tle of Thread:  CWRP - (Name) Staff Re-Application

RP Name: Green ARCT COL Pythin

Steam ID: 
STEAM_0:0:83180277

VIP (Y/N):  Y

Timezone: EST

What was your previous staff rank?: SA or A cant Remember

Are you currently staff on a server?:(SCP or TTT): Nope

Why did you leave the staff, team?: I left the staff team because I am gonna be honest I fucked up my dudes. I did Something stupid and Really messes up. but I left staff to take a break and get my head Straight

Why do you want to rejoin the staff, team?: Because I want to help out the GM program. I feel as if some of the events or Passive RP Things are getting Repetitive and Not Branching out. I want to try new things with this new map and spice things up. I want to deiliver new ideas and qualities to the GM Program to Bring it back to the Golden days of when Lazer and Koval Lead it, and now will be the Apology I owe to some of you.

Okay So lets get some things out of the way. I know I have been a Tard lately and Other things too, but my original goal still applies I want to help the server. I want to finish off my first year of synergy with making great progress. To all those that think I am a ming or Retard. I understand, but thats because I am just wanting to enjoy time with friends. I understand what I have done and am willing to take any comments you say and answer them. I want to return to staff and Help out those struggle, and bring some new Ideas to the Gm Program. I will say it again though gents. I am sorry for the things I have done. I would like it if those who think negative of me to look at this as a second chance. A second Chance to start a new, and be a great Member, and Staff of the community.

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?:Yes I Understand

Former: Liaison

Forum Admin

+1 he was a mingy guy but I can see that he is trying to  change which some people can't see

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 1

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

-1 you dont listen when you are told what to do, constant disregard for rules or authority. You break rules and get arrested and then play it off. I dont think that you are good for staff right now unless you are able to control yourself. Recently I have not seen that you are able to

Edited by Egg
  • Agree 2
  • Management
Management

+1

• Agree 1

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

+1 pythin’s a meme yes but he’s a great guy when you get to know him and I know he has learned from his past, we all have. And to this...

45 minutes ago, [SR]Logic[A] said:

-1 telling a CT that if you were to shoot up a school you would target him (only last week) is not someone i want on the staff of ANY server

It was a joke, this community does edgy shit. Pythins actions speak much louder than his words(sometime too loud). He’s a good guy with good intentions and because of that he deserves a 2nd chance at staff. I know pythin better than most, I’ve known him since January and he is a great guy.

Edited by BigBurner
  • Agree 1

At this time, your application has been Denied.

We get that you want to change and help the server as a staff member, but we need to see proof that you are changing before you are accepted.

You may not apply again until December 13th, 2018. Applying before then will cause an extended blacklist of 60 days.

• Agree 2
  • Disagree 1