Bonk/Naffens CWRP Staff application

Naffen

Forum Admin

RP Name: TR DU ARF SFC Bonk / TR Jedi Shadow KI Gonk / TR Base Ops 2ndLT Naffen

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:165771706

VIP (Y/N): Y

Time zone: GMT

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I wish to become an administrator to help other admins do their job when they are not on. I would like to help players new or old in every way they need. For example, if someone needed npcs or something like a dupe for a sim or try-outs I would give them a hand and help them out by doing it. Also, I would help the server by making an active server and keeping the players happy. Another thing is I would like to help as much as I can in events by being a Game helper and including some of my ideas to see if they can bring a better experience to events. Also, Then I would hope getting higher in ranks and maybe becoming a Gamemaster and bringing more of my ideas to an event and letting people have a good time in it. As well there are not many staff on in my time zone when I also play a lot when the server is on downtime and there isn't a lot of staff because of time zones I think I'd be good as I can be there to help those when no one else can. I can get an issue resolved quick if it’s like asking for a fighter for example or checking people's play time. I have helped get many event ideas and actually coordinated an event too with the help of Elijah. I’m always willing to help people out no matter what scenario.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I am a nice guy I believe and I am willing to always help others.  I played games since I was around 5 so I always know what people want in a server and I am always trying to make things fun for everyone.  My main hobbies are playing video games, playing football (or soccer) and playing volleyball.

Do you have any previous staff experience? No.

How much playtime do you have on the synergy server? (You must have a minimum of 75 hours of in-game playtime on the server to apply for new admin. Make a staff ticket in the game so that you can figure out your playtime if you think you are close):  279:50:06 as of 11/11/18.

Are you currently staff on a Synergy Server? (If so specify which one): No

Thanks for reading!

Edited by Bonk

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

+1 great app, fantastic rper

• Agree 1

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog | Synr.gg discord admin|- Everything else i was

Banned

-1 i've only had bad experiences with you

• Agree 3
Banned

-1 mingy 

r4ymo.gif

Forum Admin

Update - edited rank / RP name

Edited by Bonk

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

+1 For everyone who is saying he is mingy you are focusing on the past. He has Improved a lot recently, so give him a shot.

• Agree 1

Current: Vango

Former: Mechanised Regimental | (First) 41st MEDL CMD Gett | 104th General Plo KoonNaval Commander Vango | Jedi General Adi Gallia Sinker | Serra Keto | Battalion Commander Wolffe

Frankly my time with you was you being very disrespectful. Getting aggressive and claiming an area that cant be claimed/restricted was off limits and that the people there had to leave (people included myself, a few new CTs and a couple others) because we were talking near your battalion who was doing training. Clearly if you cant manage to interpret the rules you have no right to be enforcing them.

-1 poor treatment of new players tends to be an indicator of someone unfit for staff. 

Edited by Sock Monkey
  • Agree 1

:)

There is a lot of feedback here and a lot to consider on all sides. For now I will remain neutral but my vote will change soon.

If you do get accepted please take what others have said into consideration and try to reflect on your past actions to better yourself for the future.

• Agree 1

I was in Dooms Unit for a little while.

5 hours ago, Sock Monkey said:

Getting aggressive and claiming an area that cant be claimed/restricted was off limits and that the people there had to leave (people included myself, a few new CTs and a couple others) because we were talking near your battalion who was doing training.

This right here.  I have waited to comment on this bit I am now posting my opinion. 

You have a major authority, lying, and anger problem.  Now, I know I was pissed off with you the other day, but the way you handled yourself, acting arrogant, and lying to a CG.  

This is gonna be a -1 from me dog

• Disagree 1

21st's most useless long term member

why my shit keep getting deleted