Marvel

• Management
Management

RP Name: Delta 07 Sev | TR BaseOps ENG MSG Marvel | Tr Jedi ACE Padawan Peter

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:445805193

VIP (Y/N):  Y

Timezone: Central Standard Time

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): 

I wish to be an administrator because I have put in a lot of time and effort into the server and I really want to be able to offer more than I currently can. This was my
first server to join when I decided to try out SWRP and I've gotta say that it couldn't have been any better. I've been here for a little over two months and I'm really looking
for more ways to help out whether it be by claiming those late night tickets, as I do play late a lot, or by lending an extra set of hands whenever needed for events and such. As I
stated I do like to play later on the server offtimes and I've noticed that there are hardly any admins on to claim tickets or do something as little as a sim for some entertainment.
It would reaaly be awesome to help out with the whole GM Program at a later time so I can throw out some ideas rolling around in my head or just to help out and give others a better experience. I feel like doing this would be the next step for me to take in the community so that I can continue to learn and help Synergy in anyway possible.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): 
My name is Kolton and I am 18 years old and live in Texas. I'm not too interesting but my hobbies consist of cars, basketball, videogames\movies, and spending time with family\friends and all that jazz. I am graduated and am taking an off year before I decide where I want to go for college but in the meantime I work and do my normal stuff and spend any extra freetime on the server. (Which is a lot)

Do you have any previous staff experience? No and I am willing to gain some.

How much playtime do you have on the synergy server? (You must have a minimum of 75 hours of in-game playtime on the server to apply for new admin. 
Make a staff ticket in the game so that you can figure out your playtime if you think you are close)  989:17:44 at the time of finishing this.

Are you currently staff on a Synergy Server?: (If so specify which one) No

• Agree 1
  • Winner 1

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

Forum Admin

+1 Great guy knows what he is doing

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

Shut up and take my mon... I mean +1. Lol. I've seen you grow on this server and I think it would be awesome for you to become a member of the staff

Current: Destiny 2 Sherpa Human Hunter Awoken Warlock Exo Titan 
Former: Blackout, Jet, COE x2