Tyzen

==========[ Grand Master of the Order ]==========

Steam Name: Tyzen

RP Name: Supreme Chancellor Palpatine

Steam ID (SteamID Finder): STEAM_0:1:38441546

Experience:

Outside Of the Order:

501st
I first started out in the 501st and made my way up to Warrant Officer of the battalion and I had a goal to make the battalion a better place to not have any hate between people and also try not to do much PT if it wasn’t needed. During my time in the 501st I worked close with the other Torrent Company Officers to get the Torrent to have more people in the the elite branch of the 501st. Also I helped out with making sure all Non-Commissioned Officers were set up to be better leaders of for the battalion to make 501st more of a serious place then being a minge squad. In the 501st I took over the intel team which controlled the documents of the 501st and implemented a training system for the officers where they needed to write up training and host them on a weekly basis. Also Most NCOS had a training to do for enlisted to where they had to recruit at least 3 people per 2 weeks so they had the time and if they didn’t they would get either PT or they would be put on a rank freeze, Until they recruit the people. 

Delta Squad
When I first came into delta squad I didn’t expect much other than us being the elite where I lead many missions as fixer which I earned the respect of Boss at the time. I kept up with the Training and kept leading more missions so I made it up to Captain where I would help out some battalions on formations and helping then where it’s needed in like PVP and PVE sims just to get there comms running and have them actually become a lot better. 

Omega Squad
Now to present day where I reside In omega squad for what I helped with was to decide how to shorten the TECH Training and the EOD training so they wouldn’t take hours upon hours at a time just to have one pass. I’ve helped a lot with Null trying to fill in there squad so they can have their full potential. Another thing I have done is try to out with making different things for RC members to do with like helping people on formations or regularly helping CT’s on faces.

Inside the Order:

Guardian Manager-
 My time as a guardian manager Started off when I was a Knight II I was hosting and teaching padawans how to spar to past these trials over the time I was a guardian manager I tried to get people into the branch that were the best sparrers out there so they could continue to teach padawans or even knights to make sure that everyone was trained properly in the order.

Guardian Lead-
My Time as the branch lead with guardians was a fun one I tried to work with my managers closely to get people into the branch and update the trials as needed and just all around try and bring the guardian branch alive again as I wanted to do from the start. As the lead of the branch I wanted to also bring a more important role to the guardian branch which was teaching padawans or knights the ways of sparing and trying to make them a model guardian that everyone sees them to be. Another thing that happened was we brought Aces back into the guardian branch which we started to start up into a branch when we had leadership in it as a fill to start the trials for Ace.
91st Senior Jedi General Adi Gallia- During my time as master I progressed through the ranks as the 91st jedi general when I first started as the general the battalion was in dire need of help what I started to do was make the battalion have some numbers and some ncos in the battalion to try to have the battalion be more fun and I brought some people in that I could trust in certain places as Ncos and officers. Also as adi gallia I tried to train padawans and knights constantly and worried about the order first to make sure everything was ok in the order and made sure Docs were updated and tried to be reasonable with council members and brought ideas in that people wouldn’t think of during council meetings to try and make the order and better place for the padawans and knights.

Jedi Battlemaster Cin Drallig: I have went to trial for cin drallig and tried to bring a more positive attitude on the character to make the temple guard more of a thing to be picked in the order then going to a trial for the right to be a temple guard. An also i’ve been focused on order first where I still take trials and also help out with trials that aren’t mine to host.

Grand Master Of The Order Yoda: As Yoda I have done a lot of things in my time as being yoda, I have gotten a new saber system for the server, More variety among the jedi with diversity following throughout all the branches. I have put in in very high standards for my masters including myself to make the order a better place, I have been working close with my masters to make the server a better experience for people on there jedi.

Present: 

Supreme Chancellor Palpatine: As Chancellor I tried to revamp the senators so that they weren’t bored all the time and as well and tried to make it fun for them so it wasn’t cancer for them to get on the server and that they wanted to play.

Why should you become Grand Master?: 

A couple reasons why I want to return to yoda is that I have a lot of ideas that I want to put into place in the order with revamping all trials including branch trials, as well revamping our disciplinary ways of how strict we are going to be during this time in the order. Some things have gone down hill in certain aspects and I want to get those back up to snuff and return to the role I love. As well I want to rework the branches to changing it it so there is the correct amount of managers and as well changing how the branches work. Making a better way of jedi to get into battalions and as well changing the criticism for the jedi. Give a incentive to be more active on your jedi so its not boring and you can still work for something with in the order.

I am not returning just because the map has come out the reason is because there is so many thing in the order at this point I see wrong with it being on the back side and on the front side of the order. I want to work our way back to being a good order where there is more roleplay in many senses throughout the whole order.

Do you understand the lore of the Jedi Order (as relevant to Clone Wars)?: Yes.

Availability: Usually all day most days depending on if i’m babysitting or with family usually I’m on from 2pm EST to like 4 am EST I try to be on as much as possible.

Give a brief overview of your achievements on the server:

WO of the 501st- “best warrant officer 501st has had”-Jackson. was trying to make the 501st a serious place when it came to PT or Ncos and officers making sure everything was set and clear if you fuck up you are demoted.

Delta Squad Fixer- passed the tryout was tried to be by the book and Rp the character.

Omega Squad Atin- Was this for 2 months tried to RP the character and be serious as my RC for being the best of the best.

Senior Jedi General – I became a senior when I was doing great with the 91st and also working with the order and making a better place

Adi Gallia – Named Character, attached to the 91st. Voted on by council.  Was active with them for the whole period of being adi gallia

Cin drallig- One of the hardest trials in my opinion to pass in the jedi order aside from Lightsaber instructor

Grand Master Of The Order Yoda - Have done many accomplishments with this rank and hope to do more.

Guardian Branch Lead- I was guardian branch lead for close to a month and having to create a couple new trials to make the branch more enjoyable when it comes to the roleplay aspect for it and trying to make them the best sparers on the server to teach padawans and knights.

Supreme Chancellor Palpatine

Do you have a microphone?: Yes 

Where do you want the Jedi Order to be at the end of your term?: 
By the end of my term I want the roleplay to return to the order instead of it just being either trial simulator or just afk farming. As well I will be re-implementing some things from the past so that it becomes that once great order that everyone knew to come and love. As well bring more of pride back to being a master instead of just sitting there and taking trials a not giving them the recognition that they deserve and stop making people be lazy.

Most important of a change I want to make by the end or during is that I want people to have more of a voice in the order to making it so that the people that play Jedi make the decision with the council so we can take in affect so the community has a bigger voice in Jedi then just the council making the decisions for everyone. I will stand by this point till the end of my term.

How do you plan to improve relations within the Jedi Order between branches?: I want to bring the role-play back to order with the branches so they actually have things to do instead of just doing trials all the time. I want guardians to be sparers and train people and I want consulars to teach role-play and expand knowledge to people on the lore and force of the Jedi order. Also for TG and sentinel I want them to work with guardians to teach people and work consistently to make it less mingy and a better place for the people in the order. As well I want the branches to keep up with the lightsaber instructors and work with them to teach people how to spar.

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?: Yes

Do you understand that your position has a two month term limit and you must reapply after two months to maintain your Grand Master rank?: Yes, I understand.

Edited by Tyzen
Banned

from what I heard, after you became chancellor you were on very rarely and didn't do much with anybody. -1

GM Leadership

+1 Time to be Yoda again

I did things for the server. idk what you want from me.

I don't really have a reason to believe that you won't do a great job as Yoda, since you were probably the best one the server has seen to date.

I obviously haven't really been on the server for the past several months but some of these comments about activity and whatever are kind of worrying .

Even with that said, I think you'll do a fantastic job as Yoda, as you have in the past.

+1

-1 Youre perfectly capable of performing well on Yoda, however it’s time to let other people have a crack at it

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

14 hours ago, Baxter said:

I don't really have a reason to believe that you won't do a great job as Yoda, since you were probably the best one the server has seen to date.

I obviously haven't really been on the server for the past several months but some of these comments about activity and whatever are kind of worrying .

Even with that said, I think you'll do a fantastic job as Yoda, as you have in the past.

+1

100% What Baxter said.

+1 Brother

• Friendly 1

British

Just to kinda throw something in there: His activity will most likely rise. Like I have no doubt. Palp is probably one of the most boring positions on the server (At least in my eyes) and Tyzen has already proven how much he does and is dedicated to the Order. I mean, I saw this man up day and night working to try to get the shit with the new system fixed, if there was a major event (As long as he wasn't making it or helping) he was there for the RP. I am probably still going to be neutral on the fact that I don't know which Yoda would be better, but activity for Tyzen was never a problem while he was Yoda. For the time he couldn't or didn't put in game, he was doing shit outside of it to make sure everything was in working order.

P.S. to the snowflakes (<3): Personal interaction does not matter as much as who will get the job done. I mean if they are constantly flaming then I understand, but if you had like 1 or 2 bad interactions where maybe you even caught them on a bad day, that doesn't mean the other person is better cause maybe the mean one will actually do something. 

Edited by Prince
  • Agree 1
15 hours ago, Tyzen said:

tried

Key word being tried, you tried to revamp senator but failed. I have seen you do very little as Palpy and think Lighig is best suited for now. Maybe if you do more in Jedi, start maining it. Then maybe next applications I will have a different opinion. -1

Edited by ๖̶̶̶ۣۣۜۜ͜ζ͜͡IKE

I am going to give you a -1 because lighig is doing very well as yoda right now and should continue to do good things for jedi. Currently and during your last term activity was an issue and being burned out was something that you talked about regularly. You did good things for jedi in the past but you being yoda is not what jedi needs right now.

-1, Sorry. Lighig is doing great as Yoda and deserves a second term. 

Current: Rancor Panda | Honorary Consular

spacer.png
Ex: Delta 38, Kom'rk Skirata x2, Mereel Skirata, A'den Skirata, Omega Squad Fi (XO), Foxtrot MDMK, 327th 1stLT, 501st 1stLT, 212th MAJ, 41st WO, Alpha ARC 22 WO 'Aven', 212th 1stLT Lycanthrope