Black's Goodbye / Resignation from the server (LITTLE LATE)

My time in synergy has been fun from the beginning of the creation of Synergy I had the best experiences it's been a fun 1 year and 8 months (including ICEFUSE time) I enjoyed my time in Staff with the being a game master and being apart of the game master group. But overall my time has come and its time for me to move on from this game and server. I also enjoyed experiencing new things being in high command and meeting a lot of people outside of the 104th and being the 2nd last Senior commander before that role being removed. I can't say I have experienced this much fun anywhere else. The server is very unique and I hope it continues to grow with Zim in charge. As for the bypass key and me asking for it I hope you guys knew it was a joke I kept asking about it in a selfish /greedy way which was fun and I hope I didn't piss Jackson off to much but I enjoy pissing people off so sorry 🙂
FAREWELLS

@Doc  GOOD 91ST BCMD

@Jax Bests XOs  I have ever met (Dont forget your lines are broken just like 99s back

@SPARTAN  ONE OF THE BEST JUNIOR OFFICERS CONTINUE LEADING THE 104TH IN A GOOD DIRECTION AS WOLFFE.
@Chop  the best Wolffe KNOWN to man and one of my  BEST recruits I have ever recruited

@JBFox One of the coolest friends and coolest people I have ever met (sorry for pissing you off alot its really funny)

@Korm Best 104th Captain hands down and best Null Leader (Sorry Cipher and Prince)

@Styles12 Best recruit I have ever recruited a year and 7 months ago keep staying strong as mute!

@Zyner Overall my mentor for a good part someone who I looked up to for leadership skills. If it wasn't for you and @Jayarr and caboose PTing me every night when I was an NCO I'd probably never wouldve made it far

@Avavel  BEST PLO KOON 

@Turbine Another good friend of mine, pretty chill sometimes and fun to play with (PLAY MEN OF WAR WITH ME)

@Square Best NCO ever I remember back when you screamed at RANCOR NCOs because they entered our hangar which almost got you demoted as an NCO but you made it now to administrative coordinator and made it far good work. 

@Tommen Cool friend another mute i know (love u ) Dont forget I removed those millions of tags

@Jackson It was fun pissing you off overall one of the best directors I have seen. You interacted with us alot and one of the coolest people I have ever met

@Chambers One of the best Doom's (even doe u didnt let me do anything for you as reg) and now one the best directors I know and a good friend

@Ryann Best CSM in the world I hope you somehow rank UP

@Ccmonty Your the coolest person I have ever met you never hold grudges to those who are mean to you, you are always nice and dedicated to the 104th after a shit tons of demotions and 1 removal. One day you will progress through the officer ranks and become a Commander and I ll try to be there

@Scarecrow @Mitchel The 104th officer prodigies keep up the good work you have been doing keep true to your selfs one of the best officers I have ever seen and one of the most dedicated, That being said I will never forget scarecrow being a 2ndlt for nearly 2 months in cg and never forget those rant nights you had mitchel

@Frost second best captain and best junior officer known to date 

@Quill Khan I remember back when you were Rex and having some serious troubles with the battalion but you managed to pull through and may the 501st one of the strongest and biggest battalions on the server overall you did greate work and you continue to do so. and never forget about the KHAN empire! ❤️

@baddog - One of the best game masters known to man with the game master group never forget spending 8 hours in the event server event room

@riddler Another best game master, Apart of the group you were the coolest game master next to baddog and it was sad to see you go ❤️

@fours Never forget to salute higher ups

@andrews Best OBI Wan 

@joah Funny owner ! 

@zim Keep growing the server and keeping up the great work

THATS ALL MY FAREWELLS IF I DIDNT @ U SO BE IT IM SORRY ❤️ LOVE ALL

Edited by BlackiSblack
  • Friendly 1

Goddamn it. You were one of my best friends on this server. I don't have many old Synergy friends left who still actively play. We've talked about this for awhile and I appreciate all your kind words. Also, we always knew you were messing around when you'd ask for bypass, that's why we would tease you about it. ❤️ o7

11 hours ago, Quill Khan said:

Goddamn it. You were one of my best friends on this server. I don't have many old Synergy friends left who still actively play. We've talked about this for awhile and I appreciate all your kind words. Also, we always knew you were messing around when you'd ask for bypass, that's why we would tease you about it. ❤️ o7

I will still be around 

• Friendly 1
  • 2 weeks later...