then yourself, alongside you are capable of taking the initiative when on your own.
  • In your time on the server you have shown both dedication and have gotten to know the community as a whole.
Forum Admin

+1 Finally you applied! Great addition to the team

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums