Jorrdan's Kinda Goodbye?

Boys. The time has come. Like Everyone else on this server I have become Burnt out, as much as I said I would never get burnt out I have. I have decided to resign from master. And let someone else have fun with the swole god fisto. Been playing PeenMod for 3 years and I'm finally done with it.  Near the very end the only reason I stayed was just for the people, and for Fisto.  I'm gonna miss the memes boys. I may have put my 2 cents into drama that made people think bad of me and gave off the wrong image but I want to say I have had no bad feelings, no grudges anything. I'm just an honest person and thats all I ever was. Put in 8 months as a master, 10 or so as a player. Its time to stop. Will pop in here and there not a full goodbye forever I guess.

Goodbyes:

@Ginyu Top Quality Guy. Brought me to the server. We've always memed together and I remember the day you forced me into RANCOR cause you were Shaak Ti.

@Dargon Brought me to the server. Good Gamer

@Llama/YodaAccepted my autism.

@Tyzen One of the best Yodas to come to the server. Was Proud to be on your council. I watched you go from padawan, to knight, to master and to yoda. Me and you were Padawans together when I was a literal cancer cell. You were there with me throughout Knight to Master. You doubted me when I became a master but I guess I wasn't all that bad. We will still talk homie.

@Smeck Thanks for being as aids as I was back in the day. We were in DU together and you pushed me to main jedi, Thanks for getting removed so I could get Kit (JK) You always asked when I was just gonna resign and today is the day. Now I realize what its like to be free.

@Medic Remember joining GM when you were Bacara and you resigning 2 days later. You always are good at any position you are on the server. Good guy, true dad.

@Max RP God

@Esitt VALHALLA HERE I COME! We will talk.

@BaxterYou were the best Kit Fisto, after me of course. You allowed me to be autistic and still have fun. You were always a good guy,

@Derv You were a pretty good Boss but you are only Scorch to me. Weeb. VRCHAT Is gay.

@Vires Best Boss in my opinion, I had the best time on the server when it was You, Saint, Fours and Derv in Delta and I was your Jedi. We all bonded and had a good memey time. 

@Kane HUGE NOSE

@Nightmare The Latina Man Love u

@Egg Best Gree. Will try to hop on 41st here and there. Coin Slot Gang

@Pyle Thank you for putting me up for master and trying to accept my autism and cancer.

@Koval Thanks for giving me your sub channel and allowing me to be your padawan and shit.

@Bbstine Fuck you Retard. Dumbie Head

@Twrgy THE CUBE EXPLODED GAMERS

@Arcann Epic Gamer.

@Freck is 12.

@woeny23 Always a good guy

@Quill Khan Cool Guy, twitch meme god.

@Nade Jones Watched you come from a lonely padawan, to Bardan all the way up to where you are now. Hope you don't get burnt too fast.

@Venom/TJ Cool Gamer. PokeOne was fun ASF when we played.

@MilkyJoeKid Why u steal my name

@Sock Monkey Love you Thot Patrol Gamer. I love you with all my heart no sus

Image result for Valhalla

Edited by Jorrdan
  • Winner 1
  • Friendly 3

o7, The best and memest Kit Fisto we had. Was nice fighting by you when I was Barriss lol.

Current: Rancor Panda | Honorary Consular

spacer.png
Ex: Delta 38, Kom'rk Skirata x2, Mereel Skirata, A'den Skirata, Omega Squad Fi (XO), Foxtrot MDMK, 327th 1stLT, 501st 1stLT, 212th MAJ, 41st WO, Alpha ARC 22 WO 'Aven', 212th 1stLT Lycanthrope

Blow the horns, for another odinson enters Valhalla.

Thank you for the fun times on the server and in the battalion. You are a great guy and an even better friend. May the legend of GucciFlipFlops never fade.

• Coordinator
Coordinator

You were a good member of the community  sad to see ya go i assume ill see ya around :d

Banned

giraffe child

• Funny 1