RP Name:

Grum
Steam ID: 

STEAM_0:0:66247360
Battalion or squad you are applying for:

91st mobile reconnaissance Corps

How many terms you've held the position:

Why do you wish to maintain this position?:

Because the 91st isnt just a battalion or a group of people playing a game to me, they are a family. Ever since my first day on synergy they have been nothing but happy and willing to show me and others the ropes. The battalion works well under me and everyone inside it doesnt want to see me go. I held my ground and came a long way. Ive learned many things as commander and i have much more i wish to learn with these guys. Ive set new rules and had new docs created for the 91st, expanded out of the battalion and befriended many people and those people have been there to help me become not just a better commander but a better person in my day to day life. 

Current availability: 

Everyday from 7:30 am to about 10 or 11am EST and 7pm to 11:45pm EST due to working overnights.

What have you achieved within your battalion/squad during your past term?:

Ive overcome slowly dying battalion due to the first month of school and brought it back to the size it was under doc. Ive trained 5 or 6 of the ARF Leads on the ship and gave my training's and such to my new lead to do. Ive expanded the types of training's my men do by teaching the things from stealth all the way to pure patience and call outs during events. I rebuilt the ARF branch in my battalion and slowly molded it into the form it is now with the help of not just my lead but outside opinions. Ive drilled into my men that any type of disrespect to anyone is not allowed at all and drilled the rules into their heads to the point where even CG know im going to be mad for what they did. Like i said above i set the grounds i stand on and everyone agrees.

What improvements or changes do you plan on making within your battalion/squad:
I want to continue to work on the activity and the amount of sims they do along with the relations with other battalions and naval. I want to get my men out there and give them all the abilities the need to RP and enjoy what they are doing.

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?:
Yes i do

• Winner 2

I give Grum a super duper extra... Okay I won't make it that cringy. This man here is by far the best Neyo because he is always in character. He live and breathes Neyo in every aspect from a being a great leader, to being the crazy character Neyo is. With that said. A huge +1 for Grum. 

Current: Destiny 2 Sherpa Human Hunter Awoken Warlock Exo Titan 
Former: Blackout, Jet, COE x2

32 minutes ago, [SR] MoIecuI3 [NA] said:

I give Grum a super duper extra... Okay I won't make it that cringy. This man here is by far the best Neyo because he is always in character. He live and breathes Neyo in every aspect from a being a great leader, to being the crazy character Neyo is. With that said. A huge +1 for Grum. 

Best Neyo? He can have third place.

+1

• Funny 1

+1

This is not just a man or a commander, he is a good friend and a complete legend. He gave me a new home when I was lost looking for a new battalion. Grum wants what is best for the battalion and does all he can for us. Even with a graveyard shift he is one of the most active commanders I've seen. He does a lot of behind the scenes and in-game making sure 91st looks great all the time. I'd love to serve by you for another term.

Banned

+1 Yes

r4ymo.gif